The spokesman for the MS-13 gang Senator Chuck Schumer has condemned President Trump

Uh, guy, the founder of your Mormon Cult was fucking a whole bunch of underaged girls.... you really should watch where you throw stones.

Now, do try to stay on the topic. Trump called Mexicans rapists. He called poor countries shitholes and he called immigrants animals.

We have a word for people like that. That word is "Racist".
still posting with actually no class. dude you are truly classless. M13 are animals, unless you agree with that comment you are supportive of their violence.

Uh, guy, the founder of your Mormon Cult was fucking a whole bunch of underaged girls.... you really should watch where you throw stones.

Now, do try to stay on the topic. Trump called Mexicans rapists. He called poor countries shitholes and he called immigrants animals.

We have a word for people like that. That word is "Racist".
No we have a word for you, stupid.
He never called all Mexicans rapists, which is what you are implying.
he didn't call all poor countries shitholes, again you imply that
and Mormons don't rape and torture and kill little girls, like the groups that you defend.

so keep defending your beloved MS 13, Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, ISIS, Hamas and all the other sickos you guys love.

Dd4sTQSU0AA2Osb.jpg

Your extreme, lying bigotry against my religion is not relevant to the topic of this thread. But it is no surprise that you'll resort to bring up such hateful lies, as a way of deflecting attention from your own direct defense of a man convicted of drugging, raping, and sodomizing a young girl. Just goes to show what sort of extreme, subhuman, filth you truly are, not that it demonstrates anything that isn't already widely known about you.

Gee, I don't know. Promising a girl you'll make her a star to get into her panties sounds a lot less evil than telling her she'll get into the Celestial Heaven if you get into her bloomers...

But, yeah, I'm kind of big on due process.

Your extreme, lying bigotry against my religion is not relevant to the topic of this thread. But it is no surprise that you'll resort to bring up such hateful lies, as a way of deflecting attention from your own direct defense of a man convicted of drugging, raping, and sodomizing a young girl. Just goes to show what sort of extreme, subhuman, filth you truly are, not that it demonstrates anything that isn't already widely known about you.

Gee, I don't know. Promising a girl you'll make her a star to get into her panties sounds a lot less evil than telling her she'll get into the Celestial Heaven if you get into her bloomers...

But, yeah, I'm kind of big on due process.

You know damn well that both of those claims are lies. That you would even think of trying to make this comparison, in order to defend a filthy piece of [b]shit[/b] who drugged and raped a young girl, while slandering my religion, only goes to show what a depraved, lying, subhuman piece of shit you are.

Again, nothing art all surprising about it. None of what this demonstrates about you is anything that everyone here didn't already know about you.

You know damn well that both of those claims are lies. That you would even think of trying to make this comparison, in order to defend a filthy piece of [B]shit[/B] who drugged and raped a young girl, while slandering my religion, only goes to show what a depraved, lying, subhuman piece of shit you are.

I'm not seeing the difference...

Joseph Smith (and Brigham Young, for that matter) married and had lots of sex with teenage girls. This isn't even in dispute as a historical fact.

The Wives of Joseph Smith

he was also banging some old ladies to cheat them out of their money, because the man was a born con-artist.

frankly, threatening these girl's entire family with damnation seems a lot more awful than just giving a girl who was already into sex and drugs sex and drugs, eh?

But just so you know, every time you whine about Roman Polanski, I'll be sure to bring up Joseph Smith

Forum List

Back