the spenders cant spend

why do you people pretend the right has not pushed us into this mess by demonizing anything the government does except war.

Deregulation has fucked us every time the right has insisted on it.

Tax cuts and deregulation have killed the middle class and you assholes just keep screaming for more.

Over the longer term the answer is to make sure the middle class gets far more of the gains from economic growth.

How? We might learn something from history. During the 1920s, income concentrated at the top. By 1928, the top 1 percent was raking in an astounding 23.94 percent of the total (close to the 23.5 percent the top 1 percent got in 2007) according to analyses of tax records by my colleague Emmanuel Saez and Thomas Piketty. At that point the bubble popped and we fell into the Great Depression.

But then came the Wagner Act, requiring employers to bargain in good faith with organized labor. Social Security and unemployment insurance. The Works Projects Administration and Civilian Conservation Corps. A national minimum wage. And to contain Wall Street: The Securities Act and Glass-Steagall Act.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/R...onomy-s-real-problem-The-spenders-can-t-spend

why do you people pretend the right has not pushed us into this mess by demonizing anything the government does except war.

Tax cuts and deregulation have killed the middle class and you assholes just keep screaming for more.

What regulations would you like?

Why do you pretend that the left has no part in this mess??

They have the responsibility of NOT fighting your idiot ideas hard enough.

The republicans want to kill unions to strip the worker of the ability to effect their pay scale.

That is why they are attacking the post office when the Post office was right in the constitution.

They are going after the post office to union strip.

that is the only reason they hate the post office and have burdened like they have

Which they failed to do when they had the majority in Congress from 2007 to 2010.

Why? Probably because they didn't want to derail their own gravy trains.

The switch to 401ks is to reduce pensions so they can do away with the public ones.

Its a plan to have the worker compliant to the mega corps.

This is EXACTLY what I have been talking about:

Tax cuts (allowing people to KEEP THEIR OWN MONEY) is killing the middle class?!?!? I have news for you, IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU! If I go out and I make ten dollars, a thousand dollars, or a million dollars that money belongs to me and my family. You do NOT have a right to it, you do not have a right to expect it, nor do you have a right to stick a gun in my face and STEAL it from me. Even if you elect some maggot to do it for you, it still is STEALING. I have every right to resist those attempts and yes, I have every right to do what ever I need to do to PROTECT the property that I earned from your attempts to STEAL it.

I do not understand this desire for anyone to bow down at the feet of government and worship the golden idol of waste, fraud, and abuse. Just because you refuse or do not have the capacity to earn what I have earned, does not give you the right to force your jealousy on me.

Is it no wonder this country is so screwed up...

Which they failed to do when they had the majority in Congress from 2007 to 2010.

for some Im sure that was a big part of it.

Dems can be bought too.

What you have just agreed to is that the republican party is the party of the money whores.

I agree with you

then go get them you fucking liar

Really? :eusa_eh:

Well fine, it's not necessary anyway since we can just establish it now, like adults. Do you defend the idea of fiscal stimulus?

and there you have it this fucking poster is a lying piece of pig shit.

Prove what you claimed or shut the fuck up

What the fuck are you talking about? That was the impression I got from looking at your posts in the past. If you expect me to be able to recall every post I've ever read in every thread I've ever looked at, then you're a pedantic asshole.

But like I said, it doesn't matter anyway! I'm not saying "I got the impression from your posts that you're a fiscal Keynesian so you must be one no matter what you say now". I fucking asked you just then what your opinion on fiscal stimulus is you stupid shithead.

This is EXACTLY what I have been talking about:

Tax cuts (allowing people to KEEP THEIR OWN MONEY) is killing the middle class?!?!? I have news for you, IT DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU! If I go out and I make ten dollars, a thousand dollars, or a million dollars that money belongs to me and my family. You do NOT have a right to it, you do not have a right to expect it, nor do you have a right to stick a gun in my face and STEAL it from me. Even if you elect some maggot to do it for you, it still is STEALING. I have every right to resist those attempts and yes, I have every right to do what ever I need to do to PROTECT the property that I earned from your attempts to STEAL it.

I do not understand this desire for anyone to bow down at the feet of government and worship the golden idol of waste, fraud, and abuse. Just because you refuse or do not have the capacity to earn what I have earned, does not give you the right to force your jealousy on me.

Is it no wonder this country is so screwed up...

what was the top tax rate when this country was steaming along?

you fight hard for you money masters to keep their billions.

how do they repay your stupid ass?

for some Im sure that was a big part of it.

Dems can be bought too.

What you have just agreed to is that the republican party is the party of the money whores.

I agree with you

You have also agreed that the democrat party is also the party of the money whores.

That's very refreshing coming from you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back