The statement was made before the killings

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Just heard on the news that the embassy's statement was made before the attack.

IOW, idiot Mittens attacked the embassy and said they were "apologizing" BEFORE the killings.

Jeeeez. What an incredibly bad president he would be. The very last thing we need is some twit who doesn't know when to step back and consider one's words carefully.

IOW, idiot Mittens attacked the embassy and said they were "apologizing" BEFORE the killings.

Jeeeez. What an incredibly bad president he would be. The very last thing we need is some twit who doesn't know when to step back and consider one's words carefully.

Two words...

Beer Summit.

Two words...

Beer Summit.

Now that would be just acting stupidly since if Obama had a son he would look like the rebels

ahhh screw it. Let's golf!

obama_golf_1230.jpg

So kissing their ass didn't work.....strange how that works with islamic nuts.

EXACTLY.

Is there anyone besides Mittens who does not know that?

Mittens either didn't know or didn't care that he was endangering their lives with his attack.

Give the link to his exact statement .

So kissing their ass didn't work.....strange how that works with islamic nuts.

EXACTLY.

Is there anyone besides Mittens who does not know that?

Mittens either didn't know or didn't care that he was endangering their lives with his attack.

You are a total disgusting piece of shit to try to blame Romney for the killings.

The attack on the Libyan embassy was already in full swing before any reaction from America you dog fucker.

They attacked with grenade launchers. It wasn't a protest.

Give the link to his exact statement .

Oh read what I wrote and then SHUT UP.

This is an ongoing story and I'm sure we'll get more and more details. I wrote what I heard and I made it very clear that I had only what I heard on the news.

Don't like it? Go read fux or drudge.

Does anyone here seriously belief the embassy was wrong to try to ratchet down tensions?

New Topics

Forum List

Back