The Story of Stuff Debunked. How The Liberal World View is a Lie.

You are emotionally crippled.

And you base this undeniable fact on absolutely nothing...

whatever it is you do to make yourself feel better.

I base this fact on my thesis; that people misinterpret liberalism in order to suit their own cause.

Then emotionally disturbed people throw a fucking temper tantrum when I point out this salient fact.
Emotionally disturbed people throw a fucking temper tantrum when they don't get their ass kissed like they think they do. :lol:

No Family whatever it is you do to make yourself feel better.

I base this fact on my thesis; that people misinterpret liberalism in order to suit their own cause.

Then emotionally disturbed people throw a fucking temper tantrum when I point out this salient fact.
Emotionally disturbed people throw a fucking temper tantrum when they don't get their ass kissed like they think they do. :lol:

Edited. PM's are Private. Not to be Discussed or Shared on the Open Boards.

If you are not going to get real or at least try, then get lost.

Oooh, the kid is a hypocrite, too. Edited, too, Skippy.

If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making, kid. Looks like nobody ever told you that, huh?

And I would remind you that YOU sent ME the first neg-rep...a whole whopping -1 worth. That hurt, man...that really hurt.

Oh, wait...no, it didn't. :lol:
Now the boy thinks he can give orders! Kid, you have a serious horsepower deficit. I suggest you realize right quick that if you want something done, you ask politely.

Oh, and lose the arrogance. You haven't done anything to deserve it.

Sheesh, I hate it when school lets out for the summer. All the dumbass kids come play on the internet. :cool:

I am aware of this distinction. However, you RW kooks have hijacked classical liberalism and have falsely embodied it in the modern GOP.

How fucking dishonest can you get? Disturbingly, you can get extremely dishonest.

And how did I embodie it in the modern GOP? What have I said to lead you to such a false concludsion? Though Hyek is closer to the modern conservativs than the modern liberals he is closest to libritarians. So whats your point? Such false accusations om my character must be backed by something. So show me. Where have I related Hyek to the GOP? And what does Hyek have to do with this thread? What does the word "liberal" and its classic definition have to do with this thread? What kind of a nut goes around introducing unwanted topics. Yes I am responding to them. But to the likes of poking a suffering animal with a stick.

You have related Hayek to Conservatism, when he is clearly not. What sort of nutbag does that?

Plus, you attack liberalism without truly knowing what liberalism is about. Unfortunately, you have strengthened my thesis; RW kooks and Modern day liberals distort Liberalism into their own liking.

Then you Kooks go about and post a thread on the tragedies of Liberalism without fully realizing what Liberalism is all about.

We should all be about Conservatism and vote Republican....lmfao.

Please point to the posts that you derive that information from. I see youve changed your tune. It was GOP and now its conservativs? ... .... ... You know what? Forget it. You obviously hav no passion for ensuring that your accusation are factual or to post relitive information to the topic of the thread. Their is no need to debate someone who is so out of touch with reality and who is so in love with himself, (I say himself because a woman would never be this stupid and you have the writing style of a young boy) that hr cant put two rationally sentences togather to come up with an honest thesis.

And how did I embodie it in the modern GOP? What have I said to lead you to such a false concludsion? Though Hyek is closer to the modern conservativs than the modern liberals he is closest to libritarians. So whats your point? Such false accusations om my character must be backed by something. So show me. Where have I related Hyek to the GOP? And what does Hyek have to do with this thread? What does the word "liberal" and its classic definition have to do with this thread? What kind of a nut goes around introducing unwanted topics. Yes I am responding to them. But to the likes of poking a suffering animal with a stick.

You have related Hayek to Conservatism, when he is clearly not. What sort of nutbag does that?

Plus, you attack liberalism without truly knowing what liberalism is about. Unfortunately, you have strengthened my thesis; RW kooks and Modern day liberals distort Liberalism into their own liking.

Then you Kooks go about and post a thread on the tragedies of Liberalism without fully realizing what Liberalism is all about.

Please point to the posts that you derive that information from. I see youve changed your tune. It was GOP and now its conservativs? ... .... ... You know what? Forget it. You obviously hav no passion for ensuring that your accusation are factual or to post relitive information to the topic of the thread. Their is no need to debate someone who is so out of touch with reality and who is so in love with himself, (I say himself because a woman would never be this stupid and you have the writing style of a young boy) that hr cant put two rationally sentences togather to come up with an honest thesis.

Refer to my first post. You came into contention over it and that was the post where I spelled out that Hayek was a Liberal, not a Conservative.

You Burkinites can go fuck yourseleves.

Edited. No E-Mail PM discussion on the Open Boards.
Oooh, the kid is a hypocrite, too. Edited. No E-Mail PM discussion on the Open Boards. Skippy.

If you have to lie to make your point, your point isn't worth making, kid. Looks like nobody ever told you that, huh?

And I would remind you that YOU sent ME the first neg-rep...a whole whopping -1 worth. That hurt, man...that really hurt.

Now the boy thinks he can give orders! Kid, you have a serious horsepower deficit. I suggest you realize right quick that if you want something done, you ask politely.

Sheesh, I hate it when school lets out for the summer. All the dumbass kids come play on the internet. :cool:

You are fucking dumb. Please stay away from me.

Refer to my first post. You came into contention over it and that was the post where I spelled out that Hayek was a Liberal, not a Conservative.

Hmmm. Profanity. That alone shows the confidence in your claim.

You are emotionally crippled.

whatever it is you do to make yourself feel better.

And I see clearly that you lump everyone into RW, conservative or Republican to mean randomly whatever fits best for you atm too...

That is why you sent me personal e-mails displaying your emotional immaturity.
Oooh, the kid is a hypocrite, too. Skippy.

Put me on ignore, candy ass. I post when I want, what I want, to whomever I want.

And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Got it, boy?

Hmmm. Profanity. That alone shows the confidence in your claim.

Yes, you are a fucking asshat and don't realize the significance of the French Revolution and Liberalism.

You get too easily distracted and this hurts you.

Oooh, the kid is a hypocrite, too. Edited. No E-Mail PM discussion on the Open Boards.

I +Rep you, I got your back~

Oooh, the kid is a hypocrite, too. Skippy.

Put me on ignore, candy ass. I post when I want, what I want, to whomever I want.

Tell me why it is beneficial for me to point out your emotional insecurities?

Oooh, the kid is a hypocrite, too. Edited. No E-Mail PM discussion on the Open Boards.Skippy.

I +Rep you, I got your back~
*tips hat* Maybe it'll be his bedtime soon. :laugh:

Well let's see, we've had virtually 30 years of Reaganomics with a slight respite with Clinton(who balanced the budget), and the current administration which started out $700M in the hole(that they get blamed for) and a still shaky economy that's been holding it's own, if not slightly getting better.

So we have Clinton and Obama... who is helping... and the rest... who helped themselves and their billionaire buddies.

YOU speak in half truths, YOU are full of lies Conservatives. You can call us liars all you want, but the fact remains that Progressivism has done more over the last 30 years than Reagan's tactics.

Next you will say Clinton left Bush a surplus...

Both Clinton and Carter were more fiscally responsible than any Conservative in my lifetime.

However, you Contards disagree with history.

Clinton made the budget or did Clinton sign off on the Republican's Budget? Not that it makes it magically a surplus but hey, you should giver credit where credit is due. Also I’m not taking sides, they worked together, but maybe you just meant Presidents, however you did say “any conservative.”

Fact is Obama and his Dem congress is among the worst when it comes to being fiscally responsible, Bush was right there behind him.

And I see clearly that you lump everyone into RW, conservative or Republican to mean randomly whatever fits best for you atm too...

These are the RW kooks who are claiming that liberalism and free market ideaologious are incompatible.

Unfortunately, history tells a different story.

However, you hate history. You become incompatible with it.

Oh, this is where you yet again think something is true simply because you say it is.

You sure are gullible, aren't you, kid? :lol:

I'm trying to discover the cause for your undeserved pompous attitude. Working hypothesis: You're your Poli Sci 101 prof's favorite student because you mindlessly regurgitate everything he says. Because you're such a good little leftybot, he continually praises you as a "witty, erudite independent thinker". Because you lack critical thinking skills, you believe him.

Whattya say? Pretty close?

Next you will say Clinton left Bush a surplus...

Both Clinton and Carter were more fiscally responsible than any Conservative in my lifetime.

Clinton made the budget or did Clinton sign off on the Republican's Budget? Not that it makes it magically a surplus but hey, you should giver credit where credit is due. Also I’m not taking sides, they worked together, but maybe you just meant Presidents, however you did say “any conservative.”

Fact is Obama and his Dem congress is among the worst when it comes to being fiscally responsible, Bush was right there behind him.

Every Conservative voted against Clinton's Omnibus in Act 1993 since they thought he was going to destroy the country with higher tax rates. However that didn't happen, but that doesn't stop Conservatives from throwing a hissy fit.

I don't like Obama. Why the fuck are you pleading Obama to me?

I can tell you why. You are a dishonest dirtbag.

Oh, this is where you yet again think something is true simply because you say it is.

You sure are gullible, aren't you, kid? :lol:

I'm trying to discover the cause for your undeserved pompous attitude. Working hypothesis: You're your Poli Sci 101 prof's favorite student because you mindlessly regurgitate everything he says. Because you're such a good little leftybot, he continually praises you as a "witty, erudite independent thinker". Because you lack critical thinking skills, you believe him.

Whattya say? Pretty close?

Ok, fucktard. Tell me why having a more humble centralized government is a bad thing?

These are the RW kooks who are claiming that liberalism and free market ideaologious are incompatible.

Unfortunately, history tells a different story.

However, you hate history. You become incompatible with it.

You seem overly involved with caring about terminology but in doing so you also play games with the time lines that the titles meaning are relevant. Why does it matter that liberalism was something the FF supported when today they would closer fit under conservative title or as it has been stated the libertarian title the best?

Going of the constitution and the general interpretations by the FF most would be yelled at, ridiculed and tossed under the “teabagger” bus for the assessment of the general liberal minded party of today.

I’m not trying to steak claim in saying the FF agreed where I stand politically, I’m simply pointing out that almost your entire argument is based on pretending others (in this thread) don’t recognize that the FF’s were liberals. A liberal as defined by the FF of 200 years ago would be near anti everything Obama/Clinton/Al Gore stands for in today’s 2011 liberalism.

Every Conservative voted against Clinton's Omnibus in Act 1993 since they thought he was going to destroy the country with higher tax rates. However that didn't happen, but that doesn't stop Conservatives from throwing a hissy fit.

I don't like Obama. Why the fuck are you pleading Obama to me?

I can tell you why. You are a dishonest dirtbag.

Because you pretending that all conservatives or "Republicans" in your lifetime represent me and everyone else? You are guilty of what you keep condemning everyone else of doing, even when they are not doing it but you still are… It’s weird.

Forum List

Back