The Staggering Contradiction of the Left

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I was watching a news show talking about all of the legal challenges to lost elections by the Left. Basically, if they lose an election, they challenge it.

Recounts.
Hanging chads.
Miscounts.
Fraud.

THEN IT HIT ME. Here the Left is, the very same people who perennially scoff at the suggestion that we could have illegal votes, undocumented votes by non-citizens, tampering, dead people, etc., saying every time it SIMPLY DOES NOT HAPPEN and there is no proof of it, yet these are the FIRST PEOPLE out the gate to dicker over every election they lose!

Are Leftards TOO FUNNY or what?????

The Democrats are totally corrupt.
They use voter fraud and ballot fraud to usurp our elections.
They are a threat to everyone's freedoms.
They are the sort of backwards cretins who destroy countries.

Soory asshole but all votes should be counted.

It's disgusting that Republicans refused to count absentee military votes because they were afraid they might hurt them

I was watching a news show talking about all of the legal challenges to lost elections by the Left. Basically, if they lose an election, they challenge it.

Recounts.
Hanging chads.
Miscounts.
Fraud.

THEN IT HIT ME. Here the Left is, the very same people who perennially scoff at the suggestion that we could have illegal votes, undocumented votes by non-citizens, tampering, dead people, etc., saying every time it SIMPLY DOES NOT HAPPEN and there is no proof of it, yet these are the FIRST PEOPLE out the gate to dicker over every election they lose!

From what I've read, at least in Florida, a recount is mandated by law if the vote is within a certain percentage.

"(7) If the unofficial returns reflect that a candidate for any office was defeated or eliminated by one-half of a percent or less of the votes cast for such office, that a candidate for retention to a judicial office was retained or not retained by one-half of a percent or less of the votes cast on the question of retention, or that a measure appearing on the ballot was approved or rejected by one-half of a percent or less of the votes cast on such measure, a recount shall be ordered of the votes cast with respect to such office or measure."
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Also, I'm not sure if the calls for recounts constitute hypocrisy, since vote counting issues are not the same as someone illegally voting. :dunno:

It's disgusting that Republicans refused to count absentee military votes because they were afraid they might hurt them

Arent you the guy who thought property taxes were set by Donald Trump? Should you be commenting about voting?

Recounts.
Hanging chads.
Miscounts.
Fraud.

Very good point. But no they arent funny. They are not fit for civilization and shouldnt be included. Their very very goal is to gum up elections and make them worthless.

it has to play put for a while but then...

helicopter.jpg

Recounts.
Hanging chads.
Miscounts.
Fraud.

Its why i say cognitive dissonance is necessary to be a leftist.
Only the most broken of brains could say "women are equal but need quotas and sensitivity training to protect them"
It certainly isnt human reasoning.

Not true.
Democrats claim absentee ballots in a key Va. House race were uncounted

Greg Riddlemoser, general registrar of Stafford County, said all ballots that arrived on time were counted. He said Democrats appeared to be referring to 55 absentee ballots that arrived Wednesday, missing the 7 p.m. Tuesday deadline. He also said the 55 ballots were mailed in by absentee voters of all stripes, not specifically by those in the military.

The Democrats are totally corrupt.
They use voter fraud and ballot fraud to usurp our elections.
They are a threat to everyone's freedoms.
They are the sort of backwards cretins who destroy countries.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that 'Democrats are totally corrupt'?

Forum List

Back