The Supreme Court nomination mess

I was trying to avoid y’all cherry picking examples from nearly 30 years ago. But you wouldn’t do that would you? ;)

There have been a flood of accusations since me too and many people getting taken down. If the “he said she said” thing was ruining innocent people like some are claiming then I think it’s fair to ask for a few recent examples of that happening. Since the only answers I’ve gotten are “maybe Kavanaugh” and “back in 1991” then it’s looking like you don’t have a very strong point.
------------------------- doesn't matter if it has happened or is happening or hasn't happened but i don't like giving the power to destroy a mans life or his sons or fathers life with 36 year old unproved accusations Slade ,
No shit pismoe. The only thing that is going to ruin his life is if it is proven that he is lying about it. It would be the lie that takes him down.
-------------------------------- accusations are 36 year old accusations and the Statue of Limitations are gone a long time ago Slade . And the Rules , the LAW as written , the limitations on Government are the only important things to me Slade .

The statute of limitations may or may not be up. It depends on the state it happened in.

In my state, Louisiana, a "child" may press charges for any sexual abuse that occurred to them prior to the age of 18 for up to 30 years past their 18th birthday. In fact for rape, there is no SOL.
That not my fault the progressives have screwed up you legal system.

You do realize Louisiana is a solid red state that has voted republican for many many decades? We have a democrat governor for the first time in a long time and he's turning out to be a clusterfuck. But the SOL laws were written a long time ago under a very conservative state legislature.

Brett Kavanaugh Accuser's Classmate Retracts Claim 'Incident Did Happen'
Christine Blasey Ford’s former classmate has retracted her claim that the sexual misconduct Brett Kavanaugh is accused of “did happen.”

O you don't say. Clasical lying bitch democrat...... and O.L eat those word cyka!! You all know the pos was going to lie.

Now lets see if the twat gets prosectued for slander etc.

Your all falling apart LOSERS

I remember the interview and at the end she said she didn't know if it happened or not, but she heard the gossip of it, she probably removed her stuff for the same reason Dr. Ford did, fear of repercussion.

Looks as though the woman that said she had heard rumors around school has now walked it back. Says only that she believes it happened.

So now we are back to she said he said and he said. Still anyway you slice it it is two saying never happened.

That 10:00 o'clock deadline is coming up real fast. Kavanaugh has said he is willing to testify. Seems his accuser not so much.

The big question is what section of the book store will it be placed in, especially when each place carries more than enough fictional pieces?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What happens to all the people who are calling the accuser "sister" and vilifying Kavanaugh? Egg on their face? They certainly jumped on the guilty ship with very little to no evidence. It actually makes it worse for women who have been abused and have concrete proof.

Thoughts?
Because this mess only makes it harder on the real victims, to me, they should be charged with whatever it is that they can be busted for, that woman and everyone who has willingly backed her up and their punishment should be whatever would be thrown at the man in question.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

First they say it didn't happen and now they are saying that it did? Wow, what a way to make yourself look more honest and trustworthy!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Bullshit.

Dems thrive on victims, so much so that they have to create them. And what better way then not reporting rapists.

That indeed seems to be your perverted political motive.
Ok I’m done with you now. Thanks for playing. Let me know when you get back from Douchebagville

Good, put me on ignore. Then you can go back to riding unicorns
I dont ignore but I do stop engaging with people when they hide from the substance and turn into douchebags

Put a bag over your face then. That will make it easier to not engage yourself. And it will make this a more beautiful world.

A twofer
It’s amazing how grown adults regress to acting like children when they feel threatened or can’t rationalize their thoughts
I really don’t think anyone feels threatened by you :rolleyes:

Bullshit.

Dems thrive on victims, so much so that they have to create them. And what better way then not reporting rapists.

That indeed seems to be your perverted political motive.
Ok I’m done with you now. Thanks for playing. Let me know when you get back from Douchebagville

I dont ignore but I do stop engaging with people when they hide from the substance and turn into douchebags

Put a bag over your face then. That will make it easier to not engage yourself. And it will make this a more beautiful world.

A twofer
It’s amazing how grown adults regress to acting like children when they feel threatened or can’t rationalize their thoughts

Please tell us more about yourself.

Looks as though the woman that said she had heard rumors around school has now walked it back. Says only that she believes it happened.

So now we are back to she said he said and he said. Still anyway you slice it it is two saying never happened.

That 10:00 o'clock deadline is coming up real fast. Kavanaugh has said he is willing to testify. Seems his accuser not so much.
Who wants to throw in $20 on show or no show?

A twofer
I wasn’t implying that he was threatened by me. He was threatened by the discussion so he reverted to childish antics. No skin off my back. If that’s what he needs to do to feel superior then that’s fine. It’s comical to me.

What happens to all the people who are calling the accuser "sister" and vilifying Kavanaugh? Egg on their face? They certainly jumped on the guilty ship with very little to no evidence. It actually makes it worse for women who have been abused and have concrete proof.

Thoughts?
She should be fined and made an example of.

A twofer
I wasn’t implying that he was threatened by me. He was threatened by the discussion so he reverted to childish antics. No skin off my back. If that’s what he needs to do to feel superior then that’s fine. It’s comical to me.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hey, nothing like she recalls hearing, BUT has no first hand info or even KNEW BALSY to speak to her....Desperation is an awesome thing to watch!

A former schoolmate of Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser wrote a Facebook post saying she recalls hearing about the alleged assault involving Kavanaugh, though she says she has no first-hand information to corroborate the accuser’s claims.

"Christine Blasey Ford was a year or so behind me," wrote the woman, Cristina Miranda King, who now works as a performing arts curator in Mexico City. "I did not know her personally but I remember her. This incident did happen."

She added, "Many of us heard a buzz about it indirectly with few specific details. However Christine's vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true."

The assertion that other people heard about and discussed an incident between Ford and Kavanaugh at the time it is alleged to have happened could loom as an important factor in any investigation of the claim.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

Some salient thoughts....

She already pulled the post down.

Seem she said it was all the buzz at school when the supposed incident happened during the summertime.

Oh gosh, all of the sudden out of the clear blue - another “corroborating” story. I just knew that someone out there (a leftist bimbo) would suddenly “remember” what Christine Ford said years ago.

So predictable. And it was predicted. More will be coming.
Somebody is looking for a Soros payday

How much does he pay?

Disqualifying assertion: “However Christine’s vivid recollection should be more than enough for us to truly, deeply know that the accusation is true.”

506817A200000578-0-image-a-24_1537375418781.jpg

Cristina King Miranda.....where is her PINK PUSSY HAT???

So let's see. On the off chance that SOMEDAY Ford's attacker would become a SUPREME COURT JUDGE, she told a friend or SOMEONE in real time about the attack, thus planting the seed in SOMEONE'S brain so she could attack him with it 36 years later. That's logical.

Sure, because that's women DO! Just ask Orrin Hatch---women "get confused."

Let me tell you what women do. THEY TELL. Someone at sometime, some or all details. And if they tell someone then--others know!

(You know, let's be honest guys, it's no wonder FEWER WOMEN are getting married. That the HIGHER THE EDUCATION level of a woman, the more likely she will remain single. It's no wonder that professional/educated women in their 30's are statistically the fastest rising demographic for single motherhood)
Put them in seperate rooms and ask them the date. Then check the dates.

A twofer
Yeah, right :wink:

AND FURTHERMORE.....50 years later, if you asked those same guy and gals if they remember the bullshit their jock asshole spread around about me, they would STILL believe he scored.
Thats just the way it is in high school. Morons.

You got some serious fluff in there. First off the foreclosure story is unsubstantiated right wing propaganda being used to support a motive of her lying. Show me one credible network reporting that story. I don’t think you can. I can show you Fox refuting it if you don’t believe me.

Also all the holes you pointed out aren’t evidence that she is lying. She either didn’t remember those details or she didn’t want to disclose them to a reporter. Perhaps if she was interviewed under oath by an FBI agent there would be more details.
I would be willing to bet if you went to a party and someone shot you in the foot you would have perfect recall of every thing that you saw and did. If it was half as traumatic as she claimed then she should have better recall. Have never heard of anyone that has been molested that could not describe every detail down to smells.
She told the therapist the same story except there were four guys in the room. I could see her not saying much to a reporter but there was no need to withhold anything from the therapist. She also gave no particulars in her letter.

Could it be that she had a run in with someone and she is blaming Kavanaugh? Is it possible a drunk Kavanaugh was knocked into her and while trying to get up she got touched? I am trying to find something that points to her telling the truth but considering all the holes it does not look very likely.

Considering the past of certain other allegations on others one has to consider who and how this was brought into the open.

She supposedly said that she would testify. Now wants an investigation before she will. Knowing that it will take months or longer and if she decides to she can not testify and not be held accountable. But the chances are good that she will have done the best to block Kavanaugh's appointment and perhaps ruined his reputation.
If I got shot in the foot at a party I’d remember who shot me. If I wasn’t paying attention when somebody gave me a ride to the party then I might not remember where exactly it was at... I’d be a little worried about the hole in my foot to take note of the street signs on the way out. So I don’t think knowing directions and the identities of the assaulters is related.

Also Kavanaugh denies ever being at the party so this is an all or nothing thing, can’t be a misunderstanding in the bedroom or an accidental grab with a lie being exposed.

Also if she is lying, why does she want the FBI to investigate so bad? Why would she implicate two people in the assault instead of just one? How does that make any sense?

Lastly. It doesn’t take months to do an expanded background check on this intel. They did it in 3 days with Anitra Hill. They could wrap this one with a few interviews.
Well I hope for your sake nothing bad ever happens to you since you would have such a bad memory.

I know a number of women who were raped or were assaulted. My wife was molested at six. They can all tell you exacltly what happened where and when. The smallest detail is still very vivid in their minds.

The main difference here is there is nothing. No date, no location, no names of anyone else, not even a house color. At least Hill gave enough details they had something to work with.

As I stated I was hoping there might be some way to try and believe her but as you at least got that right it is either yes or no.

As I stated she can try and have the thing investigated then decide to back out as she has done. She would be safe even though she has done her damage.

There is over a hundred thousand go fund me page for her right now. So she will get paid very well.

Guess we will see what happens at 10:00 on Friday. It may not even matter after that.
If she fails to show on Monday, it proves she has no interest in due process and it is purely a political ploy. Grassley will then call for a vote and it will be over, as it should be.
-------------------------------------------------- i think that DUE PROCESS is long gone about 25 years in the past on 36 year old accusations isn't it . What this woman and her supporters want is SPECIAL Process for this woman isn't it Billy Bob ??
Depends on the state. There is great variance in the Statute of Limitations. In Main it is 20 years. In her case she has no recourse.

Brett Kavanaugh Accuser's Classmate Retracts Claim 'Incident Did Happen'
Christine Blasey Ford’s former classmate has retracted her claim that the sexual misconduct Brett Kavanaugh is accused of “did happen.”

O you don't say. Clasical lying bitch democrat...... and O.L eat those word cyka!! You all know the pos was going to lie.

Now lets see if the twat gets prosectued for slander etc.

Your all falling apart LOSERS

I remember the interview and at the end she said she didn't know if it happened or not, but she heard the gossip of it, she probably removed her stuff for the same reason Dr. Ford did, fear of repercussion.

Actually, she removed it because she found out Ford didn't tell anybody until 2012 so it was impossible for it to be all over high school as she had claimed. Just another liar that got caught.

This is just as believable as the letter against Bush that was typed on a typewriter that hadn't been invented at the time the letter was supposedly written. This page of the left's playbook is getting old.

Forum List

Back