The State of "Palestine" Quiz

• Banned
Oh well at least they make some good hummus and shawarma, nobody can take that away from them.

Lebanese make much better hummus and they don't like to be called Arabs

Isn't Lebanon a shit hole now because of their Hezbollah presence?

Lebanon is becoming more of a shithole since Islime took over from the Christians. The Christian Lebanese hate it when people think they're Arabs, they view themselves as more elevated

Lebanese make much better hummus and they don't like to be called Arabs

Lebanon is becoming more of a shithole since Islime took over from the Christians. The Christian Lebanese hate it when people think they're Arabs, they view themselves as more elevated

The majority of the Christians have fled Lebanon, and I don't blame them.

• Banned

True. Used to be 80/20 Christian/Muzzie. Now, 20/80. The Lebanese have a great history as the descendants of the Phoenicians who built Carthage and are credited with inventing the alphabet.

As always, Islime enters and ruins everything.

True. Used to be 80/20 Christian/Muzzie. Now, 20/80. The Lebanese have a great history as the descendants of the Phoenicians who built Carthage and are credited with inventing the alphabet.

I honestly cant even name 1 country where Islam took over and it actually prospered, I really can't.

I honestly cant even name 1 country where Islam took over and it actually prospered, I really can't.

Very perceptive point. There are none because Islam is a regressive culture that places a high value on death, rather than life, and that stresses ignorance, rather than knowledge. Old Muslim saying: Knowledge is infidelity. No culture can progress with such a negative viewpoint.

Very perceptive point. There are none because Islam is a regressive culture that places a high value on death, rather than life, and that stresses ignorance, rather than knowledge. Old Muslim saying: Knowledge is infidelity. No culture can progress with such a negative viewpoint.

Do you think there is anything Muslim countries can do to turn this around?

Turkey, which Ataturk created to be secular. See my sig. Unfortunately, AKP is Islamist and taking Turkey down the same road to Islime hell.

Turkey, which Ataturk created to be secular. See my sig. Unfortunately, AKP is Islamist and taking Turkey down the same road to Islime hell.

Yes I really don't like the road Turkey is taking, they look like they are making themselves into an Iranian style state.

Yes I really don't like the road Turkey is taking, they look like they are making themselves into an Iranian style state.

Southern Sudan looks promising. They're smart and working with Israel. Churchill told the Arabs over 50 years ago that the Jews are smart and the Arabs can't succeed without the Jews' help.

Southern Sudan looks promising. They're smart and working with Israel. Churchill told the Arabs over 50 years ago that the Jews are smart and the Arabs can't succeed without the Jews' help.

South Sudan looks like they will do well, they have good relations with both the US and Israel however there are a large population of Christians there.

Religions followed by the South Sudanese include traditional indigenous religions, Christianity and Islam.[67] The last census to mention the religion of southerners dates back to 1956 where a majority were classified as either Christian or followed traditional beliefs while 18% were Muslim.[68] Scholarly[69][70][71] and U.S. Department of State sources[18] state that a majority of southern Sudanese maintain traditional indigenous (sometimes referred to as Animist) beliefs with those following Christianity in a minority (albeit an influential one). According to the Federal Research Division of the US Library of Congress: "in the early 1990s possibly no more than 10 percent of southern Sudan's population was Christian".[72] In the early 1990s, official records of Sudan claimed that from population of what then included South Sudan, 25% of people followed traditional religions and 5% were Christians.[73] However, some news reports claim a Christian majority,[74][75] and the US Episcopal Church claims the existence of large numbers of Anglican adherents from the Episcopal Church of the Sudan: 2 million members in 2005.[76] Likewise, according to the World Christian Encyclopedia, the Catholic Church is the largest single Christian body in Sudan since 1995, with 2.7 million Catholics mainly concentrated in South Sudan.[77]

Speaking at Saint Theresa Cathedral in Juba, South Sudanese President Kiir, a Roman Catholic, stated that South Sudan would be a nation which respects the freedom of religion.[78] Amongst Christians, most are Catholic and Anglican, though other denominations are also active, and animist beliefs are often blended with Christian beliefs.[79

South Sudan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

South Sudan looks like they will do well, they have good relations with both the US and Israel however there are a large population of Christians there.

Religions followed by the South Sudanese include traditional indigenous religions, Christianity and Islam.[67] The last census to mention the religion of southerners dates back to 1956 where a majority were classified as either Christian or followed traditional beliefs while 18% were Muslim.[68] Scholarly[69][70][71] and U.S. Department of State sources[18] state that a majority of southern Sudanese maintain traditional indigenous (sometimes referred to as Animist) beliefs with those following Christianity in a minority (albeit an influential one). According to the Federal Research Division of the US Library of Congress: "in the early 1990s possibly no more than 10 percent of southern Sudan's population was Christian".[72] In the early 1990s, official records of Sudan claimed that from population of what then included South Sudan, 25% of people followed traditional religions and 5% were Christians.[73] However, some news reports claim a Christian majority,[74][75] and the US Episcopal Church claims the existence of large numbers of Anglican adherents from the Episcopal Church of the Sudan: 2 million members in 2005.[76] Likewise, according to the World Christian Encyclopedia, the Catholic Church is the largest single Christian body in Sudan since 1995, with 2.7 million Catholics mainly concentrated in South Sudan.[77]

Speaking at Saint Theresa Cathedral in Juba, South Sudanese President Kiir, a Roman Catholic, stated that South Sudan would be a nation which respects the freedom of religion.[78] Amongst Christians, most are Catholic and Anglican, though other denominations are also active, and animist beliefs are often blended with Christian beliefs.[79

The Christians are the only hope for Southern Sudan, although, estimates are that 3 million have been genocided by the Islimes from Khartoum.

The Christians are the only hope for Southern Sudan, although, estimates are that 3 million have been genocided by the Islimes from Khartoum.

South Sudan is surrounded by countries who want to see them fail, the Arab states don't like them and the Palestinian PM insulted them at a press conference recently, hopefully the South get what help they need from the Israelis and the US.

South Sudan is surrounded by countries who want to see them fail, the Arab states don't like them and the Palestinian PM insulted them at a press conference recently, hopefully the South get what help they need from the Israelis and the US.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy. By the way, Israel has good relations with the UAE although it gets overshadowed by the Palestinian thing.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy. By the way, Israel has good relations with the UAE although it gets overshadowed by the Palestinian thing.

The UAE does pretty good, although their treatment of workers from countries like India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc is pretty shitty.

The UAE does pretty good, although their treatment of workers from countries like India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc is pretty shitty.

The UAE is afraid of Iran and look to Israel as a strategic asset.

New Topics

Forum List

Back