The Super Bowl-Colts vs. Saints

2 Number One Seeds Playing for the Title.

2 Dome Teams Playing Outside in Miami (where the Colts won the Super Bowl 3 years ago btw)

2 Quarterbacks with Indiana ties (Drew Brees played at Purdue, and of course Indy's Peyton Manning)

Peyton Manning grew up in New Orleans, since his father Archie played for the Saints, and AM still lives there and is a beloved by all of New Orleans.

February 7, 2010.

I CAN'T WAIT!

Saints!

More importantly, it's "wager time"...................

Since the Steelers missed the playoffs, it's just a gaping, massive void in the sports world until the Masters in April.

I was going to say what about baseball season...spring training starts in a little over a month.

Then I realized that you might be from Pittsburgh.

After being dormats for a lifetime....its great to see the saints in the big show

They don't look like they will win though

Since the Steelers missed the playoffs, it's just a gaping, massive void in the sports world until the Masters in April.

I was going to say what about baseball season...spring training starts in a little over a month.

Then I realized that you might be from Pittsburgh.
Thank you for your sympathy and understanding. Yes, I am a reforming Pittsburgh Pirates fan. The pain I feel just writing this is more than I can bear.

Two powerful offenses should mean a high scoring game, but sometimes it doesn't. In any case, the Colts will win their second SB. Manning is going to be too much. And now that Gregg Williams has pretty much said he would like to see Manning get hit and not get up, the refs are going to have their yellow flags ready. I predcit at least three roughing the passer calls on the Saints.

Two powerful offenses should mean a high scoring game, but sometimes it doesn't. In any case, the Colts will win their second SB. Manning is going to be too much. And now that Gregg Williams has pretty much said he would like to see Manning get hit and not get up, the refs are going to have their yellow flags ready. I predcit at least three roughing the passer calls on the Saints.

Does Gregg Williams post under the name of "Jon" here?

All in all, I do think the teams are pretty evenly matched. Though the Saints seem to have a better defense. I can't see Peyton going down easily and the Colts will put up a good fight. Neither being MY team, I'm going with the Saints. Peyton's commercials make me laugh and he is a great QB, but I'd really love to see them lose! Sorry EZ. Good luck to your boys.

I live in Kentucky which is right across the river from Indiana and I am usually rooting for the Colts but this year I am for the Saints. GO SAINTS!!

Forum List

Back