The stimulus worked

So ed, the self described Libertarian, says:

Why always be a childish clown? If you think conservative/libertarian philosophy is stupid state your most substantive reason or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to do so and fear to try.
Oh, my. Ed is back at it.

Notice how as a liberal you lack the IQ to answer the question??????
Once again, "if you think conservative/libertarian philosophy is stupid state your most substantive reason or admit as a typical liberal you lack the IQ to do so and fear to try."

where Libertarian economies have succeeded. But for some reason, you can not name even one. .

how stupid and liberal can you be ????? The USA is the richest in human hisotry and the most libertarian. FLA is more libertarian than Cuba. East Germany/West Germany, North Korea/South Korea, Communist China/current China.

Where ever there is freedom from liberal government there is prosperity!

A child can understand this just not a liberal.

All kind of looks different than Reaganomics, more like Keynsian economics. Stimulus spending. But this is your hero. Reagan.

too stupid and childish and 100 typical of a liberal!! Reagan is our hero because of what he believed, not what he was able to accomplish in a very divided country.

This is much like Barry who is a great hero to the communist left even though he can't get single payer or even a public option.

Notice how as a liberal even the simpliest concepts will be way way over your head????

You know LilOLady, when you began posting here, I thought, "Now give her a little while until she gets her bearings. Read her posts and look at them logically before you pass judgement." Unfortunately, you can't look at the CRAP you post logically what-so-ever. It is obvious that you are a political hack without a shred of evidence to back up your assertions.

You know Senator Tom Coburn publishes a document every year that outlines the ignorant, wasteful government spending going on in this country. He did a special one on the stimulus. He did a special one because it was literally the ABSOLUTELY WORST USE OF MONEY in the history of this country. Almost 1 TRILLION dollars and the number of jobs created were so small that it was inexcusible. Money for airports and flights to and from them that are EMPTY and no one uses. It's absolutely unbelievable. You should read it, it might open your eyes.

Uh, probably not...
So, I prefer the newsletter by my democratic senator. Says much the opposite.
Pretty stupid to believe a senator, eh. Especially one from Oklahoma, where they breed stupidity.

I would suggest you look to the CBO to get truth about the stimulus. You will find that lilollady is pretty much correct. And your idiot senator is what you would expect - full of shit. And it may help cure your ignorance.

And here. Check this out, it may help you.
Conservatives and racists are actually stupid, study finds : News : NorthwestOhio.com

Only certified morons believe the CBO is a credible source

You know LilOLady, when you began posting here, I thought, "Now give her a little while until she gets her bearings. Read her posts and look at them logically before you pass judgement." Unfortunately, you can't look at the CRAP you post logically what-so-ever. It is obvious that you are a political hack without a shred of evidence to back up your assertions.

You know Senator Tom Coburn publishes a document every year that outlines the ignorant, wasteful government spending going on in this country. He did a special one on the stimulus. He did a special one because it was literally the ABSOLUTELY WORST USE OF MONEY in the history of this country. Almost 1 TRILLION dollars and the number of jobs created were so small that it was inexcusible. Money for airports and flights to and from them that are EMPTY and no one uses. It's absolutely unbelievable. You should read it, it might open your eyes.

Uh, probably not...
Pretty stupid to believe a senator, eh. Especially one from Oklahoma, where they breed stupidity.

I would suggest you look to the CBO to get truth about the stimulus. You will find that lilollady is pretty much correct. And your idiot senator is what you would expect - full of shit. And it may help cure your ignorance.

Conservatives and racists are actually stupid, study finds : News : NorthwestOhio.com

And only certified morons believe the governement can do more than stimulate mal-investment Solyndra bridges to no where . This level of economics is way way over Rushmer's head

you can ask anyone you want but no one can explain how the liberals can stimulate the economy with tax and spent unless they kidnap inventors and make them invent new products at the point of a gun!!
And not just that:

When the funding for a government-funded job runs out, the job is over. It doesn't keep going on. The position goes away, and the person filling it is unemployed.

Liberals cannot grasp that.
Actually, I can indeed. It is you who is missing the point. But then, all the studies do say that cons are stupid.

You see me poor ignorant con, what the theory is and what history has proven to be true, is that stimulus does not intend for jobs in the gov to be permanent. Apparently you missed that whole economics lecture. the idea is that by putting money into stimulus programs, the economy is, as you may guess (if you only had a brain), stimulated. So, I know you do not want to here this. Because it is so not supply side economics. But try to pay attention, so that you at least understand the theory.

So, gov money pays for projects. The projects need work done. In most cases that means hiring contractors. so you put money into the hands of both private and gov workers. And, if you care to follow along, you would see that, by definition, employment is increased and unemployment is decreased. Now, those new projects may need capital equipment. Everything from hammers to trackhoes. Which causes money to go to companies that make and sell that capital equipment. And the workers need clothes, they need to buy lunch, and etcetera. So, now you see the multiplier. The multiplier effect is working. Every dollar of stimulus puts multiple dollars into the economy. Not for saving, but for enterprise.
Once under way, the economy will take care of itself. Projects end, new projects start. People buy stuff. Cars, vacations, and so on. And the good old capitalistic wonderland is off and running until the next major recession.

Now, I suspect I lost you after the first sentence. Let me know if you want more definition. Though I am sure that you do not. Easier to believe what you want to believe, eh daveman.

Uh, probably not...

Well, of course, bripat. Who would ever believe the CBO. They should, like you, believe only bat shit crazy con web sites. Hell, forget all those stupid repubs who quote the cbo when ever the numbers are to their advantage. But, it is obvious who the moron is. And please understand that I do not dislike you. I simply feel sorry for you. Stupidity is nothing that you can do anything about. And being a con keeps you from learning anything new. So, not your fault that you are stupid.
Here are a few studies that show what your problem is. I can get you more if you need them. Just let me know if you need more help.
Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

Uh, probably not...

Well, of course, bripat. Who would ever believe the CBO. They should, like you, believe only bat shit crazy con web sites. Hell, forget all those stupid repubs who quote the cbo when ever the numbers are to their advantage. But, it is obvious who the moron is. And please understand that I do not dislike you. I simply feel sorry for you. Stupidity is nothing that you can do anything about. And being a con keeps you from learning anything new. So, not your fault that you are stupid.
Here are a few studies that show what your problem is. I can get you more if you need them. Just let me know if you need more help.
Brock University Study Low IQ & Conservative Beliefs Linked to Prejudice | Racism, Bias & Politics | Right-Wing and Left-Wing Ideology | LiveScience

U of Arkansas study Study “Proves” Conservatism Linked To Stupidity - The Ulsterman Report

British Cohort study Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and conservative politics can lead people to be racist | Mail Online

Once under way, the economy will take care of itself.

too stupid and 1000% liberal!!!!!

when you tax you depress the economy and when you spend you create mal-investment as opposed to real investment. So, taxing causes depression or recession and creating mal-investment makes it worse. Now even you can understand how FDR kept the Depression going so long and how Barry is on the same track.

if the economy would take care of itself with tax and spend the whole world would would know it, recessions and depressions would be long lost history, you complete idiot!!, in fact 10-50% growth would be the norm thanks to so called never ending stimulus.

Once underway with liberal, Solyndra, soviet, bridge to nowhere, mal- investment stimulus the economy will go into recession as the free market puts things back into their Republican capitalist places.

Now even you know what a recession really is!! It's like now when we are waiting for the free market to correct the liberal housing bubble and all the distortions it created in the Republican free market.

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow??

Last edited:
Where we getting this $840 bilion stimulus number?

Its wrong. WAY wrong, actually.

The Banksters got much much more money than that via TARP/

Yes in deed the stimulus worked. All of obama's croney's got paid.

yes 2/3 of the energy money went to his bundlers, and there are now 1500 active criminal cases and 600 convictions
of course there are, Predfan. Of course there are. In your tiny little brain. Which is why you can provide no proof. No links. What a surprise. dipshit.l

yes, 2/3 of the energy money went to his Solyndra, A123 Systems bundlers, there are now 1500 active criminal stimulus cases and 600 stimulus convictions so far!!!!

Liberal government is by definition fascist. Why are there 43,000 lobbyists in Washington: because each wants his share of the liberal waste.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back