The Stupid Bowl

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
By halftime I was wishing the Saints were in the game.....Dag

Been a Rams fan since '67....but Dag! The D was outstanding. It was as if the Putriots knew what plays were coming...

I enjoyed it. Nearly every play from scrimmage could have resulted in a lead change; a missed tackle here, a blown assignment there. It really speaks volumes about how well each team was coached on Defense.

Gurley, or should I say Girly, didn't want it.

The commentators said he was limping after warm up as...not sure how healthy he was. Play action only works when there is a threat to run.

Been a Rams fan since '67....but Dag! The D was outstanding. It was as if the Putriots knew what plays were coming...

this is the CHEATRIOTS we are talking about,with their history of illegally spying on teams practices and always getting away with it do you seriously think they did not do this this time as they did the rams first superbowl but THIS time were much more clever and made sure they were not caught?:abgg2q.jpg:

this is the CHEATRIOTS we are talking about,with their history of illegally spying on teams practices and always getting away with it do you seriously think they did not do this this time as they did the rams first superbowl but THIS time were much more clever and made sure they were not caught?:abgg2q.jpg:

All I have to say is:

GOAT =Greatest Of All Time
BOAT =Best Off All Time
COAT =Cheaters Of All Time

Forum List

Back