The stupid meter

miller

Rookie
Nov 5, 2010
Bridgeport, CT
Clocks measure time, thermometers measure temperature, scales measure weight etc.

There needs to be a measure for stupidity. Like its pretty stupid to try heroin. Its well known that all heroin users develop terrible problems. Smoking nicotine from cigarettes is a guaranteed addition that is stupid. When I began I stole a cigarette from my Mom's pack and went into the woods to smoke it. I had no idea that I could get addicted at that time. Cigarettes were considered cool and were smoked by Hollywood actors.

There is some behavior that is worse than stupid. We need to draw a line to know when the worse than stupid line is crossed. Americans tolerate overwhelming stupidity especially by the privileged. See: Screwed Again: BONUSES FOR BANKERS

We need to know where the worse than stupid line is.

Clocks measure time, thermometers measure temperature, scales measure weight etc.

There needs to be a measure for stupidity. Like its pretty stupid to try heroin. Its well known that all heroin users develop terrible problems. Smoking nicotine from cigarettes is a guaranteed addition that is stupid. When I began I stole a cigarette from my Mom's pack and went into the woods to smoke it. I had no idea that I could get addicted at that time. Cigarettes were considered cool and were smoked by Hollywood actors.

There is some behavior that is worse than stupid. We need to draw a line to know when the worse than stupid line is crossed. Americans tolerate overwhelming stupidity especially by the privileged. See: Screwed Again: BONUSES FOR BANKERS

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here ya go! Everything above this line is worse than stupid.

Americans tolerate overwhelming stupidity

Oh so very true, you're still posting here............

Americans tolerate overwhelming stupidity

Oh so very true, you're still posting here............

:clap2: lol

I had a stupid meter installed here in my man cave. I hung it on the wall, plugged it in, turned it on and there was a loud popping sound. A bit of smoke whiffed from the burnt out meter. Went to the store and bought another. Same thing. Is it me, or do these stupid meters seem to be a little bit on the sensitive side? I can't be stupid. My wife tells me all the time "how fucking brilliant" I am.

tumblr_kvhekmPg941qzzzy9o1_400.gif

tumblr_kvhekmPg941qzzzy9o1_400.gif

LOL worthy post. Would read again. :lol:

Forum List

Back