The Spirit of Prophecy

The Mormon said that The Holy Ghost forms a Trinity with the Father and Son. The Father and Son in high Heaven can't communicate with mortal man and they use The Holy Ghost. Again I ask who or what is The Holy Ghost?

Yep. That's pretty much the story line. That's why it is so easy fro them to say "The holy spirit" told me, when it's just their imagination talking to them. It's easy to imagine you're getting a communication from god when it always agrees with the crap you already made up.

I have no intent to bedraggle any Religion and merely asking serious questions. I have been to a Buddhist Ceremony and chanted with them until I got tired of chanting.

The Mormon said that The Holy Ghost forms a Trinity with the Father and Son. The Father and Son in high Heaven can't communicate with mortal man and they use The Holy Ghost. Again I ask who or what is The Holy Ghost?

Yep. That's pretty much the story line. That's why it is so easy fro them to say "The holy spirit" told me, when it's just their imagination talking to them. It's easy to imagine you're getting a communication from god when it always agrees with the crap you already made up.

I have no intent to bedraggle any Religion and merely asking serious questions. I have been to a Buddhist Ceremony and chanted with them until I got tired of chanting.

Asking for honest answers is not bedraggling anybody.

I want to learn about everything and my mind is an open book.

My daddy told me that I should always be open minded, but not so much that my brain falls out. Use a little common sense along with what you are told.

My daddy told me that I should always be open minded, but not so much that my brain falls out. Use a little common sense along with what you are told.

My daddy took me to the wood pile, we were too poor to have a wood shed.

My daddy took me to the wood pile, we were too poor to have a wood shed.

Not funny at all when you are on the receiving end.

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

A thousand years is as a day and a day as a thousand years.

Bullshit. That is just another example of religious nuts twisting shit to suit your imagination. There is no reason to believe everything said 2000 and more years ago had double meaning for then and now.
Most on here are well aware of your hatred and ignorance; and that is where you desire to stay, so be it.

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

A thousand years is as a day and a day as a thousand years.

Bullshit. That is just another example of religious nuts twisting shit to suit your imagination. There is no reason to believe everything said 2000 and more years ago had double meaning for then and now.
Most on here are well aware of your hatred and ignorance; and that is where you desire to stay, so be it.

OK. Lets go with that. Everything ever said in the bible has multiple meanings. Same words, but one meaning for the period in which it was said, and a different one for present times. What about 1000 years ago, about 1/2 way between the two periods? There would have had to have been a third meaning for those same words to fit the time half way between then and now. And probably a 4th and 5th meaning to fit those two half way points. Was there ever a time when multiple meanings didn't apply? How many separate meanings were there for each phrase uttered? Please explain how that works.

Without a spirit to discern one cannot understand and I will not waste my time in discourse with some antichrist here on the Internet.

Without a spirit to discern one cannot understand and I will not waste my time in discourse with some antichrist here on the Internet.

Got it. Your spirit/imagination/ego told you that you were right, even it it's not in the bible. If you look hard enough, you can find coincidences to back up any fantasy you can imagine. That's the exact same reasoning that conspiracy theory nuts use.

My intent is not to disparage any individuals here and when I fall down doing that, I apologize. And I have before. But Mormonism is not the place to go if you're looking for Christian answers, for all kinds of reasons. Mormons themselves are often some of the kindest people you will meet, but their religion itself is based on a complete falsehood, I am not happy to say.

The Christian God is a Triune God. Father, Son, Holy Spirit, and it was this way from the beginning. When you think about it, it is the only one of the "Big Three" religions that can explain love. The Christian God created out of love because He loved from the beginning, being One and yet Three, being able to love and receive love in Himself. Mind boggling, but true. Contrast this with Allah, who is monotheistic. So where love, then? Who or what did he love before time began? Just himself, apparently. Hmmm

Disingenuous apologies from self righteous anti's are as worthless as people who encourage and support human experimentation.

They will not frame their doings to turn unto their God: for the spirit of whoredoms is in the midst of them, and they have not known the LORD.

The spirit of prophecy has been with us from the very beginning. It has been an extraordinary grace that I have been able to interpret prophecy as regards the new age in which we now live, only 35 days young.

The "age to come" has arrived
Yes it (the spirit) has but it is not always recognized as such because people are blinded or in that deep sleep that the lord put them in. as the Word says though, 'now is the time to awaken ye sluggard' for those who put their trust where it belongs.

Neurology pretty much proves the human brain is hard-wired for 'religious' experiences, or what ever else you want to call them, and many people have had epiphanies, which resemble 'visions' of one sort or other; some come true, some don't, but that doesn't mean they're liars, or whatever it was wouldn't have come true if circumstances hadn't changed outcomes, which is also possible. There are also cases in the bible where prophecies don't always come true. I don't automatically write them off; some people are obviously very good at them.

except there are plenty of examples throughout the standard works and history of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or both the Father and the Son communicating with man. Not sure who told you these things but they are wrong

Forum List

Back