The Storm Is Coming! Declassified Documents In Deep State Coup To Be Released By Wednesday, July 31

It was just announced the DOJ / Barr will NOT indict former FBI Director Comey - as recommended by the US IG - for the crime of admittedly leaking classified memos...exactly as the DOJ refused to indict Comey's former Deputy Director of the FBI, Andrew McCabe, for the exact same thing...

I have seen speculation that the DOJ / Barr may be waiting for the 'BIG REVEAL' - the US IG's report on FISA Court Abuse and other on-going investigations.

'They' can speculate all they want, but What I / many others see, however, - not what I / we HOPE / THINK - is the fact that the US IG has come out twice now recommending indictment of the former Obama FBI Director and Deputy Director for crimes of illegally leaking classified information about a US President, and the United States Department of Justice refusing to do so.

The memo was not classified. It was given to a friend and not leaked to the press. The friend then called a reported and gave him the substance of certain parts of the memo. So call off the Brownshirts, Red, you got nothing again.

You might want to go back and listen to Comey's congressional testimony concerning that transaction. He gave the memos to his friend with the intent of releasing them to the press, to get a special counsel appointed. Comey should go to jail for it.

The memo itself wasn't leaked to the press by his friend.

Yep, and in sworn testimony to congress Comey said "I didn't do it myself for a variety of reasons", of course he didn't explain what those reasons were. Here's the quote:

"I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter," Comey told the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday. "I didn't do it myself for a variety of reasons but I asked him to because I thought that might prompt the appointment of a special counsel."

Comey leaked memos to prompt special counsel

Now tell me there was no intent. And saying there's a difference in the content of the memo and the memo itself is just semantics.

Last edited:
world-us-canada-49200241

Does anyone know if these documents have been released yet?

Still waiting..

Carter Page's FISA documents released
Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department

Bruce Ohr's 302s were released
DOJ releases notes from official Bruce Ohr's Russia probe interviews

Bruce & Nellie Ohr's emails may have been deleted

"Crossfire Hurricane" began with a communication from Komrad Brennan to Comey
Muellergate - Conservapedia

So Lindsay Graham and others are getting the truth about what happened.

Your first link is from a year ago, your 2nd link is some notes, nothing classified about them.

Keep trying little buddy!

Carter Page's FISA documents released
Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department

Bruce Ohr's 302s were released
DOJ releases notes from official Bruce Ohr's Russia probe interviews

Bruce & Nellie Ohr's emails may have been deleted

"Crossfire Hurricane" began with a communication from Komrad Brennan to Comey
Muellergate - Conservapedia

So Lindsay Graham and others are getting the truth about what happened.
But Mr. Ohr is far from corrupt, friends and former colleagues said. An experienced law enforcement official who spent years battling Russian organized crime, he developed a deep understanding of that dangerous underworld, they said, including raising concerns about at least one oligarch whose name has resurfaced amid the scrutiny of contacts between Trump associates and Russia.

The russian mob was actually a thing before Trump ran for president, and is still a thing.

Forum List

Back