The STRIP act.

earlycuyler

Extra long Bad Ass Cut.
Sep 17, 2011
Drivers seat.
No, not the pole dancing type, but this.

It's a new House bill that stands for Stop TSA's Reach In Policy and would prevent Transportation Security Administration officers from wearing law enforcement uniforms and police-like badges and calling themselves officers unless they receive law enforcement training.

"Congress has sat idly by as the TSA strip searches 85-year-old grandmothers in New York, pats down 3-year-olds in Chattanooga, and checks colostomy bags for explosives in Orlando. Enough is enough!" said the bill’s sponsor, Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) "The least we can do is end this impersonation, which is an insult to real cops."

STRIP Act targets TSA uniform: End 'impersonation' of 'real cops' - latimes.com

Hopefully this gets the ball rolling to put thees unionized rapist and thieves back in moms basement, and guarding shopping malls where they belong.

I think they should be completely disbanded.

Federal aviation transportation airport security service.

FATASS FOR SHORT

FATASS FOR SHORT

I hope so to. With most of the country watching the fake contraception argument on the news, as well as the other fake debates. It may take a looong time. Hopefully the lemmings will turn around before running off the cliff.

FATASS FOR SHORT

I hope so to. With most of the country watching the fake contraception argument on the news, as well as the other fake debates. It may take a looong time. Hopefully the lemmings will turn around before running off the cliff.

I have little faith.

We will crash and burn.:doubt:

I hope we havent reached the point of no return. But I believe we have.

And this is who your tax dollars pay-

TSA Agent Harold Glen Rodman Arrested In Manassas Virginia, Charged After Raping Woman – While Wearing Uniform

MANASSAS, VIRGINIA – A Transportation Security Administration employee is accused of sexually assaulting a woman in Manassas.

TSA won’t say where or what suspect does for agency

The suspect, Harold Glen Rodman, 52, allegedly was wearing his uniform and displayed a badge to the victim, a 37-year-old woman.

Police arrested Rodman on Nov. 20. He is charged with aggravated sexual battery, object sexual penetration, forcible sodomy and abduction with intent to defile.

TSA Agent Harold Glen Rodman Arrested In Manassas Virginia, Charged After Raping Woman – While Wearing Uniform « Our Tax Dollars At Work

Forum List

Back