The Steel "industry" thanks you Kansas, all 90 thousand of them

Of course you can, you want the Fed Govt to have more control over the economy, just like China's.
again, misspoken like a person with an objective. pure nonsense. thanks,

I do have an objective, to stop the US from becoming like China
and free trade is the way. time to balance the playing field, yet you're against it. no way to stop us from ending up like china without free trade. perhaps that is your true objective.

Tariffs are the opposite of free trade. If you want to balance the playing field the only way is to drop us to the level of China.
well friend, I disagree with you. k?

I see the resident traitors who side with China started another thread.

Actually, we side with freedom, unlike you folks who want the government to control the economy.

Lib please China fucks us over time and again and you traitorous pukes take their side, that's why you lost the election HELLO. :eusa_hand:

Ahhh...my little statist...it is your wish that the US Fed govt controls the economy in the same manner as that of the Chinese Govt

^^^ ChiCom collaborator :eusa_hand:

There is no level playing ground at the current moment.
All reorgs hurt for a while.

Without us becoming like them there will never be a "level playing field".

That is a pain I cannot abide.
I can.

Of course you can, you want the Fed Govt to have more control over the economy, just like China's.

Laughable, the left daring to discuss freedom also laughable. Hey I'm fine with your side losing elections by all means continue. :cuckoo:

and free trade is the way. time to balance the playing field, yet you're against it. no way to stop us from ending up like china without free trade. perhaps that is your true objective.

Tariffs are the opposite of free trade. If you want to balance the playing field the only way is to drop us to the level of China.

But you are the one wanting to use their tactics, which makes us just like them. Either the Govt controls the economy or it does not.

Without us becoming like them there will never be a "level playing field".

That is a pain I cannot abide.
I can.

Laughable, the left daring to discuss freedom also laughable. Hey I'm fine with your side losing elections by all means continue. :cuckoo:

I do not know why you statist keep calling me a leftie, you are all far to the left of me

Free trade with international penalties for govt internvention/protectionism v. tariffs.

And what's really sad is you see McConnell with his personal background licking Trump's tiny orange toes.

I do not know why you statist keep calling me a leftie, you are all far to the left of me
it's not really left or right. Neither Hitler nor Stalin nor Mao nor Tojo supported free markets.

But you are the one wanting to use their tactics, which makes us just like them. Either the Govt controls the economy or it does not.
you know my position and that I disagree with you. go tariffs.

Ah because of all your libtard posts HELLO. :auiqs.jpg:

Feel free to quote even one

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

anyone can say whatever they want in here. you can make that claim until you're blue in your face. your posting tell a different story. We use those.

why don't you post one that shows who you say you are.

Actually, we side with freedom, unlike you folks who want the government to control the economy.

Excuse me? Ain't it YOU who demand that government pass regulations mandating that we get our energy from "green" sources? I hate to break it to ya, but that is EXACTLY what you claim to be against. You feelin' alright?

Excuse me? Ain't it YOU who demand that government pass regulations mandating that we get our energy from "green" sources? I hate to break it to ya, but that is EXACTLY what you claim to be against. You feelin' alright?

Nope, I have never supported such a thing, in fact I have on this board spoken out against it as well as any carbon tax, stupid light bulbs and I am even against all CAFE standards imposed by the Govt.

Do you wish to try again?

anyone can say whatever they want in here. you can make that claim until you're blue in your face. your posting tell a different story. We use those.

You, just like all the other Trump zealots judge me based upon my views of Trump, not my actual positions on the issues.

How about this one...

Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

how about this one...

Obama care penalty... GONE!!!!!!

or this one...

Trump's biggest failure so far?

And then there is this one....where I am against Govt interference in the economy and all the rest are for it...

The Steel "industry" thanks you Kansas, all 90 thousand of them

Here is another one for you...

Nunes Measuring Obama For An Orange Jumpsuit

Forum List

Back