The strong 3-0 Teams in the NFC are the Cowboys and Packers and the fake 3-0 teams are.........

Dallas no longer undefeated
Lost to the Saints with Brees out. That's gotta hurt.

The Saints might be the most resilant ream in the NFL.this is the second week in a row they beat TWO quality teams without Brees. this could be a preview of the NFC championship game.The Rams wont be in it,they SHOULD be 2- and 2 if not for a horrible call by the Browns coach that cost them the game. they are not as good this year.

The Saints might be the most resilant ream in the NFL.this is the second week in a row they beat TWO quality teams without Brees. this could be a preview of the NFC championship game.The Rams wont be in it,they SHOULD be 2- and 2 if not for a horrible call by the Browns coach that cost them the game. they are not as good this year.
Speaking of other resilient teams, the Packers are going to Dallas this Sunday, so
the Cowboys better snap out of whatever spell they were under last night , especially with the Eagles coming on in that division. (( In the NFC, I think Carolina and Dallas should swap divisions and in the AFC the Miami and Indianapolis should swap,, going by geography ))
https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings

Last edited:

Speaking of other resilient teams, the Packers are going to Dallas this Sunday, so
the Cowboys better snap out of whatever spell they were under last night , especially with the Eagles coming on in that division. (( In the NFC, I think Carolina and Dallas should swap divisions and in the AFC the Miami and Indianapolis should swap,, going by geography ))
https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings

yeah that wont ever happen cause thew NFL doesnt want to lose their long time rivalys the dolphins have had with the bills,pats,and jets and dallas with the redskins,giants and eagles.

the YAMS and Niners

LOL

Especially the Yams, a faggot for a QB who cant run and cries when the defenders come after him. Jared GOOF
I should have been rooting against Green Bay they’re in my division but I just can’t root for Dallas.

The cowboys won’t win a Super Bowl.

the YAMS and Niners

LOL

Especially the Yams, a faggot for a QB who cant run and cries when the defenders come after him. Jared GOOF
I should have been rooting against Green Bay they’re in my division but I just can’t root for Dallas.

Not as long as a faggot is the coach

the YAMS and Niners

LOL

The Lions are still undefeated.

why would i add them when they had a tie and should have lost yesterday???

Shoulda coulda woulda. They won yesterday.

And because we should have won that first game and be 3 and 0 right now.

The Lions are a shaky 2-0
The cowboys are a shaky 3 and mother fucking 2. Lol

They’ll win 7 more games. Damn it that might be enough to make the playoffs.

But then they’ll show their weaknesses in the playoffs.

the YAMS and Niners

LOL

Not as long as a faggot is the coach

yeah Jerry Jones must be lovers with him,thats the ONLY thing that makes any sense WHY he has kept him all this time,non playoff seasons year after year with another coach,he would have fired him a long time ago,secret is out now jerry we all know.:lmao::laughing0301:

Jason Garrett is a bad coach

but firing him is not the answer because Jerry Jones is the reason the Cowboys have been bad for so long

Jones hired Garrett and all the other losing coaches since Jimmy Johnson left

And Jerry will hire the next stumbling bumbling 7-9 coach to replace Garrett

As long as Jones is alive the Cowboys are screwed

Jason Garrett is a bad coach

but firing him is not the answer because Jerry Jones is the reason the Cowboys have been bad for so long

Jones hired Garrett and all the other losing coaches since Jimmy Johnson left

And Jerry will hire the next stumbling bumbling 7-9 coach to replace Garrett

As long as Jones is alive the Cowboys are screwed

Garret should have been fired a long time ago but Jones does not care about winning,just filling the seats and making money and thats what he is getting. Yeah getting rid of Jarret would not solve the problem because Jones is indeed the problem not Garret.Its the same thing with the Redskins,once a proud organization but one that will never be a contender as long as Daniel Snyder is the owner. Snyder has driven that organization into the ground same as Jones has with the cowboys.

wow who would have thunk that the niners,a team that was crappy as hell last year,and the saints after losing dree brees for four games, would have a total combined record of 15-1 at this point!!!! go figure. barring a major injurty to Brees or Grappola,it looks like these two teams will be squaring off in the NFL title game.

Forum List

Back