The story of the 4 kids!

Theregular

Jul 11, 2005
This is an incident that happened around 2 weeks ago, which i am sure 99% of you dont know about.

These iamges where sent to Simor hersh an invitigative writer in the newyorker and mentioned it in an interview on the 11th of May 2005 the images where sent to him by a firend of an american soldier in Iraq who took those pictures.

The indcident happened when in a convoy of 3 military vehicles leading them lutenet Terry Grider came under fire at approximatly 7:20 am there was casulties among the US soldiers, a humvee was destroyed, so the soldiers after the attack set about looking for any iraqi fighters around the place, only to found 4 iraqi kids, who were killed, and to cover their crime they put ome RPG's behind them, which you can clearly see that they werent with them at 1st, those kids cant hold an RPG which almost their size and you dont see any ski masks iraqi fighters always wear.

US army announced killing 9 insurgents at that day, where the baqoba hospital said it got 3 bodies, which where the 3 kids.
Aljazeera reporter in Iraq also witniced their funeral as you can see in the last picture, which i am sure wasnt even remotly mentioned in any of the american media.

I leave the rest for the pictures.

Graphic Content Below!

http://www.iraqpatrol.com/iraq/b2.jpg

http://www.iraqpatrol.com/iraq/b3.jpg

http://www.iraqpatrol.com/iraq/b4.jpg

http://www.iraqpatrol.com/iraq/b5.jpg

http://www.iraqpatrol.com/iraq/b7.jpg

http://www.iraqpatrol.com/iraq/aljazeerabahraz2.jpg

Nice fairy tale. You must be a fairy.

Got a link for those pics and a media release to go with them?

And let me clue you in on something, Einsten .... if you're old enough to squeeze the trigger, you're old enough to have one squeezed on you.

Ah yes, so it s a fairy tail now, how typical, this clearly shown you have apsolutly no idea of whats going on in Iraq, you rely on the US media which doesnt mention 99% of whats going on in Iraq.
Try different sources for the news!

And btw, these kids didnt squeeze any triggers, which alos shows that you didnt read what was written in the 1st post, they were killed because they were around when the attack on the convoy happened, then the RPG was put in the pictures so the soldiers can explain their crime.

You can also notice that the wepons are the same in all of the pictures, 3 pieced planted beside each kid before the picture was taken.

further more Aljazeera broadcasted one of the images and the kids funeral.]

Would you blame these kids borther, father or cousin if they hold arms against the US forces?? I wouldnt.

Theregular said:
Ah yes, so it s a fairy tail now, how typical, this clearly shown you have apsolutly no idea of whats going on in Iraq, you rely on the US media which doesnt mention 99% of whats going on in Iraq.
Try different sources for the news!

And btw, these kids didnt squeeze any triggers, which alos shows that you didnt read what was written in the 1st post, they were killed because they were around when the attack on the convoy happened, then the RPG was put in the pictures so the soldiers can explain their crime.

You can also notice that the wepons are the same in all of the pictures, 3 pieced planted beside each kid before the picture was taken.

further more Aljazeera broadcasted one of the images and the kids funeral.]

Would you blame these kids borther, father or cousin if they hold arms against the US forces?? I wouldnt.

I think it's quite obvious which of us has no idea what's going on in Iraq, nor elsewhere for that matter.

Where's the evidence to support your accusations? Seems you overlooked that request.

The truth is, you have NO idea what these asshats were doing, nor whether or not they tried to use the weapons that obviously must have been theirs. I don't recall US forces carrying RPGs during the twenty years I was in.

If these idiots' relatives want to use this as an excuse to take up arms, they can join the family photo album. Looks like it's off to a good start.

Comming from Jordan, I'm sure you are blinded by the lies of organizations such as the PLO, etc. I'm sorry about you believing such fantasies.

Why would they put the same guy in two different positions? (second and fifth pictures). In one, eyes are open; in the other, they're closed - that part makes sense.. But, when rolling him back, why take the right knee, and prop it up onto the left leg, and move it in to more of an angled position, when it was just flat behind the left leg to begin with, and would have had no impact on the roll back whatsoever?

It's easy to see the Terror-Supporting sources for the photos, AND likely the fiction accompaning them.

But ya know? Even Kids can be terrorists, and may need to die. Sad truth.

Shattered said:
Why would they put the same guy in two different positions? (second and fifth pictures). In one, eyes are open; in the other, they're closed - that part makes sense.. But, when rolling him back, why take the right knee, and prop it up onto the left leg, and move it in to more of an angled position, when it was just flat behind the left leg to begin with, and would have had no impact on the roll back whatsoever?

CSI Cindy I like that!! :beer:

Shattered said:

Also appears they cleaned off, or added blood by his mouth.

Bonnie said:
In this case it's very warranted.. You should have been a detective you have an eye for detail and bull shit.... :cheers2:

I'll wait patiently for an answer from the one who posted the pics.

No exit wounds...

If these guys had been shot up by US soldiers, their bodies would be riddled with holes.... Hershey shit face is the same guy that accused our unit in GWI of "massacring" Iraqis when they had attacked our unit after the cease fire had been declared and we responded with overwhelming force and firepower. I don't trust him as far as I could throw a pig!

freeandfun1 said:
No exit wounds...

If these guys had been shot up by US soldiers, their bodies would be riddled with holes.... Hershey shit face is the same guy that accused our unit in GWI of "massacring" Iraqis when they had attacked our unit after the cease fire had been declared and we responded with overwhelming force and firepower. I don't trust him as far as I could throw a pig!

Also the bodies look very posed, and what was the point of removing the pants from one of them unless you are trying to help medically in some way?? Applying a pressure on a wound??

Bonnie said:
Also the bodies look very posed, and what was the point of removing the pants from one of them unless you are trying to help medically in some way?? Applying a pressure on a wound??
Frankly, I was going to suggest that it appears almost like those staged mass casualty exercises we used to practice in the army all the time... but the pants thing bugs me...

The only thing I wonder is, how did they get a complete uniform with a Big Red One patch on it... That does appear to be a US soldier in that pic... but again, the bodies do not look anything like they have been shot. The key being, no exit wounds, no major trauma, nothing. Nobody dies that "cleanly" in the battlefield... (unless they have a heart attack or something like that!).

freeandfun1
Frankly, I was going to suggest that it appears almost like those staged mass casualty exercises we used to practice in the army all the time... but the pants thing bugs me...

Remember these pictures like any other can easily be doctored, and the tone it sets makes me think it was done that way to inflame Iraqis into thinking there was desecration of a body.

The only thing I wonder is, how did they get a complete uniform with a Big Red One patch on it... That does appear to be a US soldier in that pic... but again, the bodies do not look anything like they have been shot. The key being, no exit wounds, no major trauma, nothing. Nobody dies that "cleanly" in the battlefield... (unless they have a heart attack or something like that!)

Again these pictures could have been doctored from anything and your right if the bodies were riddled with bullets they would have been in tatters and pieces not laying peacefully in the woods, even a layman like me sees that.

Next thing we know, he'll be posting a picture of the moon landing and link us to all kinds of crap about how that isn't real.

Forum List

Back