The Supreme Court and Hillary's America

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Give Chris Wallace credit: he actually brought up topics that didn't shield the candidates.
Case in point....we learned that Bill's wife has no understanding of either justice, nor of the Supreme Court's role.

Let me set the stage, providing the role of the court.

1. Justice means choice. The choice must be by recourse and devotion to laws made impartially, without respect to individuals, and applied impartially.
....the execution of the laws must take into account human frailty, and must acknowledge the limits of reason, and, therefore, resort to impartial statutes in order to be fair.

. Should we extend our discussion to Justice….with mitigating factors of one’s childhood, race, or environment?
What weight to extenuation…his supposed goodness to animals or to his mother...? Where is consideration for the needs of the citizenry for protection?
No where: if a jury is influenced by emotion, dramatics, flattery, ‘compassion,’ then laws, which have been decided based on behaviors and not individuals are cast aside by reference to merit, or fairness, or compassion….all of which are inchoate, subjective and nonquantifiable.
It is not the government’s job to determine merit, rather to provide a set of laws that one may expect to be applied without intervention. Laws, under our Constitution, apply not to classes of people, but to classes of actions.

If “fairness” is associated with group-identity, with all of the associated accommodations, law will be reduced to constant petition of government for special and specific exemptions from justice. Law, to be just, but be written and carried out in ignorance of the identity of its claimants.
David Mamet, "The Secret Knowledge."

2. At his confirmation hearing, Judge Roberts had this interchange with Senator Schumer:
At the Senate hearings for Judge Robert's Supreme Court nomination, Senator Schumer asked Roberts if the 'little guy' would get special consideration in the court.

"If the Constitution says that the little guy should win, then the little guy's going to win in the court before me," Roberts told senators. "But if the Constitution says that the big guy should win, well then the big guy's going to win because my obligation is to the Constitution."
Read more: Roberts Sworn In as Chief Justice | Fox News

3. And....this view:
"Do not twist justice in legal matters by favoring the poor or being partial to the rich and powerful. Always judge people fairly."
Leviticus 19:15

3. Now Hillary Clinton's view:

".... at the goings on about the Supreme Court, it really raises the central issue in this election. Namely, what kind of country are we going to be? What kind of opportunities will we provide for our citizens? What kind of rights will Americans have? And I feel strongly that the Supreme Court needs to stand on the side of the American people, not on the side of the powerful corporations and the wealthy. For me, that means that we need a Supreme Court that will stand up on behalf of of women's rights, on behalf of the rights of the LGBT community, that will stand up and say no to Citizens United, a decision that has undermined the election system in our country because of the way it permits dark, unaccountable money to come into our electoral system."
Fact Check And Full Transcript Of The Final 2016 Presidential Debate

Why have a court?
Liberals simply want a rubber stamp, without any connection to the Constitution.
So saith Bill's wife.

A lot of hitlery's supporters want her to pick a judge who will undermine the Constitution, the rest of them don't even know what the Constitution is though.

Too bad, blame yourself for running such a shit candidate and drinking your own kool-aid. Now you will pay for it with the SCOTUS for a generation.

Maybe you'll take this time to learn....probably not

Are PC's wild speculations true? Well, only one way to find out... :laugh:

"....wild speculations ...."

I quoted her directly, you dunce.

I'd suggest you stick to words you can actually define....but then you'd be mute.
No your entire post was based on wild speculation. Nice try, play again later.

Oh....and that picture that you claimed to be 'typical of conservatives'?

"On Thursday's broadcast of MSNBC's The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell, journalist Nina Burleigh dismissed the Peter Schweizer, the author of the highly-anticipated upcoming bookClinton Cash, as a "right-wing hatchet man."

Burleigh, for the uninitiated, is the reporter who infamously said she would be "happy to give [Bill Clinton] a blowjob just to thank him for keeping abortion legal." Burleigh formerly was the White House correspondent for Time Magazine and covered the Clinton White House."
Reporter Who Offered Bill Clinton Oral Sex Calls "Clinton Cash" Author "Right-Wing Hatchet Man"

There are disgusting pigs on both sides.....but ours aren't official representatives of the party/view.

I'd suggest you stick to words you can actually define....but then you'd be mute.

Name one.

....or, simply admit that you are a dunce.
"Bill's wife has no understanding of either justice, nor the Supreme Court's role"

There you go princess

Name one.

"Bill's wife has no understanding of either justice, nor the Supreme Court's role"

There you go princess

OK...so we agree that you're a dunce?
Great.

spec·u·la·tion
ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.
    the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Firm evidence.
" And I feel strongly that the Supreme Court needs to stand on the side of the American people, not on the side of the powerful corporations and the wealthy. For me, that means that we need a Supreme Court that will stand up on behalf of of women's rights, on behalf of the rights of the LGBT community, that will stand up and say no to Citizens United, ..."
Bill's wife

The good news for you? As a certified dunce, you can go right on making these mistakes.

But....the 'princess' appellation was correct and appropriate.
Continue to address me as such.

Name one.

There you go princess

Great.

spec·u·la·tion
ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.

Firm evidence.
" And I feel strongly that the Supreme Court needs to stand on the side of the American people, not on the side of the powerful corporations and the wealthy. For me, that means that we need a Supreme Court that will stand up on behalf of of women's rights, on behalf of the rights of the LGBT community, that will stand up and say no to Citizens United, ..."
Bill's wife

The good news for you? As a certified dunce, you can go right on making these mistakes.
Well like I said above you miserable little thing... only 1 way to find out :thup:

Name one.

There you go princess

Great.

spec·u·la·tion
ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. 1.

Firm evidence.
Bill's wife

Well like I said above you miserable little thing... only 1 way to find out :thup:

So saith arch-villain Pelosi-galore.

"Well like I said above you miserable little thing... only 1 way to find out"

Soooo.....you're one of those dunces who sit on the bench with the 'Wet Paint' sign?

Figures.

Actually, those of a with at least a double digit IQ have other ways to judge.

"When Hillary Clinton nominates a Supreme Court Justice to replace Antonin Scalia (assuming Merrick Garland is not confirmed before Clinton takes office), that nominee will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee that he or she will uphold the Constitution impartially and decide cases based on the law, not his or her policy preferences or the status of the litigants. That nominee will be lying.

This is clear from what Clinton said last night ...."
Republicans should not 'accept' Hillary Clinton's Supreme Court nominees

Just as the OP stated.

"Clinton never mentioned the Constitution. She never so much as nodded at it."
Ibid.

Here is the oath taken by Supreme Court Justices:

I, _________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as _________ under the Constitution and laws of the United States.

QED: Bill's wife has no understanding of either justice, nor of the Supreme Court's role.

I hope all notice how similar that oath is to this:
"Do not twist justice in legal matters by favoring the poor or being partial to the rich and powerful. Always judge people fairly."
Leviticus 19:15

I see that I embarrassed you into removing that disgusting picture of some random Trump supporter, who you claimed was 'a typical conservative female'...

...but here is yet another disgusting pig Leftist Liberal Democrat...

'Madonna Describe In Graphic Detail the Sexual Act She will Perform On You If You Vote For Hillary'

Forum List

Back