The Sting

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Premise: WTC lessee Larry Silverstein benefited financially from 9/11, therefore it had to be a nefarious conspiracy.

Claim: "Silverstein traded $124 million and 6 months for over $4 BILLION."

Response: "The terms of the lease gave Silverstein, as leaseholder, the right and the obligation to rebuild the structures if destroyed ... The proceeds of the insurance policies arising from the destruction of the previous buildings were insufficient to cover the cost of rebuilding all the insured buildings."

Retort: "Silverstein traded $124 million and 6 months for over $4 BILLION."

Conclusion: This is but one example of a common methodolgy employed by 9/11 "Truthers." When faced with facts they simply ignore them and repeat their half-baked tales. :D

Premise: WTC lessee Larry Silverstein benefited financially from 9/11, therefore it had to be a nefarious conspiracy.

Response: "The terms of the lease gave Silverstein, as leaseholder, the right and the obligation to rebuild the structures if destroyed ... The proceeds of the insurance policies arising from the destruction of the previous buildings were insufficient to cover the cost of rebuilding all the insured buildings."

Conclusion: This is but one example of a common methodolgy employed by 9/11 "Truthers." When faced with facts they simply ignore them and repeat their half-baked tales. :D

I'm sure you have a credible source for this info?

Last edited:

I'm sure you have a credible source for this info?

I find it hard to believe you've never seen these facts before, Princess, so I am forced to conclude you are being obtuse. Are you being obtuse? :D
Larry Silverstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia? You don't know that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone?

Fail.

Come back when you've found a credible source for your assertions.

OP Makes fun of "truthers" for using a flawed "common methodology" while using that same "common methodology" himself.

Fail Squared.

You can't make this sh*t up!

Or can you? :dunno:

Peace! :thup:

No, it can't Princess, but you go ahead and try.
Wiki includes sources unlike your Youtube fantasies and blogspot creations. You do know that anyone can upload just about anything at Youtube and post absolutely anything at blogspots, right? Damn, I once thought you rational and reasonable. I was mistaken. :D

Last edited:
OP Makes fun of "truthers" for using a flawed "common methodology" while using that same "common methodology" himself.
Fail Squared.
You can't make this sh*t up!

You do like it's your job, Princess. :D

No, it can't Princess, but you go ahead and try.
From Wikipedia:
Wikipedia:Introduction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia, written collaboratively by the people who use it.
Who uses it?
Wikipedia:Who writes Wikipedia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You Do! ANYONE can be bold and edit an existing article or create a new one, and volunteers do not need to have any formal training.
"No Formal Training", that's probably why YOU gravitate towards it. :D

SAYIT: Fail Troll!

Forum List

Back