The Surreal Paintings of Vladimir Kush are Amazing!!!

and along comes grumpy skull.....

i thought the apple/butterfly ....and the gold coins/fish were rather nice......i find the pastels nice....a lot of dali in those works.....

stop being a grump skull or better yet lets see art you like

come on put your art where your mouth is....

i am a dali fan

dali.jpg

i thought the apple/butterfly ....and the gold coins/fish were rather nice......i find the pastels nice....a lot of dali in those works.....

i am a dali fan

I'd rather see an Ansel Adams photo over a painting any day

i am a dali fan

I'd rather see an Ansel Adams photo over a painting any day

i love adams...who doesnt but we are talking different medias

Hey! Sunni man, I am surprised to see we can finally agree on something.

I went to art college myself during the 1960s and I have done a lot of paintings. Unfortuately all the scans I did of them are on my old computer which has gone wrong. But here is a artist I have appreciated since I was at college, and I am sure you will too.

Official Webpage of Prof. Ernst Fuchs

Ha, ha, I have found one of my paintings on that I posted on another forum. It is not typical of my work as I paint lots of angels and strange stuff. But the picture I painted is called "the Tiger trap".
It shows a tiger stalking a tethered lamb, but it it about the cruelty of the men that are using the lamb as a sacrifice, not about the tiger being cruel as it is just doing what tigers do.

http://myasshurts.freeforums.org/post3822.html#p3822

Last edited:

Forum List

Back