The splendour under the Ayatollah's chador

They regularly have dust storms in Iran....
The difference was this storm happened on a clear blue sky day and came out of nowhere. Plus, the violent storm was localized directly on the Iranian capital. And strangely, it only lasted about an hour. No one living in Iran had ever seen anything like this before, even the western journalists stationed in Iran reported the event because it was soo unusual.

Anyone who thinks the U.S. military isn't working on weaponizing the weather as a strategy of war is being naive. ... :cool:
Iran to mulch desert areas to combat dust storms

I have heard of the prior program. Brought by the same people that brought this puppy.
https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/rp3h/lansberry/mkultra.pdf

That said, dust storms/sand storms are common. I would be very careful.

Iranian people are very sophisticated with a unique culture and sublime cuisine. .... :cool:

Do you remember (under Bush 1) when reporters would go out to the boondocks in name your country in the ME? It was propaganda to paint this picture of nothing but desert and camels. I think some are still trying to correct that perception; however, it has come and gone. You would have to never picked up a history book, never had access to the internet, never met anyone from Iran, never read a newspaper to have that perception. So, when I find articles like this I wonder who the hell are they talking to.
Iran sure had a great history in the past and was one of the main points of the ancient culture. But what it has become now? Considering statements of Iranian officials (most recent about clouds) that makes me sad about their current level.

Politics aside because that is the primary issue when we discuss Iran: most people live in apartments or houses, have paved roads, there is a car industry, a fashion industry, places to work out, a film industry, literature, art, architecture, restaurants, coffee shops, museums, universities, etc.

The people are different from the government. That is important to remember. They don't have any control over Ali Khamenei. They don't have control over the foreign policy. They don't have the "freedom" that the US citizens have to criticize the government.
Can you name a renowned architecture or musician or scientist from Iran who is known all over the world for their achievments?
I think quite opposite. The government is somewhat the mirror of the society.

I have not interacted enough with you to develop rapport to even guess whom you have heard of.

I vehemently disagree with the government being a mirror of society. That viewpoint creates a justification for the murder of civilians.
It would be enough to mention a couple of names which you think are most prominent.

The governments dont consist of Marsians, they are the same people but the one who gave power; and no givernment can survive without support of considerable part of society. What that has to do with justification of murders I dont understand.

Iranian people are very sophisticated with a unique culture and sublime cuisine. .... :cool:

so true. For the record----DO NOT TELL AN IRANIAN----that his cuisine is "influenced" by
that of arabs--------he might vomit

I doubt that you can change the weather in one exact country not affecting the whole region. It is not only about the clouds anyway. A couple of years ago one of their officials accused Siemens of inserting microbombs in their equipment. The story about their new generation fighter jet. All these stories cause only damage to the image of Iran.
The Iranian government has a legitimate reason to be paranoid of the west, and the U.S. government in particular.

In the 1950's our CIA covertly overthru the democratically elected president of Iran, and replaced him with a brutal dictator propped up and financed by the American government, who made the life of the average Iranian citizen a living hell for the next 25 years.

Then a couple of decades later the U.S. government supplied the Iraqi dictator Saddam with weapons and intel. And encouraged him to attack Iran in a brutal U.S. financed war that last 10 years.

Although, Iran hasn't attacked another country in over 300 years, and had zero to do with the 9/11 event. The idiot Pres, Bush declared Iran as one of the three members of the "Axis of Evil" who needs to be taken out.

And of course there is the worlds first digital cyberweapon "Stuxnet" directed towards Iran's infrastructure and military by the U.S. / Israel cabal. ... :cool:

Stuxnet - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I doubt that you can change the weather in one exact country not affecting the whole region. It is not only about the clouds anyway. A couple of years ago one of their officials accused Siemens of inserting microbombs in their equipment. The story about their new generation fighter jet. All these stories cause only damage to the image of Iran.
The Iranian government has a legitimate reason to be paranoid of the west, and the U.S. government in particular.

In the 1950's our CIA covertly overthru the democratically elected president of Iran, and replaced him with a brutal dictator propped up and financed by the American government, who made the life of the average Iranian citizen a living hell for the next 25 years.

Then a couple of decades later the U.S. government supplied the Iraqi dictator Saddam with weapons and intel. And encouraged him to attack Iran in a brutal U.S. financed war that last 10 years.

Although, Iran hasn't attacked another country in over 300 years, and had zero to do with the 9/11 event. The idiot Pres, Bush declared Iran as one of the three members of the "Axis of Evil" who needs to be taken out.

And of course there is the worlds first digital cyberweapon "Stuxnet" directed towards Iran's infrastructure and military by the U.S. / Israel cabal. ... :cool:

Stuxnet - Wikipedia
Not president, the prime minister Mossadyk.
As a whole I agree with you. I have no doubt that western governments and the US government in particular dont give a damn about democracy, human rights and economical prosperity of other countries and their people. And many events reduced credibility of these governments almost to zero. The Iranian government, considering that it has chosen the way of confronting the Western elites, might choose the opposite way - the way of truth, promoted by their ancient religion. But unfortunately that is not the case.

Do you remember (under Bush 1) when reporters would go out to the boondocks in name your country in the ME? It was propaganda to paint this picture of nothing but desert and camels. I think some are still trying to correct that perception; however, it has come and gone. You would have to never picked up a history book, never had access to the internet, never met anyone from Iran, never read a newspaper to have that perception. So, when I find articles like this I wonder who the hell are they talking to.
Iran sure had a great history in the past and was one of the main points of the ancient culture. But what it has become now? Considering statements of Iranian officials (most recent about clouds) that makes me sad about their current level.

Politics aside because that is the primary issue when we discuss Iran: most people live in apartments or houses, have paved roads, there is a car industry, a fashion industry, places to work out, a film industry, literature, art, architecture, restaurants, coffee shops, museums, universities, etc.

The people are different from the government. That is important to remember. They don't have any control over Ali Khamenei. They don't have control over the foreign policy. They don't have the "freedom" that the US citizens have to criticize the government.
Can you name a renowned architecture or musician or scientist from Iran who is known all over the world for their achievments?

I have not interacted enough with you to develop rapport to even guess whom you have heard of.

I vehemently disagree with the government being a mirror of society. That viewpoint creates a justification for the murder of civilians.
It would be enough to mention a couple of names which you think are most prominent.

The governments dont consist of Marsians, they are the same people but the one who gave power; and no givernment can survive without support of considerable part of society. What that has to do with justification of murders I dont understand.

Ebrahim Hamedi. Leila Araghian.

No, the governments don't consist of Marsians. They are not the same people that gave them power. That government has had a habit of simply killing people for stupid crap or jailing them for 16 years for producing underground music. There is a reason that other countries don't have the same rights that we do--we are noisy. Haven't said a whole lot in the last few years but the jumping up and down and screaming some nonsensical crap is down to an art.

Remember this?

There is a mindset that comes with the government that mirrors the people. It's propaganda that promotes indiscriminate killing, as well as, promotion of regime change tactics in many countries.

Stuxnet - Wikipedia

The US also supplied weapons to Iran during the Iraq-Iran war.

We only supplied a small amount of weapons to Iran when Saddam's Iraq started winning the war.

Actually, the U.S. government didn't want either side to win the war. So we kept the war going for 10 years by supplying just enough weapons and materials so that one side couldn't decisively defeat the other side.

It was a sick, immoral game the U.S. was playing on the behalf of Israel, and cost countless lives wasted on both sides for nothing. ... :cool:

Last edited:

No, the governments don't consist of Marsians. They are not the same people that gave them power. That government has had a habit of simply killing people for stupid crap or jailing them for 16 years for producing underground music. There is a reason that other countries don't have the same rights that we do--we are noisy. Haven't said a whole lot in the last few years but the jumping up and down and screaming some nonsensical crap is down to an art.

Remember this?

There is a mindset that comes with the government that mirrors the people. It's propaganda that promotes indiscriminate killing, as well as, promotion of regime change tactics in many countries.

I am sorry, but I still dont understand how this mindset justifies killing people. Albright was a high ranked politician who served the interests of the US elite. If these interests required deaths not only 5 hundred thousands people but 5 million people, that wouldnt stop them. Thats all of it.

We only supplied a small amount of weapons to Iran when Saddam's Iraq started winning the war.

Actually, the U.S. government didn't want either side to win the war. So we kept the war going for 10 years by supplying just enough weapons and materials so that one side couldn't decisively defeat the other side.

It was a sick, immoral game the U.S. was playing on the behalf of Israel, and cost countless lives wasted on both sides for nothing. ... :cool:

Ya, except they didn't do anything on behalf of Israel.

Remember this?

I am sorry, but I still dont understand how this mindset justifies killing people. Albright was a high ranked politician who served the interests of the US elite. If these interests required deaths not only 5 hundred thousands people but 5 million people, that wouldnt stop them. Thats all of it.

It doesn't justify anything in the true sense of justification. It's propaganda that is used to get the American people on board.

Ya, except they didn't do anything on behalf of Israel.
Israel was the only ME country to benefit from the Iran-Iraq war. It tied up and wore down their enemies for years.

Israel does everything it can to keep the ME destabilized. The zionist Jewish lobby is the most powerful political lobby in the U.S. and can heavily influence American foreign policy.

Like I always say, anytime there is war, chaos, or social unrest in the ME, just scratch the surface a little, and you'll find zionist Israel behind the scenes financing and organizing the event. ... :cool:

Remember this?

It doesn't justify anything in the true sense of justification. It's propaganda that is used to get the American people on board.

I think that American propaganda is based on absolutely different clause. There are bad guys who hold the power and there are good gyus (common people) who need help to remove the bad guys from the helm.

Remember this?

I think that American propaganda is based on absolutely different clause. There are bad guys who hold the power and there are good gyus (common people) who need help to remove the bad guys from the helm.

Common people that will just happen to allow the US to exploit their country for a small amount of power. Puppet government. Regime change. Indiscriminate killing.

Remember this?

Common people that will just happen to allow the US to exploit their country for a small amount of power. Puppet government. Regime change. Indiscriminate killing.

Yes. And how does the idea that the government is a mirror of a society help achieve this?

Forum List

Back