The Story of Stuff Debunked. How The Liberal World View is a Lie.

Clinton made the budget or did Clinton sign off on the Republican's Budget? Not that it makes it magically a surplus but hey, you should giver credit where credit is due. Also I’m not taking sides, they worked together, but maybe you just meant Presidents, however you did say “any conservative.”

Fact is Obama and his Dem congress is among the worst when it comes to being fiscally responsible, Bush was right there behind him.

Every Conservative voted against Clinton's Omnibus in Act 1993 since they thought he was going to destroy the country with higher tax rates. However that didn't happen, but that doesn't stop Conservatives from throwing a hissy fit.

I don't like Obama. Why the fuck are you pleading Obama to me?

I can tell you why. You are a dishonest dirtbag.

Because you pretending that all conservatives or "Republicans" in your lifetime represent me and everyone else? You are guilty of what you keep condemning everyone else of doing, even when they are not doing it but you still are… It’s weird.

Because they do. Just look at the OP's post and your personal attacks against me.

You people do not love liberty. In fact, you have fought against it.

Why should I validate myself? You people hate liberalism. You are nothing but rw kooks who consistently validate themselves even when it goes against the grain of liberty

Last edited:
Every Conservative voted against Clinton's Omnibus in Act 1993 since they thought he was going to destroy the country with higher tax rates. However that didn't happen, but that doesn't stop Conservatives from throwing a hissy fit.

Because you pretending that all conservatives or "Republicans" in your lifetime represent me and everyone else? You are guilty of what you keep condemning everyone else of doing, even when they are not doing it but you still are… It’s weird.

Because they do. Just look at the OP's post and your personal attacks against me.

Why should I validate myself. You people hate liberalism.

They were right, you are a Troll... You just keep spinning and spinning until everyone says "I'm out."

So, I'm out.

They were right, you are a Troll... You just keep spinning and spinning until everyone says "I'm out."

So, I'm out.

Who was right? Liberals, but you cannot handle this fact.

So, go throw a temper tantrum. Contards are so emotionally immature.

So, I'm out.

I just stoped bye to see why this thread keeps getting bumped up. Do you value your time so little that you feel the need to make an arguement that keeps getting you absolutly nowhere? I see you havent stoped the silly namecalling and emotional retoric. Are you so wound up in a single thread that this is becomeing an uncontrolable self agrandizing addiction for you? Have you learned anything? Has anyone you spoke to learned anything? If the answer is no then give it up. I hope you have better things to do with your time.

So, I'm out.

I just stoped bye to see why this thread keeps getting bumped up. Do you value your time so little that you feel the need to make an arguement that keeps getting you absolutly nowhere? I see you havent stoped the silly namecalling and emotional retoric. Are you so wound up in a single thread that this is becomeing an uncontrolable self agrandizing addiction for you? Have you learned anything? Has anyone you spoke to learned anything? If the answer is no then give it up. I hope you have better things to do with your time.

Wow, are you this self-centered.

Liberalism sucks, you nasty fool.

Wow, are you this self-centered.

Liberalism sucks, you nasty fool.

Still here huh?

Tell me why it is beneficial for me to point out your emotional insecurities?

Oh, this is where you yet again think something is true simply because you say it is.

You sure are gullible, aren't you, kid? :lol:

I'm trying to discover the cause for your undeserved pompous attitude. Working hypothesis: You're your Poli Sci 101 prof's favorite student because you mindlessly regurgitate everything he says. Because you're such a good little leftybot, he continually praises you as a "witty, erudite independent thinker". Because you lack critical thinking skills, you believe him.

Whattya say? Pretty close?

Ok, fucktard. Tell me why having a more humble centralized government is a bad thing?
My goodness, you're not very bright, are you? I was talking about what you laughably refer to as my "emotional insecurities", which are in fact your own, because you expect a level of deference that you simply don't deserve.

Because they do.
What did I tell you, stupid kid? Things aren't true simply because you say they are.
Just look at the OP's post and your personal attacks against me.
That's a handful of people. And you make claims about all conservatives based on that?

You really are an idiot.
Now you're just flailing about, throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks simply because your widdle feewings are hurt.
Why should I validate myself? You people hate liberalism. You are nothing but rw kooks who consistently validate themselves even when it goes against the grain of liberty
Modern liberalism has little to do with liberty, kid. I know it can be confusing, what with them sharing a few letters in common.

Words have meanings, kid. Like most leftists, you think you can change them at will. However, such is not the case. You only look like an idiot when you do.

So, I'm out.

5565035744_2e36d1c6d3.jpg

Liberalism is not a lie. In fact, it is one of the world's greatest truths and why America was founded.

However, that doesn't stop some people from distorting and twisting it.

Here is why Hayek claims that he is not a Conservative, but a Liberal.
Why I Am Not a Conservative

'The Story of Stuff' is a liberal production. It is factually and historically inaccurate. In short, it is full of lies, half truths and a couple of actual facts thrown in just to make it look legitimate.

Liberalism is not a lie.... it is a failed ideology. (Clue: take a look at Europe).
It is classic progressivism .

Liberalism is not a lie. In fact, it is one of the world's greatest truths and why America was founded.

However, that doesn't stop some people from distorting and twisting it.

Here is why Hayek claims that he is not a Conservative, but a Liberal.
Why I Am Not a Conservative

'The Story of Stuff' is a liberal production. It is factually and historically inaccurate. In short, it is full of lies, half truths and a couple of actual facts thrown in just to make it look legitimate.

Liberalism is not a lie.... it is a failed ideology. (Clue: take a look at Europe).

lmao...Hayek is now a lie?

You fucking dipshits keep moving the goalposts and distorting the truth and this is evident in your post, along with the OP's post.

I am an individual, not a group. Why can't 'you fucking dipshits' not grasp the concept of individual thought?

Fucking moron.

Oooh, the kid is a hypocrite, too. Skippy.

If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making, kid. Looks like nobody ever told you that, huh?

And I would remind you that YOU sent ME the first neg-rep...a whole whopping -1 worth. That hurt, man...that really hurt.

Oh, wait...no, it didn't. :lol:

Now the boy thinks he can give orders! Kid, you have a serious horsepower deficit. I suggest you realize right quick that if you want something done, you ask politely.

Oh, and lose the arrogance. You haven't done anything to deserve it.

Sheesh, I hate it when school lets out for the summer. All the dumbass kids come play on the internet. :cool:

You are fucking dumb. Please stay away from me.
Put me on ignore, candy ass. I post when I want, what I want, to whomever I want.

And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Got it, boy?

Certain posters really hate freedom. Anti is one of 'em... and not a very smart one.

Tell me why it is beneficial for me to point out your emotional insecurities?

Oh, this is where you yet again think something is true simply because you say it is.

I'm trying to discover the cause for your undeserved pompous attitude. Working hypothesis: You're your Poli Sci 101 prof's favorite student because you mindlessly regurgitate everything he says. Because you're such a good little leftybot, he continually praises you as a "witty, erudite independent thinker". Because you lack critical thinking skills, you believe him.

Ok, fucktard. Tell me why having a more humble centralized government is a bad thing?

Because Nationalism is contrary to Federalism. Humble??? For how long, with no checks and balances??? 15 minutes. ;)

You are fucking dumb. Please stay away from me.
Put me on ignore, candy ass. I post when I want, what I want, to whomever I want.

And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Got it, boy?

Certain posters really hate freedom. Anti is one of 'em... and not a very smart one.

Boy sounds like he's got a bad case of "You Should All Kiss My Ass Because I'm Better Than You".

He's destined to go through life bitter, angry, and disappointed. :lol:

Because Nationalism is contrary to Federalism. Humble??? For how long, with no checks and balances??? 15 minutes. ;)

lmfao...we don't need a strong and centralized government to save us from ourselves, yet this is what statists believe and then they perpetuate these lies.

I don't even know what the LIBERAL WORLD VIEW is supposed to be.

Getting ahold of it is like trying to lasso smoke.

Forum List

Back