The Story of Palestine from A to X

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ABEEB660g&feature=related]The Story of Palestine from A to X - YouTube[/ame]

Eminent Historian Bernard Lewis
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1922-1948]

It is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the Middle East are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of India and China, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the Middle East were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten.

All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is Israel, the only component of the ancient Middle East to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient Middle East--the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the rest--was what the Jewish tradiiton has preserved.

American Library Association
"For more than four decades, Bernard Lewis has been one of the most respected scholars and prolific writers on the history and politics of the Middle East. In this compilation of more than 50 journal articles and essays, he displays the full range of his eloquence, knowledge, and insight regarding this pivotal and volatile region."
http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/gener...olitics/MiddleEast/?view=usa&ci=9780195144215

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Funny how there is no story of this alleged "Palestine" in the Quran, the infallible holy book revered by 99% of Fakestinians.

But, the story of Israel is in the Quran...
Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Nor, is there any story of this alleged "Palestine" in the Bible, revered by the 1% of Christian Fakestinians.

But, the story of Israel is in the Bible. Israel appears 2000 times in the Bible.
Exodus 34:27 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.”

In fact, Jesus Christ was King of Israel...
John 1:49: Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel

There are no stories of this alleged "Palestine" in the Bible and Quran, the most widely published and read books in the world, because "Palestine" is a complete fabrication invented by the British after World War I to call Israel under the British Mandate.

The story of "Palestine" and Fakestinians are a fairy tale story.

Last edited:
funny how there is no story of this alleged "palestine" in the quran, the infallible holy book revered by 99% of fakestinians.

But, the story of israel is in the quran...
quran 17:104 and we said to the children of israel after him: "dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. The day of resurrection or the descent of christ ['iesa (jesus), son of maryam (mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

nor, is there any story of this alleged "palestine" in the bible, revered by the 1% of christian fakestinians.

But, the story of israel is in the bible. Israel appears 2000 times in the bible.
exodus 34:27 then the lord said to moses, “write down these words, for in accordance with these words i have made a covenant with you and with israel.”

in fact, jesus christ was king of israel...
john 1:49: Then nathanael declared, "rabbi, you are the son of god; you are the king of israel

there are no stories of this alleged "palestine" in the bible and quran, the most widely published and read books in the world, because "palestine" is a complete fabrication invented by the british after world war i to call israel under the british mandate.

The story of "palestine" and fakestinians are a fairy tale story.
rubbish and lies,steve

funny how there is no story of this alleged "palestine" in the quran, the infallible holy book revered by 99% of fakestinians.

quran 17:104 and we said to the children of israel after him: "dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. The day of resurrection or the descent of christ ['iesa (jesus), son of maryam (mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

nor, is there any story of this alleged "palestine" in the bible, revered by the 1% of christian fakestinians.

But, the story of israel is in the bible. Israel appears 2000 times in the bible.

john 1:49: Then nathanael declared, "rabbi, you are the son of god; you are the king of israel

there are no stories of this alleged "palestine" in the bible and quran, the most widely published and read books in the world, because "palestine" is a complete fabrication invented by the british after world war i to call israel under the british mandate.

rubbish and lies,steve

Can you show us where "Palestine" appears in the Quran? No, I didn't think so.

Can you show us where "Palestine" appears in the Bible? Nope, you cannot.

Now, take a walk

Last edited:

rubbish and lies,steve

Now, take a walk
TYPICAL ALL I WANT TO DO TO YOU IS:Boom2::asshole::thup:...Stop sending me negs saying this is a violent post.....IT ISN'T,IT IS A REMINDER TO YOU OF HOW SOME ISRAELIS HAVE TREATED THE PALESTINIANS SINCE 1947...........Some wish to exterminate the Pali's,you know those fundemental orthodox racist Jews,THE SETTLER JEWS FROM OUTSIDE ISRAEL,WHO THINK ALL PALESTINIANS SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED,MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm The last time I saw this type of motivation was in Germany against your people......IT WAS SHIT THEN AND ITS SHIT NOW......STONEY,DO YOU SUPPORT SUCH JEWS,who thankfully are a miniscule minority in that fair land.A DIRECT ANSWER WOULD BE GOOD FROM YOU,AND IT WILL MAKE A CHANGE FROM THE PLETHERA OF DOWNLOADS YOU REPEDITIVELY KEEP SPEWING ON HERE.

SO STOP TAKING THINGS PERSONALLY,AS I LIKE YOU.......BUT I DID GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU.STEVE

Last edited:
rubbish and lies,steve

Now, take a walk
TYPICAL ALL I WANT TO DO TO YOU IS:Bom2::ashole::thu:

Allah doesn't like to be called a liar about "Palestine" not appearing in Quran. No virgins in Paradise for you, motherfucker :lol:

Now, take a walk

Allah doesn't like to be called a liar about "Palestine" not appearing in Quran. No virgins in Paradise for you, motherfucker :lol:
Call ME ANYTHING but NOT MF,as my late mother was a DIAMOND and highly respected by everyone she touched,there were over 3000 mourners at he funeral.......I will forgive you this time.....but keep my family out of any abuse please Stoney....Thanks Steve:cool:

Last edited:

Call ME ANYTHING but NOT MF,as my late mother was a DIAMOND and highly respected by everyone she touched,there were over 3000 mourners at he funeral.......I will forgive you this time.....but keep my family out of any abuse please Stoney....Thanks Steve:cool:

Hey, stupid motherfucker: Why is there no "Palestine" nor any fakestinians in your own quran but Israel and the Children of Israel are in your quran?

allah is a Zionist!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
"In Khazaria, sheep, honey, and Jews exist in large quantities."
Muqaddasi,
Descriptio Imperii Moslemici
(tenth century).

Dr. Ashraf Ezzat reminds us that the highest profile 'invented' people in history are the jews. Perhaps the highest profile 'invented' event in history is the holocau$t. Without an understanding of unvarnished history, how can we understand the present?
Shlomo Sand and Arthur Koestler, both 'jews,' present impressive historical documentation refuting the tales of the Old Testament and any blood link between whatever Hebrews may have existed thousands of years ago to those of Israel today.

Sand, Shlomo - The Invention of the Jewish People.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

http://www.fantompowa.info/13th Tribe.pdf

http://barnesreview.org/pdf/TBR2007-no3-4-16.pdf

Sand, Shlomo - The Invention of the Jewish People.

Monkey, I already instructed you that Shlomo Sand is a charlatan who is a professor of French history not Jewish history. Repeating the same mistakes doesn't make them correct, it shows you're a very dumb monkey.

Your Lord and Savior Rabbi Jesus Christ was King of the Jews. I own you, monkey

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

PBS: Jesus Christ Was Born, Lived, And Died As A Jew. Jesus' Identity Cannot Be Understood Apart From His Jewishness

Jesus Many Faces - He Was Born, Lived And Died As A Jew | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

Biblical Scholar Dr. Harold Attridge, Dean, Yale Divinity School
Jesus was certainly subject to the influence of the traditions of Israel, there's no doubt about that. But in what form those traditions came to him in Galilee at the beginning of the first century is somewhat unclear. He certainly would have known of the Temple in Jerusalem, and probably, as traditions report..., would have gone up to Jerusalem for the major pilgrimage festivals. He would have known of the rituals of the Temple, their atoning ignificance. He would have celebrated Passover, I suspect, with his family, and would have known of the hopes embedded in Passover for divine deliverance. He probably was aware of the growing Pharisaic movement which preached a notion of purity that was available to all Jews, not simply those who were officiating at the Temple cult. He certainly would have known Jewish scripture.... And we can see in some of his parables how he plays on images from scripture. For instance, the great Cedar of Lebanon from Ezekial probably plays a role in his description of the mustard seed, which becomes a tree, and there's probably an element of parody there. So his relationship with the scriptural heritage is a complex one, but it certainly is an important one in his formation

Biblical Scholar Dr. Shaye Cohen, Professor of Hebrew Literature and Philosophy in the Department of Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations of Harvard University, Ph.D with distinction, Columbia University
Was Jesus a Jew? Of course, Jesus was a Jew. He was born of a Jewish mother, in Galilee, a Jewish part of the world. All of his friends, associates, colleagues, disciples, all of them were Jews. He regularly worshipped in Jewish communal worship, what we call synagogues. He preached from Jewish text, from the Bible. He celebrated the Jewish festivals. He went on pilgrimage to the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem where he was under the authority of priests.... He lived, was born, lived, died, taught as a Jew. This is obvious to any casual reader of the gospel text. What's striking is not so much that he was a Jew but that the gospels make no pretense that he wasn't. The gospels have no sense yet that Jesus was anything other than a Jew. The gospels don't even have a sense that he came to found a new religion, an idea completely foreign to all the gospel text, and completely foreign to Paul. That is an idea which comes about only later. So, to say that he was a Jew is saying a truism, is simply stating an idea that is so obvious on the face of it, one wonders it even needs to be said. But, of course, it does need to be said because we all know what happens later in the story, where it turns out that Christianity becomes something other than Judaism and as a result, Jesus in retrospect is seen not as a Jew, but as something else, as a founder of Christianity. But, of course, he was a Jew.

Biblical Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, PhD, Princeton University, BA, Oxford University
What astonishes me when I read the stories about Jesus in the New Testament, is how completely embedded he is in this first century... Jewish world of religious practice and piety. We tend to get distracted by the major plot line of the gospels, because we're waiting for the story to develop up to the crucifixion. But, within that story, and the stories that are told by the evangelists that fills in the gap between the Galilee and Jerusalem, Jesus presented continuously as going into the synagogue on the Sabbath. He is presented as going up to Jerusalem for the pilgrimage holidays, specifically in John, for any number of pilgrimage holidays, and in the synoptic gospels, most importantly, for Passover. Jerusalem at Passover is not the sort of place you'd want to be in unless you were really committed to doing an awful lot of ritual activity with tremendous historical resonance....
What we've learned from the gospel stories is not that Jesus was not Jewish. Quite the opposite. He's completely embedded in the Judaism of his time. What we learn from the gospels is that he's not a member of one of the groups whose identifying characteristics Josephus gave to us. He's not a Sadducee. He's not a Pharisee. He's always arguing with the Pharisees. He's not an Essene. He's not an insurrectionist. And the fact that he's arguing with other people who may be members of these other groups just simply signifies that he's a Jew, because that's what these Jews all did with each other -- argue with each other all the time..

Last edited:
You Lie
Shlomo Sand is professor of history at Tel Aviv University

Sand’s best-known book in English is The Invention of the Jewish People, originally published in Hebrew (Resling, 2008) as Matai ve’eich humtsa ha‘am hayehudi? (When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?) and subsequently translated into English the following year (Verso, 2009). As reviewed by Ofri Ilani for the left-of-center Israeli newspaper HaAretz, the book attempts "to prove that the Jewish people never existed as a ‘nation-race’ with a common origin, but rather is a colorful mix of groups that at various stages in history adopted the Jewish religion. He argues that for a number of Zionist ideologues, the mythical perception of the Jews as an ancient people led to truly racist thinking."[6]M

One component of Sand's argument is that the people who were the original Jews living in Israel, were not exiled following the Bar Kokhba revolt. He has suggested that much of the present day world Jewish population are individuals, and groups, who converted to Judaism at later periods. Additionally, he suggests that the story of the exile was a myth promoted by early Christians to recruit Jews to the new faith. Sand writes that "Christians wanted later generations of Jews to believe that their ancestors had been exiled as a punishment from God."[7] Sand argues that most of the Jews were not exiled by the Romans, and were permitted to remain in the country. He puts the number of those exiled at tens of thousands at most. He further argues that many of the Jews converted to Islam following the Arab conquest, and were assimilated among the conquerors. He concludes that the progenitors of the Palestinian Arabs were Jews.
Shlomo Sand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
I wonder how Jews view your statement
Lord and Savior Rabbi Jesus Christ was King of the Jews.
?

If you fixated more on your fucked up life and less on the Jews, you might not be such a hot mess, freak. Just saying, monkey

Boom goes the dynamite!

:lol: :clap2:

Last edited:
Shlomo Sand is professor of history at Tel Aviv University
Wikipedia :lol: Shlomo Sand teaches French history not Jewish history, monkey. OWNED, again. :clap2:
This is how it's done, monkey...

PBS: Jesus Christ Was Born, Lived, And Died As A Jew. Jesus' Identity Cannot Be Understood Apart From His Jewishness
Jesus Many Faces - He Was Born, Lived And Died As A Jew | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

Biblical Scholar Dr. Harold Attridge, Dean, Yale Divinity School
Jesus was certainly subject to the influence of the traditions of Israel, there's no doubt about that. But in what form those traditions came to him in Galilee at the beginning of the first century is somewhat unclear. He certainly would have known of the Temple in Jerusalem, and probably, as traditions report..., would have gone up to Jerusalem for the major pilgrimage festivals. He would have known of the rituals of the Temple, their atoning ignificance. He would have celebrated Passover, I suspect, with his family, and would have known of the hopes embedded in Passover for divine deliverance. He probably was aware of the growing Pharisaic movement which preached a notion of purity that was available to all Jews, not simply those who were officiating at the Temple cult. He certainly would have known Jewish scripture.... And we can see in some of his parables how he plays on images from scripture. For instance, the great Cedar of Lebanon from Ezekial probably plays a role in his description of the mustard seed, which becomes a tree, and there's probably an element of parody there. So his relationship with the scriptural heritage is a complex one, but it certainly is an important one in his formation

Biblical Scholar Dr. Shaye Cohen, Professor of Hebrew Literature and Philosophy in the Department of Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations of Harvard University, Ph.D with distinction, Columbia University
Was Jesus a Jew? Of course, Jesus was a Jew. He was born of a Jewish mother, in Galilee, a Jewish part of the world. All of his friends, associates, colleagues, disciples, all of them were Jews. He regularly worshipped in Jewish communal worship, what we call synagogues. He preached from Jewish text, from the Bible. He celebrated the Jewish festivals. He went on pilgrimage to the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem where he was under the authority of priests.... He lived, was born, lived, died, taught as a Jew. This is obvious to any casual reader of the gospel text. What's striking is not so much that he was a Jew but that the gospels make no pretense that he wasn't. The gospels have no sense yet that Jesus was anything other than a Jew. The gospels don't even have a sense that he came to found a new religion, an idea completely foreign to all the gospel text, and completely foreign to Paul. That is an idea which comes about only later. So, to say that he was a Jew is saying a truism, is simply stating an idea that is so obvious on the face of it, one wonders it even needs to be said. But, of course, it does need to be said because we all know what happens later in the story, where it turns out that Christianity becomes something other than Judaism and as a result, Jesus in retrospect is seen not as a Jew, but as something else, as a founder of Christianity. But, of course, he was a Jew.

Biblical Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, PhD, Princeton University, BA, Oxford University
What astonishes me when I read the stories about Jesus in the New Testament, is how completely embedded he is in this first century... Jewish world of religious practice and piety. We tend to get distracted by the major plot line of the gospels, because we're waiting for the story to develop up to the crucifixion. But, within that story, and the stories that are told by the evangelists that fills in the gap between the Galilee and Jerusalem, Jesus presented continuously as going into the synagogue on the Sabbath. He is presented as going up to Jerusalem for the pilgrimage holidays, specifically in John, for any number of pilgrimage holidays, and in the synoptic gospels, most importantly, for Passover. Jerusalem at Passover is not the sort of place you'd want to be in unless you were really committed to doing an awful lot of ritual activity with tremendous historical resonance....
What we've learned from the gospel stories is not that Jesus was not Jewish. Quite the opposite. He's completely embedded in the Judaism of his time. What we learn from the gospels is that he's not a member of one of the groups whose identifying characteristics Josephus gave to us. He's not a Sadducee. He's not a Pharisee. He's always arguing with the Pharisees. He's not an Essene. He's not an insurrectionist. And the fact that he's arguing with other people who may be members of these other groups just simply signifies that he's a Jew, because that's what these Jews all did with each other -- argue with each other all the time...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back