The story of mohammed: Islam unveiled.

Islam is like any other religion, you have the good ones and the bat shit crazy ones, my problem with Islam is the moderates condone what the bat shit crazies do.
The problem with Islam is that the bat shit crazy ones are doing exactly what their holy book tells them to do.
Thank God, Christians and Jews aren't doing what the Old Testament tells them to do.
Jewish law does not apply to Christians. It was for a specific time and situation. Most Jews don't even know that it no longer applies to them as well.

Islam is like any other religion, you have the good ones and the bat shit crazy ones, my problem with Islam is the moderates condone what the bat shit crazies do.
The problem with Islam is that the bat shit crazy ones are doing exactly what their holy book tells them to do.
Thank God, Christians and Jews aren't doing what the Old Testament tells them to do.
Jewish law does not apply to Christians. It was for a specific time and situation. Most Jews don't even know that it no longer applies to them as well.

The Old Covenant vs the New Covenant. Trying to explain it to a loon is impossible

The Old Covenant vs the New Covenant. Trying to explain it to a loon is impossible
Yeah. It's like...:banghead:

I'm on page 11 and this verifies what I've known to be true since I was in High School in the fifties.

Just one example:

"The Koran tells Muslims to follow the example of Mohammed but which example? In Mecca, Mohammed never used violence against Kaffirs and in the very early days even showed some tolerance of other religions. Once in Medina, Mohammed used violence almost all the time to achieve his aims, and never showed any tolerance to Kaffirs at all.
The Medina Koran is the later one and so abrogates the Meccan Koran, and yet the Meccan Koran is still valid because the Koran (and Mohammed) is perfect. So a Muslim can follow either example, though the Medina example is better because it is later. So how does a Muslim know which one to choose?

As usual we have to look at Mohammed’s example to know the answer. In Mecca, Mohammed was not powerful, and was surrounded by enemies. During that time he preached some tolerance and non-violence. When he went to Medina, he became powerful and used violence frequently to achieve his goals.
Mohammed’s example of how to behave is not consistent but varies according to circumstance. When you are not in a position of power, be quiet and do not draw attention to yourself".

Use the time to build up strength and numbers until you become powerful enough to begin Jihad. This is Mohammed’s example or “Sunnah”, which comes from the hadith (Traditions of Mohammed) and The Sira (His Biography)."

The "peaceful" muslims in the U.S. are following this example.

I'm on page 11 and this verifies what I've known to be true since I was in High School in the fifties.

Just one example:

"The Koran tells Muslims to follow the example of Mohammed but which example? In Mecca, Mohammed never used violence against Kaffirs and in the very early days even showed some tolerance of other religions. Once in Medina, Mohammed used violence almost all the time to achieve his aims, and never showed any tolerance to Kaffirs at all.
The Medina Koran is the later one and so abrogates the Meccan Koran, and yet the Meccan Koran is still valid because the Koran (and Mohammed) is perfect. So a Muslim can follow either example, though the Medina example is better because it is later. So how does a Muslim know which one to choose?

As usual we have to look at Mohammed’s example to know the answer. In Mecca, Mohammed was not powerful, and was surrounded by enemies. During that time he preached some tolerance and non-violence. When he went to Medina, he became powerful and used violence frequently to achieve his goals.
Mohammed’s example of how to behave is not consistent but varies according to circumstance. When you are not in a position of power, be quiet and do not draw attention to yourself".

Use the time to build up strength and numbers until you become powerful enough to begin Jihad. This is Mohammed’s example or “Sunnah”, which comes from the hadith (Traditions of Mohammed) and The Sira (His Biography)."

The "peaceful" muslims in the U.S. are following this example.
Mohammed told his followers to do what he did. You are exactly right. He also said that later passages in the Koran negated earlier passages.

Forum List

Back