The story of the 4 kids!

Note to TheRegular:
How do you expect me to believe someone who is unable to spell or use proper English grammar?

Bonnie said:
In this case it's very warranted.. You should have been a detective you have an eye for detail and bull shit.... :cheers2:

I agree! And very useful skills on a message board, doncha think?

zoeken2.gif

Gabriella84 said:
Note to TheRegular:
How do you expect me to believe someone who is unable to spell or use proper English grammar?
1- I wrote it in kinda of a hurry.
2- English isn't my 1st language.
Hope I'v answered your questions.

As for the source of these pictures/story it was originally taken from democracynow.org and the incident was reported on Aljazeera, dont expect me to provide sources from the american media as such acts are not convered at all.

Regarding the point that the US army doesnt use RPG's well that right, RPG's isnt part of the wepons handed to the US soldiers, however it doesnt mean they could have these wepons especially that they are used allot by the iraqi resistance movement.

As for the guy who said if you pull a trigger you deserve what happends to you, its pretty clear that these kids woldnt be able to use an RPG, RPG's need grown men to hold and fire, these kids are unable to use RPG's that are almost their size.

Lastly, regarding who said the images where "doctored" such an accusation can be used on both sides, on any image the US troops presents as "weponds they have found" or any kind of other crimes.

You can clearly see that these are american troops, and the kids where either executed (not necessarly shot allot of time as one said) or they where shot by mistake and the rest was to cover their crime.

One more thing, such acts isnt a strange thing on US soldiers, do you deny that they did such crimes in Vietnam, killing civilians because they were attacked, or a friend of them killed and they couldnt kill any of the attackers, they go and take it out on civilians. Go back to your own history!

Forum List

Back