The Stolen Christian Homes!

Barack Obama...
Israel is a sovereign state, and the historic homeland of the Jewish people. It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy will only be met by the unshakeable opposition of the United States. And efforts to threaten or kill Israelis will do nothing to help the Palestinian people. The slaughter of innocent Israelis is not resistance -- it's injustice
Remarks by the President to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Quran 5:20-21...

League of Nations...

The Avalon Project : The Palestine Mandate

It should be clear to all that efforts to chip away at Israel's legitimacy...

It seems that Israel is the only country worried about it legitimacy.

Hmmm, I wonder why.

It seems you have a problem with low self esteem, Tin Head. Loserhood is in your DNA.

New York Times: Israel, Silicon Valley of the Middle East...
Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates. Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction.

Tel Aviv has become one of the world's foremost entrepreneurial hot spots. Israel has more high-tech start-ups per capita than any other nation on earth, by far. It leads the world in civilian research-and-development spending per capita. It ranks second behind the U.S. in the number of companies listed on the Nasdaq. Israel, with seven million people, attracts as much venture capital as France and Germany combined.
The Tel Aviv cluster - Sun Sentinel

It seems that Israel is the only country worried about it legitimacy.

Hmmm, I wonder why.

It seems you have a problem with low self esteem, Tin Head. Loserhood is in your DNA.

New York Times: Israel, Silicon Valley of the Middle East...
Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates. Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction.

Tel Aviv has become one of the world's foremost entrepreneurial hot spots. Israel has more high-tech start-ups per capita than any other nation on earth, by far. It leads the world in civilian research-and-development spending per capita. It ranks second behind the U.S. in the number of companies listed on the Nasdaq. Israel, with seven million people, attracts as much venture capital as France and Germany combined.
The Tel Aviv cluster - Sun Sentinel

Holy deflection, Batman.

Oh, like the ghost ambulance of Lebanon, circa 2006. Spare us the garbage for the greatness of allah, of course, no doubt.[/size][/i]
What does allah have to do with Israel stealing from Christians?
He commands muslims to do it, of course, and blame it on jooze, as far as his "proFet" goes, naturally.

You are still not relating to Israel stealing Christian homes.

Muslims are not the issue here.

Is that too difficult for you?

He commands muslims to do it, of course, and blame it on jooze, as far as his "proFet" goes, naturally.
Of course! It's an arab occupation.

Muslims are not the issue here.
Sorry, but muslarabs were issued here. A sad fact of life, that is.

Is that too difficult for you?
Not a madrasa grad.

You are still not relating to reality as you just made that up.

Persecution and murder of Christians by Muslims in Holy Land...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adeKtTlejNY[/ame]

I wonder Why the khazarian aliens don't return to their russian ghettos and burrows and let the people live in peace?

Christians verify Israel is Jewish land. Jesus was born in Israel. Muhammad is from the desert of Arabia.

Why Christian conservatives are Israel's ambassadors
Jay Sekulow, human rights attorney and Director of International Operations at the American Center for Law & Justice

I am writing this blog on a flight from Washington, DC to Amsterdam. I can hear you now, "Someone from the religious right traveling to Amsterdam? It can't be - that bastion of European tolerance isn't a proper destination for a man from the religious right." To quote Freddy Mercury, it's "no pleasure cruise."

There are a team of lawyers traveling with me from the American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ), where I work. Yes, the ACLJ is the Dr. Pat Robertson founded legal organization whose goal is to be the conservative counter to the ACLU. At this point you must be wondering what on earth is the ACLJ doing in the Netherlands?

Although we'll be landing in Amsterdam shortly, The Hague, home of the International Criminal Court (ICC), is our final destination in the Netherlands. We are traveling to The Hague to defend Israel's position regarding Palestinian statehood as it relates to the ICC's jurisdiction over acts committed during the 2008 Gaza War. This trip, traveling in defense of the Jewish State, inspired me to write a brief explanation of why Christian conservatives - those who embrace social conservative, constitutional conservative, and Tea Party labels - are devoted to the State of Israel.

Some observers conclude that the Christian right's support of Israel is biblical. The Bible teaches us that "those who bless" Israel will "be blessed." Time after time, this is an attempt to scare Israelis away from the Christian right. I do not want to take away from the deep spiritual significance of Israel in the hearts of Christians. Yet, to say that religious belief is the sole reason Christian conservatives support Israel is inaccurate. This is not about converting the Jewish people or the end times.

When Sarah Palin met Israeli President Shimon Peres she told him, "the only flag at my office is an Israeli flag and I want you to know and I want Israelis to know that I am a friend." Pastor John Hagee told the thousands gathered at Christians United for Israel's annual Washington, DC event that, "Israel's enemies are our enemies; Israel's fight is our fight. If a line has to be drawn, then let it be drawn around both of us: Christians and Jews, Americans and Israelis."

America's love for Israel is so strong that politicians on the left and right go out of their way to offer verbal support for Israel. President Obama has said that, "The United States is going to be unwavering in its support of Israel's security." Despite these comments, Republican Congressman Mike Pence, an evangelical, noted, "What has become painfully obvious to many Americans is that this administration has become the most anti-Israel administration in American history."

The Christian right stands with Israel because Israel stands for the same values we cherish so deeply - democracy, freedom, and sovereignty. Israel is not only America's most important ally in the Middle East; it is our greatest ally in the world. Does this mean Israel, its politicians, or its military leaders are perfect? Of course, they are not. We criticize Israel in the same way that we criticize our own country, constructively. That being said, we do not meddle in the domestic politics of Israel. We trust that the Israeli people can and will make the best decisions for their country.

So long as Israel seeks our assistance and support, Christian conservatives - organizations, politicians, lawyers, and grassroots activists - will continue to vocally support the Jewish State. We do not do this because some Christians believe in a future spiritual Armageddon. We are committed to Israel because Israel, a fellow democracy, has asked for our help.

Israeli Ambassador to the United States Michael Oren said, "The Evangelical community in the United States is a very prominent and crucial component of the United States-Israel relationship. It is a component that has proven vital to Israel's security and well-being in the course of Israel's existence over the last six decades." Congressman Eric Cantor called Israel, "America's steady ally - our only reliable ally - and one true friend in the Middle East." Deputy Speaker of the Knesset MK Danny Danon recently told me in an interview that evangelical support "is essential for Israel."

When the ACLJ appears in defense of Israel's position at the International Criminal Court, we are standing, not as attorneys for the Christian right, but as defenders of one of the world's greatest functioning democracies.

The people of Israel know that their single largest group of supporters, based on raw numbers, is the evangelical movement in the United States and abroad. We are proud to serve as Ambassadors of Israel so long as Israel requests our service.
I have one question for non-evangelicals. When will you join us?

On Faith Panelists Blog: Why Christian conservatives are Israel's ambassadors - Jordan Sekulow

Since at least 1948 many Jews have shown themselves to be among the most corrupt individuals in existence:

"Shafrir, a native of a small village in the Ukraine, was about 50 when he took on the post of Custodian, two days after the, conquest of Ramlah and Lydda.

"Earlier he had been active in a public housing project. As Custodian he was subordinate to the Minister of Finance.

"'It was obvious to me that the nature of the work entrusted to me called for fast and firm action, if we were to take control over the territory and the vast amount of property spread over hundreds of towns and villages,' he wrote in years to come.

"To do this, he had to dispatch men to go from house to house, from shop to shop, from warehouse to warehouse, from plant to plant, from quarry to quarry, from field to field, from orchard to orchard, and also from bank to bank and safe to safe-to count, measure, evaluate, estimate, replace locks on doors and transfer all moveable property to well guarded warehouses, while maintaining a correct inventory of the property and its location.

"It included a total of 45,000 homes and apartments, about 7,000 shops and other places of business, some 500 workshops and industrial plants, and more than 1,000 warehouses. "

Muslims or Christians can expect the same fate from the People of the Bloody Collection Plate.

Looting, Looting...

Since at least 1948 many Jews have shown themselves to be among the most corrupt individuals in existence

Winston Churchill...
We owe to the Jews a system of ethics which, even if it were entirely separated from the supernatural, would be incomparably the most precious possession of mankind, worth in fact the fruits of all wisdom and learning put together.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Churchill-Jews-Friendship-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0805088644/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1287890427&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Churchill and the Jews: A Lifelong Friendship (9780805088649): Martin Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Looting, Looting...

USA Today: Pallies Loot Vegetable Greenhouses Given To Them By Jews...
Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.
American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash.

Palestinian police stood by helplessly Tuesday as looters carted off materials from greenhouses in several settlements, and commanders complained they did not have enough manpower to protect the prized assets. In some instances, there was no security and in others, police even joined the looters, witnesses said.

"We need at least another 70 soldiers. This is just a joke," said Taysir Haddad, one of 22 security guards assigned to Neve Dekalim, formerly the largest Jewish settlement in Gaza. "We've tried to stop as many people as we can, but they're like locusts.
USATODAY.com - Despite funds and protection, Gaza greenhouses looted

Muslims or Christians can expect the same fate from the People of the Bloody Collection Plate.

Quran 5:51...
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

!

you justify stealing of christian homes by those aliens... :doubt:

You're very uneducated. You were raised by animals.

Israel is a safe haven for Christians persecuted and murdered by IslamoNazis.

New York Times...
Christians used to be a vital force in the Middle East. They dominated Lebanon and filled top jobs in the Palestinian movement. In Egypt, they were wealthy beyond their number. In Iraq, they packed the universities and professions. Across the region, their orientation was a vital link to the West, a counterpoint to prevailing trends.

But as Pope Benedict XVI wends his way across the Holy Land this week, he is addressing a dwindling and threatened Christian population driven to emigration by political violence, lack of economic opportunity and the rise of radical Islam. A region that a century ago was 20 percent Christian is about 5 percent today and dropping.

The Middle East is now, of course, overwhelmingly Muslim. Except for Israel, with its six million Jews, there is no country where Islam does not prevail. This includes Lebanon, where Christians now amount to a quarter of the population, and the non-Arab countries of Iran and Turkey.

With Islam pushing aside nationalism as the central force behind the politics of identity, Christians who played important roles in various national struggles find themselves left out. And since Islamic culture, especially in its more fundamental stripes, often defines itself in contrast to the West, Christianity has in some places been relegated to an enemy — or least foreign — culture.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/13/world/middleeast/13christians.html

SABBAH: Christians live like others. They’re Palestinians, and as a result life is hard and they suffer; their liberty of movement is limited. They’re humiliated and reduced to begging for their daily bread. Some have left, especially those who are economically able to do so. Others remain by principle, and because they want to stay faithful to their homeland and to the church.

Christians are part of Palestinian society, and the Palestinians are Christians and Muslims. No one is going to flee because of Islamic influence, but because of the lack of work, or the political tension provoked by the curfew. But there is no Muslim persecution of Christians, and in fact they share the same hope of one day having an independent state.

There’s a lot of propaganda in the West; I don’t know why. Let us live in peace and don’t foment fear, it’s fear that weakens us. Our vocation is to live among Muslims and to give testimony to Jesus in a Muslim society.

Interview with Michel Sabbah - Patriarch of Jerusalem

"Fakestinians"

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab Americans Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Forum List

Back