The Strzok Hearing – The DimocRATs Disgrace Themselves

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
strzok-testifies.jpeg

I was forced to watch it, tuning in when the Dim co-Chair made his usual anti-Trump rant. It went downhill from there.

Until – Gomert made his comments about the sleazeball looking at his wife while cheating on her with his co-worker. I don’t know which I enjoyed more. Gomert or the unbelievable outrage of the committee Dims.

After giving an opening statement lauding his own patriotism, Strzok refused to answer questions on the ground that an FBI lawyer had told him not to. What followed was a farce–a farce deliberately created and sustained by the Democratic members of the committee. They interrupted constantly with silly points of order, heckled the committee chairman, and generally tried to disrupt the proceedings. To understand how bad it was, just go here and scan the transcript. My favorite moment was when Sheila Jackson Lee claimed that Strzok was entitled to claim attorney-client privilege (which, of course, he didn’t do).

More @ The Democrats Disgrace Themselves

Gohmert to Strzok: How Many Times Did You So Innocently Look into Your Wife’s Eyes and Lie to Her? @ Gohmert to Strzok: How Many Times Did You So Innocently Look into Your Wife's Eyes and Lie to Her?

I loved it!

bg071318dAPC.jpg

Strzok Says FBI Agents Are Permitted to Engage in Some Adulteries @ Strzok Says FBI Agents Are Permitted to Engage in Some Adulteries

Funny, military people are not. OP knows this.

What makes an FBI agent better than a Ranger?

IMO, not a damn thing.

This guy was an FBI leader. No wonder they went full-force after Kim DotCom, yet Nikolas Cruz slipped through the cracks.

Very convenient, that. I call it fail.

strzok-testifies.jpeg

I was forced to watch it, tuning in when the Dim co-Chair made his usual anti-Trump rant. It went downhill from there.

Until – Gomert made his comments about the sleazeball looking at his wife while cheating on her with his co-worker. I don’t know which I enjoyed more. Gomert or the unbelievable outrage of the committee Dims.

After giving an opening statement lauding his own patriotism, Strzok refused to answer questions on the ground that an FBI lawyer had told him not to. What followed was a farce–a farce deliberately created and sustained by the Democratic members of the committee. They interrupted constantly with silly points of order, heckled the committee chairman, and generally tried to disrupt the proceedings. To understand how bad it was, just go here and scan the transcript. My favorite moment was when Sheila Jackson Lee claimed that Strzok was entitled to claim attorney-client privilege (which, of course, he didn’t do).

Gohmert to Strzok: How Many Times Did You So Innocently Look into Your Wife’s Eyes and Lie to Her? @ Gohmert to Strzok: How Many Times Did You So Innocently Look into Your Wife's Eyes and Lie to Her?

I loved it!

bg071318dAPC.jpg

Strzok Says FBI Agents Are Permitted to Engage in Some Adulteries @ Strzok Says FBI Agents Are Permitted to Engage in Some Adulteries

FBI agents are permitted to engage in adultery just like Donald Trump is.

And yes it is a Rorsarch test- showing once again that the Trumpkins are eager to destroy the FBI in order to protect Don the Con.

strzok-testifies.jpeg

I loved it!

bg071318dAPC.jpg

the right wing can't follow their own Doctrine or their own House rules.

Forum List

Back