The 'Stiumulous is working'..Yeah, right.

More good news (yeah right):

U.S., U.K. Move Closer to Losing Rating, Moody?s Says (Update1) - Bloomberg.com

Under the ratings company’s so-called baseline scenario, the U.S. will spend more on debt service as a percentage of revenue this year than any other top-rated country except the U.K., and will be the biggest spender from 2011 to 2013, Moody’s said today in a report.

And Barry the big spender wants to piss away a few trillion more on his barrycare payoff.

More good news (yeah right):

U.S., U.K. Move Closer to Losing Rating, Moody?s Says (Update1) - Bloomberg.com

Under the ratings company’s so-called baseline scenario, the U.S. will spend more on debt service as a percentage of revenue this year than any other top-rated country except the U.K., and will be the biggest spender from 2011 to 2013, Moody’s said today in a report.

And Barry the big spender wants to piss away a few trillion more on his barrycare payoff.

And he won't stop at that either.

Yes, why are you fool enough to not believe what is right in front of you but instead believe two web sites nobody ever heard of?

And yes, we all know you googled looking for some support for something we all know failed.

So...

Moody's is one of the largest independent analysts in the business, as is IHS Global.

(I didn't have to Google anything, by the way, their reports were all over the news for a few days after they provided the analyses.)

But of course, I should just take your word for it, or FoxNews' opinion journalist's word for it, as opposed to people who spend their entire lives on this exact subject.

Right?

And the latest gem:

Obama Aides See Jobless Rate Elevated for ?Extended Period? - Bloomberg.com

Barry's clowns now admit their 'stimulous' did nOT 'create jobs' and unemploement isn't going to get better.

I am only surprised that they didn't try to cover this up. I wonder how this fits into their agenda?
They moved the goal posts, Barry stumped around claiming '2 million jobs saved' and his lap dog media applauded.

None of them seem to have cared that its pork over laoded, created no jobs and only saved blaoted state govs from making the cuts needed to balance their budgets.

And the latest gem:

Obama Aides See Jobless Rate Elevated for ?Extended Period? - Bloomberg.com

Barry's clowns now admit their 'stimulous' did nOT 'create jobs' and unemploement isn't going to get better.

I am only surprised that they didn't try to cover this up. I wonder how this fits into their agenda?
They moved the goal posts, Barry stumped around claiming '2 million jobs saved' and his lap dog media applauded.

None of them seem to have cared that its pork over laoded, created no jobs and only saved blaoted state govs from making the cuts needed to balance their budgets.

And yet the big news here locally is that the County jail will be laying off 1/3rd of it's workforce to include Deputy Sheriffs. More jobs going away.

New Topics

Forum List

Back