The strange case of Mark Sanford

Clinton never ditched his security detail. Sanford did.

And.........considering that there's a war on terror, don't you think that's kinda stupid? Especially in a South American country.

You really are a Sealed Bimbo, ain't ya?

there was supposed to be a war on terror when clinton was president, as well.

Yeah........But Bill Clinton never ditched his Secret Service guys.

He just got them to cover up for him.

I find it appalling that clinton was getting serviced while conducting foreign policy over the phone. I don't care who the president fucks, but that always bothered me.

I think sanford should resign, though.

no, they havent

but nice strawman attempt

So it's just started?
yes, its just started with this couple
i've never heard anyone before claim that gay marriage broke up their's

"Homosexuals are not monogamous. They want to destroy the institution of marriage. It will destroy marriage. It will destroy the Earth." - James Dobson, 2004

Do you really need a page full of conservative quotes that blame the destruction of hetro sexual marriage on gay marriage?

So it's just started?

"Homosexuals are not monogamous. They want to destroy the institution of marriage. It will destroy marriage. It will destroy the Earth." - James Dobson, 2004

Do you really need a page full of conservative quotes that blame the destruction of hetro sexual marriage on gay marriage?

Why do you insist on quoting dobson or falwell and stamp it conservative? would you like us to label you based on Michael Moore's claim that too many democrats died in the WTC?

Why do you insist on quoting dobson or falwell and stamp it conservative? would you like us to label you based on Michael Moore's claim that too many democrats died in the WTC?

Well, I quoted Rush first. He blames gay marriage for Sandfords troubles. And he rates near the top of polls when conservatives are asked who speaks for them.

Well, I quoted Rush first. He blames gay marriage for Sandfords troubles. And he rates near the top of polls when conservatives are asked who speaks for them.
like i really care what Rush says
how do you know it wasnt one of his sarcastic moments he does?
he does that a lot

did you ever think he was making fun of Sanford for making such a claim?

he does that a lot

Let's see here....you claim you don't care what Rush says. But then you seem to know the tone of his show, pointing to the sarcastic moments he does alot.

Do you care enough about what he says to listen to his shows? Sounds like you do.

“It’s finally happened,” said Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio personality. “America, I’ve been warning you for years that gay marriage would destroy the American family and look… there they are, a husband, wife, and four children — destroyed. When is this going to stop America? When will the liberals be satisfied? When all the marriages break up? This wasn’t Mark Sanford’s fault, this was Ted Kennedy’s fault. Sanford didn’t cheapen the value of marriage, he was victimized by the cheapening of marriage.”

he does that a lot

Let's see here....you claim you don't care what Rush says. But then you seem to know the tone of his show, pointing to the sarcastic moments he does alot.

Do you care enough about what he says to listen to his shows? Sounds like you do.

“It’s finally happened,” said Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio personality. “America, I’ve been warning you for years that gay marriage would destroy the American family and look… there they are, a husband, wife, and four children — destroyed. When is this going to stop America? When will the liberals be satisfied? When all the marriages break up? This wasn’t Mark Sanford’s fault, this was Ted Kennedy’s fault. Sanford didn’t cheapen the value of marriage, he was victimized by the cheapening of marriage.”
i used to listen years ago
once in a while, when driving and bored, i tune in
but i dont take it like libs like you do

and again, you take the one passage and think that was all there was to it
since i didnt listen to the show, i have no idea what else was with it
but he did an entire show once where he claimed he was flipping to support Bill Clinton back in 1992
and it was just a set up for morons like YOU

So.........lemmie get this straight............it wasn't the CHEATING with someone who WAS NOT HIS WIFE, that destroyed his marriage, but it was the gays being allowed to marry?

The fucking GOP gets stupider every day..........

Sanfords wife almost lets the cat out of the bag:

“Of course I’m not saying that Mark is gay,” Sanford said, “but he may as well be...."

Rush had an interesting take too, blaming homosexuality for Sanfords demise:

It’s finally happened,” said Rush Limbaugh, conservative radio personality. “America, I’ve been warning you for years that gay marriage would destroy the American family and look… there they are, a husband, wife, and four children — destroyed.

Jenny Sanford: “Gay marriage wrecked my family” | theDiscust[

So, if Sandford isn't gay, well, he may as well be. Straight from the conservative horses mouth.

I hope you guys have finally figured out that that entire article from TheDiscust was satire. It wasn't true. It was a joke. TheDiscust is a satire site, like the Onion. Jenny Sanford never said anything like that. Neither did Rush Limbaugh. Doesn't ANYBODY fact check anymore? Duh.

sanfords wife almost lets the cat out of the bag:

“of course i’m not saying that mark is gay,” sanford said, “but he may as well be...."

rush had an interesting take too, blaming homosexuality for sanfords demise:

it’s finally happened,” said rush limbaugh, conservative radio personality. “america, i’ve been warning you for years that gay marriage would destroy the american family and look… there they are, a husband, wife, and four children — destroyed.

jenny sanford: “gay marriage wrecked my family” | thediscust[

so, if sandford isn't gay, well, he may as well be. Straight from the conservative horses mouth.

i hope you guys have finally figured out that that entire article from thediscust was satire. It wasn't true. It was a joke. Thediscust is a satire site, like the onion. Jenny sanford never said anything like that. Neither did rush limbaugh. Doesn't anybody fact check anymore? Duh.
roflmao
tff

Forum List

Back