The Standard Zionist Axiom

Status
Not open for further replies.
they don't affect the validity of the argument any way moron

Use a comma, moron.

Use a brain you fertile imbecile

Name-calling only makes you sound like a spoiled brat, Louie. If you want to gain some credibility in these debates, I'd cut it out. At least Tinmore and abi are gentlemen.

"credibility?" Do you actually credit yourself and other parrots with possessing 'credibility?' If you dislike being labeled an idiot perhaps the problem lies on your end? LOL

Use a comma, moron.

Name-calling only makes you sound like a spoiled brat, Louie. If you want to gain some credibility in these debates, I'd cut it out. At least Tinmore and abi are gentlemen.

"credibility?" Do you actually credit yourself and other parrots with possessing 'credibility?' If you dislike being labeled an idiot perhaps the problem lies on your end? LOL

Now lookie hear. It's just that those Zionists can't compete with your unbiased knowledge & wisdom. Just imagine how pleased they would be if only they had your brain. Right Ventura?

Use a comma, moron.

Now lookie hear. It's just that those Zionists can't compete with your unbiased knowledge & wisdom. Just imagine how pleased they would be if only they had your brain. Right Ventura?

Oh I dunno Sluggo...apparently the impulse to lie about everything over time creates an accompanying illusion that said lies are indeed the truth...what good do sources like Ben Gurion...Dayan...Begin...Herzl...Weizman serve? Alas you parasites turn truth upside down and posit your revisions against the very men you venerate...for the record that is correctly called idiocy...hope this helps...

Use a comma, moron.

Oh I dunno Sluggo...apparently the impulse to lie about everything over time creates an accompanying illusion that said lies are indeed the truth...what good do sources like Ben Gurion...Dayan...Begin...Herzl...Weizman serve? Alas you parasites turn truth upside down and posit your revisions against the very men you venerate...for the record that is correctly called idiocy...hope this helps...

I can only go 2/5 for that flaccid (by your standards) tirade. A relative lack of drool and no indication of any real enthusiasm for opening that tirade with a curtsy cost you points.

I can only go 2/5 for that flaccid (by your standards) tirade. A relative lack of drool and no indication of any real enthusiasm for opening that tirade with a curtsy cost you points.

It's true ... crazies are only truly amusing when they're bat-shit crazy. Otherwise, they just come off as moody, depressed, and hormonal.

It's true ... crazies are only truly amusing when they're bat-shit crazy. Otherwise, they just come off as moody, depressed, and hormonal.

And the irreducible irony is that who would know this better than you low-brow?...not only are you knuckle-draggers dumb as minnows, but you have the moral bearing of the SS/Gestapo...

And the irreducible irony is that who would know this better than you low-brow?...not only are you knuckle-draggers dumb as minnows, but you have the moral bearing of the SS/Gestapo...

There's the crazy. Welcome back. We missed you.

blood-father-gibson.jpg

blood-father-gibson.jpg

Apparently its the Zionist version of children's hour again...what a puerile moron you are ( Feces-ceo )

blood-father-gibson.jpg

Apparently its the Zionist version of children's hour again...what a puerile moron you are ( Feces-ceo )

Fess up. You were bullied by the Jewish girls at school, weren’t ya?

3OM9s.jpg

blood-father-gibson.jpg

Fess up. You were bullied by the Jewish girls at school, weren’t ya?

3OM9s.jpg

Thanks for essentially confirming my assessment drag-queen...this level of cooperation is indeed rare...:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Use a comma, moron.

Don't forget Freedman:

Israel | A Jewish Defector Warns America: Benjamin Freedman speaks

I don’t know where you got this (false) information from. Even at its inception in 1948 Israel accepted the UN division plan of the Holy Land into Israel and Palestine. That plan was rejected by the Arabs, who invaded Israel and tried to destroy it. Afterwards, on several other occasions, Arab countries invaded Israel in order to kill as many Jews as possible and destroy the country. Luckily, they failed every time!

In 1994 Israel signed the Oslo peace accords with the Palestinians - agreeing to cede territories in exchange for peace. That gesture was returned with a series of suicide bombing attacks by radical Islamist, killing thousands of innocent Israelis (including many children).

The majority of the people in Israel would agree to give more territories and sign a peace agreement with the Palestinians TOMORROW… *IF* the Palestinians stop the terrorist attacks against innocent (Israeli) civilians.

Israel is not perfect. But it is most definitely not the one to blame for the lack of peace.

Every word of which is 100% factual.

Say Russia and the US go to war and, with the secret assistance of China and ethnic Chinese in the US, Russia wins. In return for Chinese treachery, Russia has agreed to hand over everything west of the Rockies to China. The Chinese show up in California and say, OK, this is a Chinese ethnic state, now, in which only ethnic Chinese have full political rights. We are going to seize all the most valuable and desirable land and give it to any Chinese anywhere in the world who wants it. But, to be fair, we are going to offer you non-ethnic Chinese Americans a "two-state solution". You get the area around Reno. Ah...ah...ah...shhh...no complaining now. You don't want to be against the Peace Process, now, do you?

1473764862-0.jpg
I gotta hand it to you people. You kinky as shit.

5a136335d9641.png

I don’t know where you got this (false) information from. Even at its inception in 1948 Israel accepted the UN division plan of the Holy Land into Israel and Palestine. That plan was rejected by the Arabs, who invaded Israel and tried to destroy it. Afterwards, on several other occasions, Arab countries invaded Israel in order to kill as many Jews as possible and destroy the country. Luckily, they failed every time!

In 1994 Israel signed the Oslo peace accords with the Palestinians - agreeing to cede territories in exchange for peace. That gesture was returned with a series of suicide bombing attacks by radical Islamist, killing thousands of innocent Israelis (including many children).

The majority of the people in Israel would agree to give more territories and sign a peace agreement with the Palestinians TOMORROW… *IF* the Palestinians stop the terrorist attacks against innocent (Israeli) civilians.

Israel is not perfect. But it is most definitely not the one to blame for the lack of peace.

Every word of which is 100% factual.

Say Russia and the US go to war and, with the secret assistance of China and ethnic Chinese in the US, Russia wins. In return for Chinese treachery, Russia has agreed to hand over everything west of the Rockies to China. The Chinese show up in California and say, OK, this is a Chinese ethnic state, now, in which only ethnic Chinese have full political rights. We are going to seize all the most valuable and desirable land and give it to any Chinese anywhere in the world who wants it. But, to be fair, we are going to offer you non-ethnic Chinese Americans a "two-state solution". You get the area around Reno. Ah...ah...ah...shhh...no complaining now. You don't want to be against the Peace Process, now, do you?

My bad...I didn't understand your analogy at first but you're quite right...this is akin to what the scheming Jews did in Palestine...

On the way home from Al Franken's house.

There have been many men, both Jewish and Gentile, both straight and gay, caught up in this recent sex-scandal. Are Charlie Rose, Bill O'Reilly and Kevin Spacey Jewish? Also, this has nothing to do with the I/P conflict--it's just blatant anti-Semitism.

Hate to break this to you low-brow but 'Anti-Semitism' is a misnomer to the extent that 97% of world Jews aren't Semites...they are Eastern European...

So again we have Ventura who starts a thread with the actual sole purpose of proving how tough a keyboard cowboy he is with his insult slinging.

Bored . . .

So again we have Ventura who starts a thread with the actual sole purpose of proving how tough a keyboard cowboy he is with his insult slinging.

Bored . . .[/QUOTE

Typically the point of the OP eludes you---as so much does....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

On the way home from Al Franken's house.

There have been many men, both Jewish and Gentile, both straight and gay, caught up in this recent sex-scandal. Are Charlie Rose, Bill O'Reilly and Kevin Spacey Jewish? Also, this has nothing to do with the I/P conflict--it's just blatant anti-Semitism.

Hate to break this to you low-brow but 'Anti-Semitism' is a misnomer to the extent that 97% of world Jews aren't Semites...they are Eastern European...
Anti-Semitism: a mortal sin of which anyone in the world may be guilty except a Jew, and to be guilty of which requires nothing but the accusation of such by any Jew. To the extent we buy the "mortal sin" bit, we hand them a potent weapon for no reason. In reality, anti-Semitism is a critical defense mechanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back