The state of Gaza - 1st of 8 Palestinian Emirates

Welcome to the jewish agenda for the world, abi.
I am a Jew, mildly offended and have never been informed of such a plot.

Multiculturalism and racial "diversity" for the United States, Britain and Germany and ethnic homogeneity for Israel.
Yes, I swear, these people who champion ethnic cleansing for Christians and Muslims are no different than your run-of-the-mill skinheads. Hell, if they took off their yarmulkes, shaved their heads and got tatted up, nobody would know the difference. :cry:

You're confused.

Palestinian Emirates solution doesn't promote anyone moving from their homes. The proposed solution deals with change of legal status and recognition of independent Arab citiy-states - Emirates, on the basis of socio- political structure on the ground.
This proposition is based on specific examples of functionig Arab states that are stable and flourishing economically.

Q. How is it that while Palestinians openly call for ethnic cleansing of all Jews from Palestine they are not compared to neo-nazis and skinheads?

Last edited:
Originally posted by rylah
Africa and Asia are not Europe and America.
Fortunately, the Western societies are centuries away in developement compared to the Arab scoeties in the ME.

When tribal loyalties are stronger than state loyalty, countries like Yemen and Iraq can be easily manipulated at the whims of Saudia and Iran. Internal war is the result we get each time.

Q. How can You garantee that Palestine under the PA/Hamas with all the Arab tribes and Jews, won't be another Syria?

This is the same argument the Boers used in South Africa to justify the creation of the Bantu homelands:

Africans are too tribal to build a functioning democracy. Show me a single sub-saharan african state that is not a dictatorship and not mired in endless civil wars.

True or false, the fact of the matter is that the world Jewry completely ignored the arguments made by the Africaners and throw their full support behind the african liberation movements in SA, Namibia, Angola, Zimbabwe, you name it...

Not to mention the USA itself.... where all the arguments about the primitive, violent behavior of blacks fell on deaf jewish ears who helped organize the entire Civil Rights Movement.

It seems to me that the argument of backward, uncivilized, tribalistic societies unqualified to get the full set of human rights reserved for "civilized" people is only vile when made by western countries.

When it is presented by Jews it suddenly becomes 100% kosher.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Shusha
I suppose its part of the "Jewish agenda" that Catalan wants to split from Spain? Or Basque from Spain? Or Kurdistan from Iraq? Or Tibet from China?

I suppose you would demand that the Czech Republic reunite with Slovakia? And Yugoslavia come together again. Hey, while we are at it, why don't we re-make the Ottoman Empire?

Why should Palestine be separate from Jordan or Syria? Why don't we just make it one big place? Why should Saudi Arabia and UAE and Qatar be seperate from each other?

Oh wait, I know. Because if you actually thought about the objective point of view, you wouldn't get to demonize Jews with antisemitic canards like the "Jewish agenda".

Trying to confuse the issue as always...

But I'll keep it simple whether you like it or not.

"Canada and the US are countries that must cultivate multiculturalism."

"If Israel had cleansed herself of the Arabs at the time of her founding, as the Arab nations ALL did, there would be no conflict. An irony that Israel, alone, attempted to do the morally correct thing.

The solution is a "population transfer" through land swaps and two states each with a reasonably homogeneous population."

"Ethnic homogeneity, imo, is the only solution which permits both peoples self-determination."

Your words, Shusha, not mine....

Sounds pretty much like an agenda of racial diversification for western countries and racial homogeneity for Israel.

You are so disingenuous.

Funny how you entirely ignore the ethnic and cultural purity demanded and achieved by the Arab States. As well, as all of the other "western countries" which have ethnic and cultural peoples seeking their own self-determination.

You keep insisting that it is only the Jewish people who wish to have a culturally homogeneous State so you can demonize them. But it couldn't be further from the truth. MOST nations have been created around an ethnic and cultural homogeneity. MOST times this brings peace. Canada and the US are exceptions which prove the rule.

Originally posted by rylah
Africa and Asia are not Europe and America.
Fortunately, the Western societies are centuries away in developement compared to the Arab scoeties in the ME.

When tribal loyalties are stronger than state loyalty, countries like Yemen and Iraq can be easily manipulated at the whims of Saudia and Iran. Internal war is the result we get each time.

Q. How can You garantee that Palestine under the PA/Hamas with all the Arab tribes and Jews, won't be another Syria?

This is the same argument the Boers used in South Africa to justify the creation of the Bantu homelands:

Africans are too tribal to build a functioning democracy. Show me a single sub-saharan african state that is not a dictatorship and not mired in endless civil wars.

True or false, the fact of the matter is that the world Jewry completely ignored the arguments made by the Africaners and throw their full support behind the african liberation movements in SA, Namibia, Angola, Zimbabwe, you name it...

Not to mention the USA itself.... where all the arguments about the primitive, violent behavior of blacks fell on deaf jewish ears who helped organize the entire Civil Rights Movement.

It seems to me that the argument of backward, uncivilized, tribalistic societies unfit to get the full set of human rights reserved for "civilized" people is only vile when made by western countries.

When it is presented by Jews it suddenly becomes 100% kosher.
You're derailing

No it's not "kosher" because it's present by Jews, but because it's the only thing that goes in line with reality on the ground, and most importantly doesn't include expulsion of anyone.
This solution is exemplified by successfull Emirates in the ME, and presented by Israeli experts who live IN the the middle east. They have more understanding of the region and culture, than the leftist Jews or idealistic intelectuals in the west.

It's exactly the antidote to the exclusively Arab Bantustans proposed by the Palestinian ambassador.
(see post #11)

Last edited:
I suppose its part of the "Jewish agenda" that Catalan wants to split from Spain? Or Basque from Spain? Or Kurdistan from Iraq? Or Tibet from China?

I suppose you would demand that the Czech Republic reunite with Slovakia? And Yugoslavia come together again. Hey, while we are at it, why don't we re-make the Ottoman Empire?

Why should Palestine be separate from Jordan or Syria? Why don't we just make it one big place? Why should Saudi Arabia and UAE and Qatar be seperate from each other?

Oh wait, I know. Because if you actually thought about the objective point of view, you wouldn't get to demonize Jews with antisemitic canards like the "Jewish agenda".

"If Israel had cleansed herself of the Arabs at the time of her founding, as the Arab nations ALL did, there would be no conflict. An irony that Israel, alone, attempted to do the morally correct thing.

The solution is a "population transfer" through land swaps and two states each with a reasonably homogeneous population."

"Ethnic homogeneity, imo, is the only solution which permits both peoples self-determination."

Sounds pretty much like an agenda of racial diversification for western countries and racial homogeneity for Israel.
OK, that was telling.

OK, that was telling.

I haven't seen You deal with one single fact in this thread, just the usual emotional manipulation and demonization of one group.

Q. What was telling? Your projections on how Joooos are bad?

Becuase until now ALL your arguments have been for the continuation of war and instability.

Again I want to put an emphasis on one thing- the homogeneity that is purposed is not between Jews and Arabs, Arabs will continue to live in Israel without having to move anywhere.

The proposed homogeinity is for the local Arab tribes to rule themselves and be independent from Iran -backed Hamas and Ereikat dominated PA. They cause inner problems for Arabs in Palestine as well as in Israel.

A glimpse into this split during the last intifada, Ali Salam (Nazareth mayor) to Aiman Ouda who supported the riots:

"Aiman go look for things to do somewhere else, go away with You interviews.
Go look somewhere else, You have ruined our city, everything, go to Haifa!
Enough with this, I am the mayor!
Look at what You've done - there was not even one Jew here today, not even one Jew!
What are these interviews? What are You doing to us?!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back