The Stupid Party

Do you disagree with what was posted?

Go at it Grandpa

I see no value in the op other than to irritate others.

I have been around for some time and remember the Republicans of old,I think it accurately reflects today's republicans. Those that are smart realize how crazy the rightwing positions are but are afraid to speak up

Can you believe actually being afraid to say that you believe in evolution?

I believe in evolution and don't believe in god. I believe in holding politicians accountable for their own words and positions not some rigid party platform. The problem with that is it doesn't allow you to paint every gop member with the same brush. Your op fails on its premise.

Go at it Grandpa

I have been around for some time and remember the Republicans of old,I think it accurately reflects today's republicans. Those that are smart realize how crazy the rightwing positions are but are afraid to speak up

They courted this group because they could no longer win elections.

They had to figure out how to find new voters.

So they courted the church vote.

In doing so they were courting peopel who really didnt do poltics and knew very little about the world.

They were good god fearing people who payued no attention to government because they KNEW GOD was in control.

The R party convinced them that GOD needed their help to bring about the last days.

The rest is history.

Look at how big a chunk of their base these people are now?

Republicans had to cheat in elections, Jerrymander every state and court the religious vote to win the elections over the last thirty years.

The plan is now ripping at the seams and falling appart.

Go at it Grandpa

Democratic strategist Paul Begala and the Ashbury Park Press.............. :rolleyes:

Did the right half of your body suddenly cease working?

:lmao:

Really? You're not happy with his source, so he must have had a stroke? I think you need more sleep, Ringel.
Happy with it has nothing to do with it, the obvious fact that the source couldn't possibly be any more biased with it's depictive (and interpreted) generalizations, now that's another story all together. Come on, how partisan can one get? Oh wait, we're on the USMB, never mind. :lol:

Last edited:
Exactly. If we're going to pay attention to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, then the left will quote the left as well.

Throwing away the truth because you don't like the source is a standard debate strategy in these parts.

How about this thread, - The Guardian just a big left-wing laughing stock, too?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/195182-republicans-the-party-of-ignorance.html

In Cain and Perry's gaffes, the Republicans' degradation is laid bare | Gary Younge | Comment is free | The Guardian

Go at it Grandpa

List the rightwing positions are that you deem to be "crazy"

Exactly. If we're going to pay attention to Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, then the left will quote the left as well.

Throwing away the truth because you don't like the source is a standard debate strategy in these parts.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/195182-republicans-the-party-of-ignorance.html

In Cain and Perry's gaffes, the Republicans' degradation is laid bare | Gary Younge | Comment is free | The Guardian

You're making some big assumptions about me and what I'm saying based on your own partisan bias. :dunno:

I have NEVER quoted or promoted any of those you just mentioned. I fail to see what they have to do with the merits of this thread anyhow.

You're making some big assumptions about me and what I'm saying based on your own partisan bias. :dunno:

I am? Did you not just accuse RW of having a stroke because in your words, he quoted a left-wing hack source? What did I "read into" that?

Democrats have to be stupid to believe Begala is anything more than a democrat party hack. He'll tell you what you want to hear and wait for the most stupid to post it as the truth.

57 States.

Corpse-men.

Islands that can capsize.

"If we do everything right...there is still a 30% chance that we're going to get it wrong."

"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."

"It's not a tax increase. It's eliminating a tax decrease that was there."

"We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

"The southern border is more secure today than it has been in the last 20 years."

"You're not going to see the [housing] collapse that people talk about when there is a bubble."

"If we don't have an economic package, 500,000,000 Americans will lose their jobs."

Etc.

57 States.

Corpse-men.

Islands that can capsize.

"If we do everything right...there is still a 30% chance that we're going to get it wrong."

"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."

"It's not a tax increase. It's eliminating a tax decrease that was there."

"We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it."

"The southern border is more secure today than it has been in the last 20 years."

"You're not going to see the [housing] collapse that people talk about when there is a bubble."

"If we don't have an economic package, 500,000,000 Americans will lose their jobs."

Etc.

and then there are the c ows sh itters wandering in da streets.. they had to remove 200 pounds of liberal feces from c ows Santa cruz..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They can't win national elections w/o their book larnin' hatin', repub base :tinfoil: They HAVE to pander to them :(

reidn.jpg

I am? Did you not just accuse RW of having a stroke because in your words, he quoted a left-wing hack source? What did I "read into" that?
It's called objectivity or lack thereof in this case. Giving credence to an obvious political hack (regardless of what side he/she represents) is is nothing less then preconceived doctrinal affirmation.
He might as well be a true rightwinger and quoting Karl Rove's assessment of the left for all that matters. :dunno:

What I find 'stupid' is what some posters think is 'politics'.
This is what the progressives/statists have done. The country has been so dumbed down so that Useful Idiots are plentiful.

So, now 'debate' is like grammar school recess.

"You're stupid because this person is stupid."

"No, you're stupid!"

Blah,

blah,

blah.

Forum List

Back