The Stonewalling Has Begun!

You should learn to wake up. Obama is a disaster waiting to happen and last I checked you will be voting for him. You can joke all you want. Doesn't change the fact his stated policies are disasterous for this country.

last time you checked huh? well, thanks for telling me who i'll be voting for. ive been trying to decide between obama and barr, but now i dont have to.

you need to calm down. i know what taxing corporations will do. i also know what strengthening the middle class will do. you attacking me (especially when i didnt actual challenge anything you said) makes it look like you cant actually support your claims and that you are overly sensitive.

you need to stop posting "scary predictions" and form logical, source-based arguments so you dont look like one of those doomsday nuts on a street corner

pull your head out of your arse, retired.

This country is in for hard times if Obama is elected.

We are in hard times already and it is Bush not Obama who is to blame. Nice way to transfer the crap from his presidency.

pull your head out of your arse, retired.

We are in hard times already and it is Bush not Obama who is to blame. Nice way to transfer the crap from his presidency.

haven't you heard? high gas prices, rising deficit, out of control spending, it's all Obama and the Congress' fault.

Let's forget that control of Congress only shifted to the Dems two years ago. I mean why let the facts get in the way of an agenda.

haven't you heard? high gas prices, rising deficit, out of control spending, it's all Obama and the Congress' fault.

Let's forget that control of Congress only shifted to the Dems two years ago. I mean why let the facts get in the way of an agenda.

Ya and when did gas prices increase again? When did Corn sky rocket? And among the Presidential runners who is in the back pocket of the Corn for ethanol lobby?

Who has stated they will raise taxes on the Corporations and Companies if elected? Who thinks the middle class makes less than 200k? Who wants to tax unfairly? Who wants to create even MORE big Government spending programs? Who has no plan for how he is going to pay for any of it other than scrutinizing the Government for programs he can cut, something he has no power to do to begin with?

Ya and when did gas prices increase again? When did Corn sky rocket? And among the Presidential runners who is in the back pocket of the Corn for ethanol lobby?

you've clearly never heard the term filibuster? Dems might have a slight majority but they certainly aren't doing much by way of rising corn prices.

Who has stated they will raise taxes on the Corporations and Companies if elected? Who thinks the middle class makes less than 200k?

who thinks they make less than 5 million? next!

Who wants to tax unfairly? Who wants to create even MORE big Government spending programs?

unfairly? :lol: because he doesn't think the richest people and big corporations with billions in revenue should get tax breaks while Middle class Americans can barely afford food? yeah, that's SOOO unfair :eusa_boohoo:

Who has no plan for how he is going to pay for any of it other than scrutinizing the Government for programs he can cut, something he has no power to do to begin with?

:lol: :lol: :lol: tell that to Bush. He slashed programs left and right to pay for his military spending fetish.

Democrats criticise George Bush's presidential budget for increasing military spending while slashing social programmes | World news | guardian.co.uk

The $3.1 trillion budget would increase US military spending for the 11th straight year while slicing about $200bn from the social security and Medicare programs that aid older Americans. The budget deficit under Bush's proposal would balloon to $410bn this year - more than twice as much as 2007 - before achieving balance in 2012.

The Bush budget also fails to account for the growth of the alternative minimum tax, which Congress must adjust every year to avoid leaving middle-class Americans with a huge tax bill. By contrast, Bush assumes that the Democrats who control Congress would cement his legacy by permanently extending individual and corporate tax cuts, which are likely to expire for the wealthiest taxpayers.

yeah, explain to me again how middle class friendly the other side is.

unfairly? :lol: because he doesn't think the richest people and big corporations with billions in revenue should get tax breaks while Middle class Americans can barely afford food? yeah, that's SOOO unfair :eusa_boohoo:

Yzma: It is no concern of mine whether your family has - what was it again?
Peasant: Erm, food.
Yzma: Ha! You should have really thought of that before you became peasants!

Forum List

Back