The State of Palestine

The right to self determination has been enshrined in international law for over a century. For outsiders or foreigners to determine the fate of a country against the wishes of the inhabitants violates that most basic right.

The general consensus among the permanent resident of Palestine be they Muslims, Christians, or Jews was that Palestine was already their country. The Palestinians including the Jews were opposed to the creation of a Jewish state in Palestine.

In 1948 Palestine declared statehood. In 1988 this deceleration was reiterated. On March 19, 2003 Palestine ratified a new constitution. There was no mention of changing its defined and recognized borders. There was no mention of Israel, the West Bank, or Gaza. There was no mention of the occupation. There was no mention of Oslo or the PLO.

http://www.usaid.gov/wbg/misc/Amended_Basic_Law.pdf

According to one author, by 1988, more than 100 countries had recognized Palestine.[157] Boyle reported in 1990 that the number was 114 states.[95] In 2005, Anat Kurz reported that 117 United Nations member states had formally recognised the state of Palestine as a sovereign state.[158] In 2010, Boyle reported that the number was 127.[159]

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

International law is a canard, to state people have a "right" to self-determination and than saying International law says so is contradictory.

Self determination is not decided by "more than 100 countries" outside of Israel.

Self determination is not looking to "International law", to determine ones rights.

It is a war, the Arabs will never cease until they win, I say Arabs because this is an Arab war of the Middle East.

If the Arabs cannot defeat Israel there is no Allah, the religion is built on sand, no foundation on rock.

The Palestinians did not start any war with Israel. The Palestinians never lost a war with Israel. They did not lose any land to Israel.

Nice, Hitti calls them Arabs and states that Palestine is a name denoting a geographic region within Syria.

International law is a canard, to state people have a "right" to self-determination and than saying International law says so is contradictory.

Self determination is not decided by "more than 100 countries" outside of Israel.

Self determination is not looking to "International law", to determine ones rights.

It is a war, the Arabs will never cease until they win, I say Arabs because this is an Arab war of the Middle East.

If the Arabs cannot defeat Israel there is no Allah, the religion is built on sand, no foundation on rock.

The Palestinians did not start any war with Israel. The Palestinians never lost a war with Israel. They did not lose any land to Israel.

Nice, Hitti calls them Arabs and states that Palestine is a name denoting a geographic region within Syria.

OK, my grandparents came to the US from Scotland and Germany. Does that mean that I am not American? What were native Americans called before it was called America?

I think this is a smokescreen issue that is irrelevant.

Last edited:

OK, my grandparents came to the US from Scotland and Germany. Does that mean that I am not American? What were native Americans called before it was called America?

I think this is a smokescreen issue that is irrelevant.

Jews are the only Palestinians since the Romans renamed Judea, the correct historical geographic name of the land, "Palaestina" 500 years before Muslims invaded.

Palestine is a European invention. Unless you can prove Muslims originated from Europe instead of Arabia, you're fucked.

And, most Pallies migrated to the area in the 20th century from Egypt and elsewhere in north Africa and the Middle East to take advantage of Jewish prosperity. Two common Pallie surnames are al-Masri [The Egyptian] and Maghrebi [Maghreb, Africa], denoting their origins.

Open a history book

Last edited:

During the 400 years of Ottoman rule, "Palestine" had no significance to Turks or Arabs other than being southern Syria or Lebanon. "Palestine" was governed alternatively by Damascus and Beirut. Arabs called themselves Syrians or Muslims or identified as Ottoman nationals. Sometimes, they identified by tribe or clan.

Never, however, until around 1967, did those Arabs refer to themselves as Palestinians. In fact, Hitti testified after WW I when the Ottoman Empire was being divided and pleaded not to sever "Palestine" from the rest of Syria, because he and other Arabs feared it was a Western device to maintain control.

Pallies should seek asylum in Syria, their homeland, or in Jordan or Lebanon, also once linked with "Palestine" [Jordan = Eastern Palestine]

Last edited:
Hitti testified after WW I when the Ottoman Empire was being divided and pleaded not to sever "Palestine" from the rest of Syria, because he and other Arabs feared it was a Western device to maintain control.

Pallies should seek asylum in Syria, their homeland, or in Jordan or Lebanon, also once linked with "Palestine" [Jordan = Eastern Palestine]

So you admit that "Palestine" was part of Syria. And that Syria is the homeland of the "Pallies". About time. :clap2:

So the Syrians who are from Egypt and Africa should go back to where?

You people are confused.

The Arab population declined from about 93% at the turn of the century to bout 35% by 1947. Where is all this Arab immigration you are talking about?

You people are confused.

The Arab population declined from about 93% at the turn of the century to bout 35% by 1947. Where is all this Arab immigration you are talking about?

Gibberish is not a substitute for knowledge, unfortunately, for you.

You people are confused.

Gibberish is not a substitute for knowledge, unfortunately, for you.

Seems to be working for you though.

Hitti testified after WW I when the Ottoman Empire was being divided and pleaded not to sever "Palestine" from the rest of Syria, because he and other Arabs feared it was a Western device to maintain control.

So you admit that "Palestine" was part of Syria. And that Syria is the homeland of the "Pallies". About time. :clap2:

:lol:

You people are confused.

And in Palestine, with Christian and Jewish hospitals Arab birth rates increased, the highest in the Middle East

You people are confused.

And in Palestine, with Christian and Jewish hospitals Arab birth rates increased, the highest in the Middle East

What does that have to do with the non existent mass Arab Immigration in the beginning of the 20th century?

You people are confused.

What does that have to do with the non existent mass Arab Immigration in the beginning of the 20th century?

The British government recorded the mass Arab immigration in the 20th century and how the Arabs benefited from Jewish prosperity. Open a history book, uneducated one.

Royal Palestine Commission...
The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land [to Jews] and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.

Last edited:

The British government recorded the mass Arab immigration in the 20th century. Open a history book, uneducated one.

The Arab population shows a remarkable increase since 1920, and it has had some share in the increased prosperity of Palestine. Many Arab landowners have benefited from the sale of land [to Jews] and the profitable investment of the purchase money. The fellaheen are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the Jews.

The shortage of land is due less to purchase by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population. The Arab claims that the Jews have obtained too large a proportion of good land cannot be maintained. Much of the land now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamps and uncultivated when it was bought.

I guess the imperialists don't care that the numbers don't add up.

The British government recorded the mass Arab immigration in the 20th century. Open a history book, uneducated one.

I guess the imperialists don't care that the numbers don't add up.

given 99.9% of the Middle East and north Africa is Muslim, that would make the Muhammadan the imperialist.

Try opening a map, dimwit. They have online ones in case you're incapable of re-folding the paper ones. LOL

During the 400 years of Ottoman rule, "Palestine" had no significance to Turks or Arabs other than being southern Syria or Lebanon. "Palestine" was governed alternatively by Damascus and Beirut. Arabs called themselves Syrians or Muslims or identified as Ottoman nationals. Sometimes, they identified by tribe or clan.

Never, however, until around 1967, did those Arabs refer to themselves as Palestinians. In fact, Hitti testified after WW I when the Ottoman Empire was being divided and pleaded not to sever "Palestine" from the rest of Syria, because he and other Arabs feared it was a Western device to maintain control.

Behind the Silken Curtain, Bartley C. Crum, pg. 20-22; (no link, I own the book)
(Crum was appointed by Truman to the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry on Palestine)

Dr. Hitti, a Christian Arab, explained that there was actually no such entity as Palestine-never had been; it was historically part of Syria, and "the Sunday=schools have done a great deal of harm to us because by smearing the walls of classrooms with maps of Palestine, they associate it with the Jews in the mind of the average American and Englishman."
He traced the history fo Palestine back seven thousand years. All that time, he said, it had been the immemorial home of the Arabs,. He asserted that Zionism was indefensible and unfeasible on moral, historic, and practical grounds. It was an imposition on the Arabs of an alien way of life witch they resented and to which they would never submit.
"Dr. Hitti," Crossman asked, "your view is that anything like a Zionist solution could only be imposed by force on the Arabs""
"yes, sir," Dr. Hitti replied.
:And that nay Arab solution could only be imposed by force on the Zionists:'
""that is correct."
Crossman: "What you are saying the the Mandatory Power is that i will be all right to suppress one part of the community for the sake of the because there is not solution."
Dr. Hitti: "That is up to the Mandatory. The Mandatory brought us into the impasse. The Mandatory has committed herself to many different t views along the line. "
Crossman: "Your criticism of the British government is the attempt of reconciliation of Jews and Arabs:"
Hitti: "Yes, sir, absolutely."
Suppose the goal of a Jewish state were eliminated, asked Judge Hutcheson: would th e Arabs then agree to Jewish Immigration?
"Frankly, no" said Dr. Hitti. "Jewish immigration seems to us an attenuated form of conquest."
Perhaps, he said, if the Western Power admitted more Jews, the Arabs might be more amenable to the humanitarian plea made by Judge Hutcheson,. But they now felt they had taken more than their share of Jews.

Please excuse any error as I typed the above. Much in Hitti's testimony does not help me, not hard to rebuke, and the final conclusion of the committee was contrary to Hitti's testimony.

What is relevant is not all Arabs are Moslem, as this Christian Arab is an example.

Most telling is that an Arab recognized and acknowledged there has never been a Nation of Palestine ruled by an Arab.

So basically you think that killing and stealing land, then putting the previous owners in concentration camps is cool. And because it's happened in the past that it's now always permissible.
___

Well... I am trying to think of one piece of land on this whole green earth that wasn't taken by force and bloodshed. I'm not saying it's a good thing- but I am saying that it is the way it is and will always be. Nobody gives a crap for your treaties and rights when they plant a bullet in you. You better be ready to defend your turf.

So basically you think that killing and stealing land, then putting the previous owners in concentration camps is cool. And because it's happened in the past that it's now always permissible.
___

Well... I am trying to think of one piece of land on this whole green earth that wasn't taken by force and bloodshed. I'm not saying it's a good thing- but I am saying that it is the way it is and will always be. Nobody gives a crap for your treaties and rights when they plant a bullet in you. You better be ready to defend your turf.

When will the Muslims return the 99.9% of the Middle East and north Africa to the Jews and Christians they stole through jihad?

Behind the Silken Curtain, Bartley C. Crum, pg. 20-22; (no link, I own the book)
(Crum was appointed by Truman to the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry on Palestine)

Dr. Hitti, a Christian Arab, explained that there was actually no such entity as Palestine-never had been; it was historically part of Syria, and "the Sunday=schools have done a great deal of harm to us because by smearing the walls of classrooms with maps of Palestine, they associate it with the Jews in the mind of the average American and Englishman."
He traced the history fo Palestine back seven thousand years. All that time, he said, it had been the immemorial home of the Arabs,. He asserted that Zionism was indefensible and unfeasible on moral, historic, and practical grounds. It was an imposition on the Arabs of an alien way of life witch they resented and to which they would never submit.
"Dr. Hitti," Crossman asked, "your view is that anything like a Zionist solution could only be imposed by force on the Arabs""
""that is correct."
Crossman: "What you are saying the the Mandatory Power is that i will be all right to suppress one part of the community for the sake of the because there is not solution."
Dr. Hitti: "That is up to the Mandatory. The Mandatory brought us into the impasse. The Mandatory has committed herself to many different t views along the line. "
Crossman: "Your criticism of the British government is the attempt of reconciliation of Jews and Arabs:"
Suppose the goal of a Jewish state were eliminated, asked Judge Hutcheson: would th e Arabs then agree to Jewish Immigration?
"Frankly, no" said Dr. Hitti. "Jewish immigration seems to us an attenuated form of conquest."
Perhaps, he said, if the Western Power admitted more Jews, the Arabs might be more amenable to the humanitarian plea made by Judge Hutcheson,. But they now felt they had taken more than their share of Jews.

Please excuse any error as I typed the above. Much in Hitti's testimony does not help me, not hard to rebuke, and the final conclusion of the committee was contrary to Hitti's testimony.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

""that is correct."

What is relevant is not all Arabs are Moslem, as this Christian Arab is an example.

Most telling is that an Arab recognized and acknowledged there has never been a Nation of Palestine ruled by an Arab.

This is the root of the conflict. The Zionists went to Palestine with the stated goal of taking over the country. They proceeded to create a military. They sent the military out to attack and drive out the Palestinians. Then those foreigners declared themselves to be a state in Palestine.

Then the propagandists sell this as a "defensive" war.

This is the root of the conflict. The Zionists went to Palestine with the stated goal of taking over the country. They proceeded to create a military. They sent the military out to attack and drive out the Palestinians. Then those foreigners declared themselves to be a state in Palestine.

Then the propagandists sell this as a "defensive" war.

You have zero grasp of the matter. Muslims own 99.9% of the Middle East and north Africa. "Palestine" has no significance to Muslims, most of whom immigrated to the area in the 20th century to sponge off of Jews.

The root of the conflict is religious, not geopolitical. Islam does not tolerate Jewish and Christian sovereignty, based on Islamic doctrine.

To wit...
Muwatta Imam Malik...
'Umar b. Abd al-Aziz reported that the last statement made by the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was: O Lord, perish the Jews and the Christians. They made churches of the graves of their Prophets. Beware, there should be no two faiths in Arabia.

Now, you know

Last edited:

Forum List

Back