The stimulus worked

I know the stimulus worked real good for former Secretary of treasury Henry Paulson
Because we bailed out AIG, we were told the world would come to a end if we did not.
but No one new that Paulson still had 500 million in stock with Goldman Sachs and that Aig had owed them billions of dollars and as soonas Aig recieved the bailout money they paid back Goldman Sachs and saved Paulsons 500 million.
Who knows how many other crocks we saved.
are the banks lending to the public no, don't matter if you owned your house for twenty years and go for a loan to consolidate dept, they can just pick up your property for pennies on the dollar after you lose it.
Will be no more middle class if continues.

OK Dude where do I start?

Tarp was done by BUSH , we are talking about the stimulus. They are not the same.

DO you KNOW that?

Paulson was appointed by Bush and not reappointed by Obama.

Paulson made sure the US did not make the money they could have made in this bailout.

We could have bailed them out, punished their greedy asses and made bank for the recovery.

Bush and team refused to make any stipulations on the money for the banks.

Both sides of the aisle are equally at fault for allowing the Big Bankers to rape this country.

Time to impeach Obama and exile him to Kenya or Indonesia as his punishment for High Treason against this country.

Bush should just be labeled as an idiot because that is what he was and is. There is no punishment for being an idiot, except for the fact that he has to know that he screwed up everything he touched while gov of Texas and as President.

I do believe that firing squads are in order for all of the Big Bankers who put their personal enrichment before the security of this country. I will volunteer to be on the firing squads.

Both sides of the aisle are equally at fault for allowing the Big Bankers to rape this country. The Bush team sat and did nothing while the repercussions of the deregulation that killed Glass Steagal tore this country a new one. The republicans fought for decades to get GS killed and said it would be a boon to the lending industry. It turned out to be a disastor for the industry and the entire world economy. Bush and the Rs treated EVERY warning that this was a growing mess the would bring down the economy. I myself was called a "doomer" and a "whiner" for taling about it. Uscitizen on this site was right there with me in the warnings that housing could not go up for ever and was going to come down hard. Bush did nothing because its what got his economic numbers up to end the recession that started right before he came into office (note I aknowledged propoperly when that recession started?) and did not want to face the economy he would have without it. It blew up in his face and the entire world paid the price of his dishonesty.

Time to impeach Obama and exile him to Kenya or Indonesia as his punishment for High Treason against this country. If you truely believe this crap then you are insane.

Bush should just be labeled as an idiot because that is what he was and is. There is no punishment for being an idiot, except for the fact that he has to know that he screwed up everything he touched while gov of Texas and as President.So because hes an R jhe gets a pass for being stupid huh?

I do believe that firing squads are in order for all of the Big Bankers who put their personal enrichment before the security of this country. I will volunteer to be on the firing squads.

How many times have I heard the right say the only thing a corporation is suposed to do is make money.

Quit pretending they will not do anything to make money and we have to regulate them.

Both sides of the aisle are equally at fault for allowing the Big Bankers to rape this country. The Bush team sat and did nothing while the repercussions of the deregulation that killed Glass Steagal tore this country a new one. The republicans fought for decades to get GS killed and said it would be a boon to the lending industry. It turned out to be a disastor for the industry and the entire world economy. Bush and the Rs treated EVERY warning that this was a growing mess the would bring down the economy. I myself was called a "doomer" and a "whiner" for taling about it. Uscitizen on this site was right there with me in the warnings that housing could not go up for ever and was going to come down hard. Bush did nothing because its what got his economic numbers up to end the recession that started right before he came into office (note I aknowledged propoperly when that recession started?) and did not want to face the economy he would have without it. It blew up in his face and the entire world paid the price of his dishonesty.

Time to impeach Obama and exile him to Kenya or Indonesia as his punishment for High Treason against this country. If you truely believe this crap then you are insane.

Bush should just be labeled as an idiot because that is what he was and is. There is no punishment for being an idiot, except for the fact that he has to know that he screwed up everything he touched while gov of Texas and as President.So because hes an R jhe gets a pass for being stupid huh?

How many times have I heard the right say the only thing a corporation is suposed to do is make money.

Quit pretending they will not do anything to make money and we have to regulate them.

And you call yourself a capitalist. :lol:

If you truely believe this crap then you are insane.

So because hes an R jhe gets a pass for being stupid huh?
More childish name calling. All that proves is that you are in an untenable position and have no desire to discuss the issue as an honest man. Do you deny what the oath of office requires of the President? Are you trying to imply that Obama is not in bed with the Bankers? Nobody will believe you if they have actually seen what Obama has done in the past year. He has allowed a corrupt enemy to rape this country and done nothing about it except give them a blow job. AS IF! As if that will accomplish anything.

Last edited:
Coming out of a Recession? Tain't no way in 'ell. We are collapsing into the Greatest Depression in World History.

WOW, a real live fearmonger. I read what you stated after you did your tea leaves predictions, and I came up with a .....your full of shit. Please give us your evidence, instead of your self proclaimed vision.

I have been presenting the evidence all along. I have put up chart after chart after chart and tons of data on this forum. Go back and look at it. By the way, I am a life long Democrat and have nothing to do with tea bags. I don't even like tea, but drink Coffee by the gallon.

Here is a chart or two for you to look at:

MILLIONSUI.jpg

NEWHOUSESALESINAMERICA.jpg

LOSTTRILLIONS.png

THIS CHART SHOWS WHERE THE YEARLY AVERAGE FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION IS TAKING US.

INDUSTRIALPRODUCTIONATENDOFYEAR.jpg

I hope people are keeping a proper perspective on the global economy.

Forum List

Back