The SUN is down already...

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
how depressing! I really don't like this time of year.

Granted, we get the earliest, the first sunrise in the usa if i could only take the glass half full attitude....

but i'm suffering from light deprivation....and our days haven't even hit their shortest point yet.:(

discuss!

I am feeling the same as you are right now, Care.

Take extra Vitamin D and C this time of year. It may help.

winter does not suck.....you just have to adjust...i go to work in the dark and come home in the dark....i just learn to appreciate the dark

winter solstice is dec 21....the days will become longer then....that is why pagans celebrate that day

The SUN is down already...

Aliens will be here soon to turn Jupiter into a sun. Wait for it...
What's going to happen?

hal-9000.jpg

Something wonderful...

4983-39.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydDwRzg2QQc]YouTube - LOST - Push The Button v4.3[/ame]

how depressing! I really don't like this time of year.

Granted, we get the earliest, the first sunrise in the usa if i could only take the glass half full attitude....

but i'm suffering from light deprivation....and our days haven't even hit their shortest point yet.:(

discuss!

Stare into a 1000 watt Kleig lamp for a second. That should fix the problem. Oh and don't worry, your eye sight will return in a day or so, I think.........

This is a much safer approach then that last idiot's suggestion. Have this enlarged and mounted.

21178_large.jpg

Oops! Wrong picture. Here ya go.

sun.jpg

Last edited:
Man it's depressing tho'...the heat is a killer. Not so much humidity here, as my hometown tho'...

well, they're always saying it's not the heat, it's the humidity...

not that I agree with that.

I hate that kind of heat.... can't find the energy to do anything.

But it is supposed to be about 2 centigrade here by next Friday...

Forum List

Back