The state religion of climate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy for you to see it anyway that pleases you.

It's just a shame that you cannot cobble together a consistent argument.
I’m happy for each person to decide that for themselves.

No, you're not. The street corner proselytizing you engage depicts otherwise.
The only one proselytizing is you, Hollie.

I am happy for everyone to believe as they wish.

You want everyone to believe as you do.

On the contrary, I am not in these threads with an agenda to press religious dogma. If your lack of ability to support your dogma causes you to sidestep and evade some pretty basic questions about your theology, you're obviously not happy with everyone believing as they wish. Christianity is, after all, a proselytizing religion.

Oops. I think my carma just ran over your dogma.
Bullshit. Your response to my beliefs were adversarial and antagonistic. Would you like for me to post my positions again.

It's just a shame that you cannot cobble together a consistent argument.

On the contrary, I am not in these threads with an agenda to press religious dogma. If your lack of ability to support your dogma causes you to sidestep and evade some pretty basic questions about your theology, you're obviously not happy with everyone believing as they wish. Christianity is, after all, a proselytizing religion.

Bullshit. Your response to my beliefs were adversarial and antagonistic. Would you like for me to post my positions again.

There's no need to cut and paste the same phony cut and pasting you littered across multiple threads.

When you use your religion as a weapon to hurl invectives, you will be treated like a zealot in need of a reprimand.

There's no need to cut and paste the same phony cut and pasting you littered across multiple threads.

When you use your religion as a weapon to hurl invectives, you will be treated like a zealot in need of a reprimand.
Learn how to make a counter argument, Hollie. You're just trolling.

upload_2019-1-5_17-57-15.png

View attachment 238642

That's another of the cartoons you cut and paste multiple times across multiple threads.

Your cut and paste spam implies you're unable to cobble words together into meaningful sentences.
No, I provided you an example of how to debate.

View attachment 238642

That's another of the cartoons you cut and paste multiple times across multiple threads.

Your cut and paste spam implies you're unable to cobble words together into meaningful sentences.

Cutting and pasting the same cartoon multiple times across multiple threads is not debating. That's called spamming.
Each time I pasted that graphic was in response to your stalking and harassing me. You are a troll.

View attachment 238642

Cutting and pasting the same cartoon multiple times across multiple threads is not debating. That's called spamming.
Each time I pasted that graphic was in response to your stalking and harassing me. You are a troll.

You spammed the board with that cut and paste because you were unable to support your bogus claims.
That would be you who is doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back