The stupidity of Alt "Right"

Alternative to what?
"the Establishment".
We already have a name for that, it's Tea Party
But the Tea Party aren't rabid racists though...unless you're suggesting that it is.
they're not?

imamobama.jpg

search
Not all of them, certainly not to the level of the Alt-Right. I'm giving "good" Republicans/conservatives an out here.

No. I don't see today's Democratic party as rabid anti-government.
you aren't looking hard enough then.
Both parties have strains of pro-Government and anti-Government. That's too easy a label. The GOP wants less government in business, but is perfectly willing to use government to enforce social views. The GOP also requires a government big enough and pervasive enough to support a military strong enough to fight multiple wars at once. That kind of military might isn't possible without enough tax revenue and government power to support the military.

The Democrats want more government involvement with business, but want the government out of social issues almost entirely as soon as possible. They tend to also be against the kind of large scale military we have. Reducing that military would allow you to reduce the size and reach of government.

Those are broad generalizations that aren't without some truth. You can debate the fine points if you want but the larger points are mostly valid.

Dems only want govt out of their pet social issues, their good with every thing else. They love forcing their offensive behavior issues on the rest of us, under the guise of equality.

What behavior is being forced on you? Are you being forced into a gay sexual relationship that you don't want?

No I'm being forced to live with rights being bestowed on regressive pets based on behavior, not race, sex or age.

Oh I see. You don't understand why you can't deny other's rights just because you don't want to exercise that right. I feel the same way about hip hop music. I don't like it so they shouldn't have the right to do it

Both parties have strains of pro-Government and anti-Government. That's too easy a label. The GOP wants less government in business, but is perfectly willing to use government to enforce social views. The GOP also requires a government big enough and pervasive enough to support a military strong enough to fight multiple wars at once. That kind of military might isn't possible without enough tax revenue and government power to support the military.

The Democrats want more government involvement with business, but want the government out of social issues almost entirely as soon as possible. They tend to also be against the kind of large scale military we have. Reducing that military would allow you to reduce the size and reach of government.

Those are broad generalizations that aren't without some truth. You can debate the fine points if you want but the larger points are mostly valid.

Dems only want govt out of their pet social issues, their good with every thing else. They love forcing their offensive behavior issues on the rest of us, under the guise of equality.
Most Democrats would rather not. They see government as a way to guarantee freedoms and that isn't wrong. Tyranny of the majority is best stopped by having an active government that respects individual rights. The GOP would rather use government to impose belief on the public square. The DNC would rather free up the public square and get out of the way.

ROFLMFAO, rights were never based on behavior until the faghadist got their ruling. Absolutely nothing in the law or Constitution grants rights based on what people do or want to do. What next for the regressives, demanding everyone wear purple on Fridays because some fringe group thinks it's what they were born to do?

Again, is someone forcing you into gay behavior?

Not the point fagot.

If you are being forced to do that, it's very much the point. If you aren't. it's none of your business.

or today's Democrat party right?

Wrong.

Democrats want government out of citizens’ private lives: they don’t want government forcing women to give birth against their will through force of law, they don’t want government denying gay Americans their right to marry, they don’t want government interfering with citizens’ right to vote.

It’s republicans and conservatives who, for the most part, seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

The Texas law that the Supreme Court struck down last June because it placed an undue burden to a woman’s right to privacy was enacted by republican lawmakers.

The North Carolina law disadvantaging transgender Americans was enacted by republican lawmakers.

And just this month a Federal appeals court invalidated North Carolina’s un-Constitutional ‘voter ID’ law, yet another violation of citizens’ rights by those same republican lawmakers.

These are but a few sad examples of the contempt most republicans have for Americans’ protected liberties, and the right’s desire to create larger, more intrusive government.

You're a lying little hypocritical bitch. You don't give a shit about anyone but your chosen pets. You want to talk about choice, how about we give the man the same rights to terminate his parental responsibilities just like the woman has? Gays have been getting married forever, they have had the same right to marry as any other male and female, there was no discrimination based on race, sex or age. Until now behavior or chosen lifestyle has never been the basis for the granting rights.

Transgender, you show me a person who can change themselves for a functioning male to a functioning female or vice versa and we can talk about transgenders. Otherwise it's a conversation about medically altered, mentally defective people, not trans anything.

Also why do you regressives say you're all for minorities, yet you claim their not capable of following the rules just like the rest of us? Sounds a bit racist to me.

BTW why is it only you regressives want to control consumer purchasing decisions? Health care, light bulbs, toilets, washing machines, microwaves, dishwashers and the list goes on and on. Don't try to sell this you're all for personal liberties BS, I ain't buying.

Now run along and indulge your hypocrisy.

Wrong.

Democrats want government out of citizens’ private lives: they don’t want government forcing women to give birth against their will through force of law, they don’t want government denying gay Americans their right to marry, they don’t want government interfering with citizens’ right to vote.

It’s republicans and conservatives who, for the most part, seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

The Texas law that the Supreme Court struck down last June because it placed an undue burden to a woman’s right to privacy was enacted by republican lawmakers.

The North Carolina law disadvantaging transgender Americans was enacted by republican lawmakers.

And just this month a Federal appeals court invalidated North Carolina’s un-Constitutional ‘voter ID’ law, yet another violation of citizens’ rights by those same republican lawmakers.

These are but a few sad examples of the contempt most republicans have for Americans’ protected liberties, and the right’s desire to create larger, more intrusive government.

You're a lying little hypocritical bitch. You don't give a shit about anyone but your chosen pets. You want to talk about choice, how about we give the man the same rights to terminate his parental responsibilities just like the woman has? Gays have been getting married forever, they have had the same right to marry as any other male and female, there was no discrimination based on race, sex or age. Until now behavior or chosen lifestyle has never been the basis for the granting rights.

Transgender, you show me a person who can change themselves for a functioning male to a functioning female or vice versa and we can talk about transgenders. Otherwise it's a conversation about medically altered, mentally defective people, not trans anything.

Also why do you regressives say you're all for minorities, yet you claim their not capable of following the rules just like the rest of us? Sounds a bit racist to me.

BTW why is it only you regressives want to control consumer purchasing decisions? Health care, light bulbs, toilets, washing machines, microwaves, dishwashers and the list goes on and on. Don't try to sell this you're all for personal liberties BS, I ain't buying.

No. Gays only recently gained the right to marry

What behavior is being forced on you? Are you being forced into a gay sexual relationship that you don't want?

No I'm being forced to live with rights being bestowed on regressive pets based on behavior, not race, sex or age.

Oh I see. You don't understand why you can't deny other's rights just because you don't want to exercise that right. I feel the same way about hip hop music. I don't like it so they shouldn't have the right to do it

Funny, I don't see you out there demanding nudist be allowed to go about their everyday lives as they chose. I'm not saying either of us are nudist, but hey, who would they be hurting? After all if we are going to start basing rights on chosen lifestyles let's make sure all are included.

Funny, I don't see you out there demanding nudist be allowed to go about their everyday lives as they chose. I'm not saying either of us are nudist, but hey, who would they be hurting? After all if we are going to start basing rights on chosen lifestyles let's make sure all are included.

Are you hitting on me?

Wrong.

No. Gays only recently gained the right to marry

Liar, I have two gay cousins, both have been married, long before the courts got involved.

Are you hitting on me?

Stop deflecting and answer the question.

Are you hitting on me?

Nudity is not the same as being gay. Now you will say it's their life choice just like being gay is, and I will laugh derisively.

Are you hitting on me?

Nudity is not the same as being gay. Now you will say it's their life choice just like being gay is, and I will laugh derisively.

So how is it different?

Are you hitting on me?

So how is it different?

One is a choice.The other isn't.

Are you hitting on me?

So how is it different?

Prove it.

BTW, nudist can actually prove they were born that way.

Are you hitting on me?

So how is it different?

Prove it.

Homosexuality is not a choice.
Yes, we are all born naked. I'm surprised that you knew that.

So how is it different?

Prove it.

You keep making claims with zero proof, why? What scientific evidence do you have to prove anyone was born gay. From what I see, all you have is them saying it. Personal anecdotes are not scientific proof. I thought you regressives were all about science, well except where your pets are concerned.

So how is it different?

Prove it.

You keep making claims with zero proof, why? What scientific evidence do you have to prove anyone was born gay. From what I see, all you have is them saying it. Personal anecdotes are not scientific proof. I thought you regressives were all about science, well except where your pets are concerned.

Doesn't matter what you think. You are wrong, and it's not my job to convince you. Some will never accept reality, and I guess you are one of that some.

So how is it different?

Prove it.

Doesn't matter what you think. You are wrong, and it's not my job to convince you. Some will never accept reality, and I guess you are one of that some.

Great, I'll just have to assume that you have no proof, and unproven claims are fine with you, since you make so many of them. So you might want to remember this conversation the next time you show your hypocrisy by demanding someone prove a claim when you refuse to do it yourself.

Forum List

Back