the sun revolves around the earth

:lol:

You're still here flaming like an idiot?

I take your complete avoidance to actually address the issue or even refute my claim to indicates I hit the nail on the head. Anyone with an actual physics education would have spoken up by now. So what was it? High school physics + internet? Or you took one physics class in college and just barely got to the part about relativity corrections without understanding how it supersedes Newton (while keeping many principles the same)?

Oh I'm sorry, is pointing out your lack of education and qualifications being interpreted as flaming? Hold on, let me go find my kid-gloves for you...

it's sad that you try so hard to avoid the actual topic now that you've been called out, and continually return towards vague references of how I must not understand instead of just refuting what has been set before you.

for example, you need but inform us that you do in fact have a PhD in a related physics field. But you haven't for several posts, which from a psych standpoint suggests your avoidance is indicative that you don't have such credentials at all.

Then there's the claim presented that even with relativistic concepts applied over Newton, forces must still be equal and opposite (adjusting for E=mc^2, of course). You have yet to even try to refute that physics concept either, let alone provide a source with supporting evidence.

Don't get me wrong, you're doing an excellent job of saying "no you're wrong I'm right" in order to save face on a topic which has been demonstrated by multiple people in this thread with a better understanding of physics than you to be incorrect. However in the science world, "you're wrong" really isn't good enough. Have you ever stopped to question why it is you feel the need to cling to your facade of intelligence far after everyone else here sees you as the equivalent of a script kiddie?

Last edited:
and yet you continue to prove my claim by refusing to refute a single thing, instead focusing on baseless personal attacks.

what exactly is your purpose in this thread anyway?

I look forward to you completely ignoring everything once again, being completely unable to exhibit a shred of intellectuality, and instead resorting to childish name calling yet again. :)

Go read the thread from the beginning

Maybe you'll get it this time. Do you need a brain buddy? We can find a hick to help you, if you need a partner smarter than yourself yo help you out :lol:

Crap, I meant to quote those phony stats and instead thanked the asshole instead.

WHERE'S THE LINK?

You're asking someone to proof your assertion that physics is wrong?

fail

I wasn't the one who asserted physics is wrong. You did. Perhaps you should try backing up your own claim. Forces in equilibrium are equal but opposite. Do you claim otherwise?

Forum List

Back