The Stump

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Rod had a dream the other night and has been stirred up ever since. He wants me to put it on here because he says "They need to know what is coming." That is all he will say about it.

He told me he saw a great and mighty angel in a dream. This angel was quite large and powerful. He was sent to "split the stump" Rod said. This angel had a huge sword which was razor sharp on both edges. Rod said it was the most beautiful silvery blue tinge of color that he has ever seen. The angel found the stump by itself in the middle of a huge garden. It was old and weathered and had not been taken care of by anyone in charge of the garden. This huge angel with the huge sword struck the stump with his sword with such force that the ground shook and thunder rolled around in the sky. When the sword struck the stump, the ground and the stump with it exploded out of the ground and was exposed in two pieces. Out of the rotting stump came worms and bugs and termites and ants and horrid insects of all kind who had been hiding in the stump. After the ground stopped shaking and the thunder stopped the angel spoke and said, "Thy will be mine O'Lord and I have done so."

This dream really upset him and he did not sleep the rest of the night. I found him up the next morning when I got up and he hasn't been the same since. I would not have told this to anyone but Rod wanted me to post it so I did. He said at least they can't say they weren't warned. That's it.

Forum List

Back