The Stock market 10/7/08

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
1:39 p.m. Dow down 204.46
3:50 p.m. Dow down 455.75.
4:05 p.m. Dow closes down at 508.39.

We've lost almost 1000 points in the past 24 hours.

Asian markets are going to plunge tonight.

Last edited:
I am so glad Congress passed the bail-out bill. Aren't you?

Bush rushed Congress to pass the bailout package. RUSH RUSH RUSH Mr. Bush said. The sky will fall if you don't do it now. Now he says "It's going to take a long time to see the effects of the bailout package." WTF. We just spent $700 BILLION + $180 billion in pork because he rushed Congress. And by the time this thing is all said and done, we'll have a new treasury secretary and probably a new chief of the federal reserve! Is Bush worried about his legacy at all?? Pretty soon his approval ratings will be in negative territory.

Bush rushed Congress to pass the bailout package. RUSH RUSH RUSH Mr. Bush said. The sky will fall if you don't do it now. Now he says "It's going to take a long time to see the effects of the bailout package." WTF. We just spent $700 BILLION + $180 billion in pork because he rushed Congress. And by the time this thing is all said and done, we'll have a new treasury secretary and probably a new chief of the federal reserve! Is Bush worried about his legacy at all?? Pretty soon his approval ratings will be in negative territory.

AHHHHHHHH here it comes--Bush tricked us ! :lol::lol::lol:

And that was the Democrats plan all along. They didn't care about the country. They just wanted Obama to get elected. :clap2:

And that was the Democrats plan all along. They didn't care about the country. They just wanted Obama to get elected. :clap2:

Actually, if the Democrats wanted Obama to get elected, they wouldn't have signed this bill and would've let us fall into the Greater Depression.

Actually, if the Democrats wanted Obama to get elected, they wouldn't have signed this bill and would've let us fall into the Greater Depression.

Anybody with half a brain knew this bailout bill would fail. Perhaps I'm giving the Democrats too much credit.

Since the dems took over congress, gas and oil prices had almost doubled, food prices have gone up, the housing market came to a halt. Was I better off 2 years ago than I am now? YES,YES,YES....
Bad economy=Dem Win....think about it

So does that mean McCain has less than half a brain?

Of course. McCain, GWB, Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Murtha, Kerry. The list goes on and on. The trouble is that most Democrats and some Republicans don't understand this and will continue to destroy America.

First of all, just passing the bailout package isn't going to effect the economy. It'll take about 10 weeks before it has any affect. By that time, it will be too little too late. It will only start to have any effect (if any) in mid January. (Forget about the almighty self-healing free market).

Everybody better just hunker down for the worst economic collapse in history.

December thru February is going to be pure hell. Everyone is going to lose their jobs and everyone is going into bankruptcy.

Our only hope is that the Dems take not only the White house but both houses of congress with a >60% majority in the senate. This will allow the government to move quickly, decisively, and without the ability to play the blame game.

If the government is divided it will go into gridlock and the economic crisis will continue without end.

I am convinced that this economic meltdown, this 'sub-prime mortgage crisis' is a fraud. What is really going on is a massive class war of the rich against the working class. They are shutting down our economy because the American people are electing a liberal black man as President and almost certainly electing liberal democratic majorities in congress. The wealthy will not tolerate this.

The timing of this crsis, relative to the elections is NOT coincidence!

Yes, they are throwing many of their own to the depths, but that's how they are.

Resiliance along with a united federal government is the only way this is going to be resolved.

1:39 p.m. Dow down 204.46
3:50 p.m. Dow down 455.75.
4:05 p.m. Dow closes down at 508.39.

We've lost almost 1000 points in the past 24 hours.

Asian markets are going to plunge tonight.

Talk about an historic buying opportunity.....

Our only hope is that the Dems take not only the White house but both houses of congress with a >60% majority in the senate. This will allow the government to move quickly, decisively, and without the ability to play the blame game.

This is perhaps the best troll post I have ever seen! :clap2:

This is perhaps the best troll post I have ever seen! :clap2:

He's probably right.

You see what's happening to stock markets around the globe?

Are you hearing how National Banks in Europe are bailing out their banks just as our FED just has?

tick tock.

Forum List

Back