The state of the world is getting better

This hatred of Obama is pathological, in that it’s so extreme as to blind conservatives to the harm they wish for the country.

The problem with your argument is there is no hatred for Obama.

Opposing bad policies doesn't equate to Obama being hated.

oh it is to the left...but remember all the LOVE we saw for Bush during his administration? hell we still see today..
but I guess that wasn't Pathological love...

Last edited:
Vietnam? LBJ gave up after realizing we couldn't win. Nixon lied about a secret plan and dragged it out another 5 years, just to get elected. Cynical a-hole Pub.

THE American tragedy...and the legacy of Pubs refusing an election promised for 1956, if anyone cares. Terrified of democracy again.

he gave up?......he apparently did not tell his troops that.....they were still there fighting and dying.....great guy.....

That was my only PHD class at UB. All Ivy leaguers and two Profs from Harvard, and NO ONE knew what ANYONE was talking about LOL- never a single queston or discussion. I gave up half way thru, turned in nothing, and PASSED LOL. But I did get the Post History Period...good stuff.

Pubs are disgusting cynics and bought off. They'd prop up dictators forever for a buck.

Things get better under Dems.Carter and Human Rights did much more than Raygun's bluster and covert pro dictator BS ever did. Raygun's legacy was the mess we're in now, Carter's the all democratic Latin America.

You smoked too much pot in your youth.
i smoked in my youth too Gramps.....this guy was doing something way worse than Pot......maybe Glue or Turpentine......seen it in College.....guys doing fumes from all kinds of nasty things.....and they all talked just like this guy.......they would be talking to us and then when they walked away,we would all look at each other and say....What The Fuck was he talking about?......and then we would all laugh......:lol:

Too funny.

Liberals despised the right for trying to spread democracy. Now suddenly its a stat to brag about.

Wonder what changed?

Oh, yeah! Obama is doing the killing and converting now.

Liar.

All Democratic presidents helped spread democracy.

But Democrats win wars without losing any American soldiers.

The Balkans, Libya, etc...

Or start them and lose 50,000+

Vietnam.

Eisenhower put us into Vietnam. Kennedy added advisors. But Johnson made it his war, much to his chagrin in a very short time.

Liar.

All Democratic presidents helped spread democracy.

But Democrats win wars without losing any American soldiers.

The Balkans, Libya, etc...

Or start them and lose 50,000+

Vietnam.

Eisenhower put us into Vietnam. Kennedy added advisors. But Johnson made it his war, much to his chagrin in a very short time.

and then according to Frankie he gave up.....but did not bother to let the guys over there know that their Commander in Chief threw the towel in so that they could come home.....nice guy......

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice...

My PHD course in History/Semiology would call this the Post-History Period- no more major wars, pretty much all business- once we clear up the chickenhawk Pub messes started under the Big Chickenhawk himself, Ronnie Rayguns.

Alqaeda in Libya my ASS! GD Beckbots....and you were arguing it was all Obama until Gaddafi blew up....

PHD course? YOU???

omfg1roflmf128530021763233225.jpg

Which is why in the end Progressivism will fail.

No, it's why conservatives always fail.

From women's rights to civil rights to gay rights to whatever, the world is becoming more progressive every day.

Sorry. but legalized Robbery isn't justice.

And if any man would go to law with thee, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. 41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two. 42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. 43 Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: 44 but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; 45 that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust.

Modern day conservatism is the political codification of selfishness.

And if any man would go to law with thee, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. 41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two. 42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. 43 Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy: 44 but I say unto you, love your enemies, and pray for them that persecute you; 45 that ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sendeth rain on the just and the unjust.

You think that scripture somehow justifies your desire to rob others?

Taking care of the old and the sick and educating our children is the right thing to do.

The Rich Young Man

16Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17“Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments.”

18“Which ones?” the man inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, 19honor your father and mother,’d and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’e”

20“All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

21Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, “I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.”

Taking care of the old and the sick and educating our children is the right thing to do.

Yes. Taking care of the old and sick and educating our children is the right thing to do.

Outsourcing those responsibilities to the government. Giving politicians power to rob and oppress people. And neglecting them by thinking someone else will do it is not the right thing to do.

When are you going to figure out that God wants you to give of yourself and not outsource your responsibilities to someone else? When are you going you going to realize that God is going to give you what you need to accomplish his goals without Robbing others? You don't have to hate others because they have more than you. You don't have to rob them.

The scriptures don't teach progressive idealogy.

That was my only PHD class at UB. All Ivy leaguers and two Profs from Harvard, and NO ONE knew what ANYONE was talking about LOL- never a single queston or discussion. I gave up half way thru, turned in nothing, and PASSED LOL. But I did get the Post History Period...good stuff.

Pubs are disgusting cynics and bought off. They'd prop up dictators forever for a buck.

Things get better under Dems.Carter and Human Rights did much more than Raygun's bluster and covert pro dictator BS ever did. Raygun's legacy was the mess we're in now, Carter's the all democratic Latin America.

i smoked in my youth too Gramps.....this guy was doing something way worse than Pot......maybe Glue or Turpentine......seen it in College.....guys doing fumes from all kinds of nasty things.....and they all talked just like this guy.......they would be talking to us and then when they walked away,we would all look at each other and say....What The Fuck was he talking about?......and then we would all laugh......:lol:

Spoken like a true S Cal moron LOL....Jeebus.

Yes, LBJ tried to win it, then was broken. Read something LOL.

Spoken like a true S Cal moron LOL....Jeebus.

Yes, LBJ tried to win it, then was broken. Read something LOL.

i might be a S.Cal Moron......but you have me beat....your a PURE bred moron.....and you cant top that.....back up what you say.....dont try to change what you have already stated......

The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice...

Which is why in the end Progressivism will fail.

No, it's why conservatives always fail.

From women's rights to civil rights to gay rights to whatever, the world is becoming more progressive every day.

i hate to blow your view of Democrats Chris......but a lot of the damage in California is because of Democrats and their policies....so i guess Democrats fail too......

Yeah, compared to WW2 battle deaths have declined in the last 70 years. I wonder how many taxpayer funded grants it took to come up with that little gem.

Forum List

Back