The Spend-o-Matic vs. Captain Waffles

You're the typical idiot that claims to be smart but never says anything but talk shit because you know you have nothing to debate.

You are a lemming that claims to not be a lemming.

Come on kook, please tell us how Romney is lying about cutting taxes, cutting Obamacare, cutting the EPA and other regulator goons, etc.:cuckoo:

He is just the white Obamination, eh kook? That's what your 2 friends tell you along with a few kook websites.:badgrin:

Is your home fenced in to prevent the FBI, National Guard, aliens from stealing your body to probe your brain? Is th IRS and the FED spying on your bank account with mom?

Another Brilliant retort from the lemming section of the audience.

Please continue with your rapier wit: Morons are funny.

Perfect.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

There's no imbecile like an internet imbecile.

If you TRULY want to get rid of this radical spending monster in the White House, then there is ONLY ONE CHOICE, and that is Romney.
He is not what millions of us wish he were, but he's the last candidate standing and we now have to rally around him.

Obama should be the ONLY thing that is needed to get you out to the polls and pull the lever down for Romney.

It's your duty if you truly want to stop this prick that is in our house.

ANYTHING ELSE IS ONLY HELPING OBAMA !!!

Ahhh, don't ruin the wetdream of these idiots. They hate Romney because he won't destroy the FED once in the White House. :cuckoo:

They believe ruling in the liberal state of MA as a Republican Governor fighting off the Democraps is the same as ruling as POTUS.

They think the banks, the Jews and secret societies control Washington DC, the US military and Wall Street.

They are kooks, just look the Samson kook here.

If you TRULY want to get rid of this radical spending monster in the White House, then there is ONLY ONE CHOICE, and that is Romney.
He is not what millions of us wish he were, but he's the last candidate standing and we now have to rally around him.

Obama should be the ONLY thing that is needed to get you out to the polls and pull the lever down for Romney.

No it doesn't. Anyone that backs Johnson or even Paul would never vote for Obama or Willard in the first place.

If Black Label thinks it's OK to vote third party, I better cast a vote for Romney then... Just to be safe.

You would vote for anyone with an (R) next to their name no matter what. You are another typical brainwashed radical right winger.

images

Unless you have at some time voted for someone who did not have a 'D' by their name... you are another typical brainwashed hack. Twit.

These are our two choices this November? Let me propose an alternative. Instead of voting Republocrat or Demican this election, vote Libertarian (AKA Gary Johnson). I can't tell you how after the 3 elections I have been old enough(Yeah I am 25) to remember all I hear is people complain about how things never change, then say something ignorant like voting for a third party is throwing your vote away. That's why things never change, because people aren't willing to try to change them. Instead of complaining stand up and vote for what you ACTUALLY believe in instead of a broken system.

If you think you are in any way educated, you owe it to yourself to click the following link, skim through it and honestly ask if the lesser of evils is really the best move?

Candidate Comparison

If it weren't for Obamacare I would agree...

If you oppose Obamacare and vote third party in this election, you will have wasted your vote and the final opportunity to end this monstrosity.

Once it is implemented, it's over...if you live out a normal life span, you will be paying the price for your third party vote for 52 years...and I'll have to pay the price for 37.

Ask Ralph Nader and the Green Party how great it was for their cause to be perceived as costing Gore the election.

The time to vote third party is after four years of Romney if he doesn't fulfill his promises...especially the promise to repeal Obamacare.

Better yet, run a candidate against him in the primary!

Then vote third party against him in the general if he survives the primary challenge.

THAT SENDS A MESSAGE!

You fail to follow thru, we'll send you home...no ifs ands our buts.

I'll be right there with you...and so will millions of other conservative who didn't want Romney to begin with.

Stop thinking tactically and start thinking strategically.

This is the smart solution...think about it.

Last edited:

Why should I trust Romney when the man has waffled on EVERY issue to appease the masses? That's not integrity. We need someone with principle. And the only one with integrity and principle that is running for President is Johnson.

Last edited:
What will Gary the homo Johnson do differently than Romney if hell frooze over and Johnson could somehow win???

Legalize all drugs? Yeah, that will do wonders for the crime rate and healtchare costs.

Destroy the FED? Replace it with what??? Something needs to control the money supply of the US unless you're going to work with fairydust.

Legalize gay marriage? That is just perfect for the social fabric of society and families for a nut.

Gut the military? Russia, Iran, North Korea, China and the terrorists approve of this strategy. What language do you want to speak in the future?

Downsize the Fed Govt to pretty much nothing? Good luck with that fighting Democraps and the citizens employed in DC. Some cuts are needed like the Deparment of Commerce, Education, etc but gutting the Govt is impossible.

So what is Gary the homo Johnson going to do besides bring fashion to the White House?

Why should I trust Romney when the man has waffled on EVERY issue to appease the masses? That's not integrity. We need someone with principle. And the only one with integrity and principle that is running for President is Johnson.

And he absolutely has ZERO chance of winning, and if fools like you give him one single percentage of the vote, you might as well have pulled the lever for Obama.

You might not like Romney, but he knows what his base expects of him now, and he sure wont be running the country like Obama.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for Obama.

These are our two choices this November? Let me propose an alternative. Instead of voting Republocrat or Demican this election, vote Libertarian (AKA Gary Johnson). I can't tell you how after the 3 elections I have been old enough(Yeah I am 25) to remember all I hear is people complain about how things never change, then say something ignorant like voting for a third party is throwing your vote away. That's why things never change, because people aren't willing to try to change them. Instead of complaining stand up and vote for what you ACTUALLY believe in instead of a broken system.

If you think you are in any way educated, you owe it to yourself to click the following link, skim through it and honestly ask if the lesser of evils is really the best move?

Candidate Comparison

Anybody likely to vote libertarian will be a vote that shifts from Romney to to the Lib.

A strong third party guarantees a second Obama term.

So what? You still act like there is a difference. Wake up. A guy who spends the country dry, or a guy who flip flops on EVERYTHING? I can't take this anymore and I am not even that old. Come on.

What will a vote for Gary Johnson prove to anyone? Will anyone even notice your vote? Can it be combined with others to make a difference? No.

To date, we have a president who works AROUND Congress rather than WITH Congress and blantantly ignores the SCOTUS!! (It is NOT a tax!)

How can anyone support what has been happening in this country the last three years? If we want any type of normal governing in this country again, make your vote count and see that we have leadership that can change his mind, but works within the framework of this republic!

What will a vote for Gary Johnson prove to anyone? Will anyone even notice your vote? Can it be combined with others to make a difference? No.

A. I'm not voting to prove anything to anyone, or to be noticed

B. Will it make a difference? Who knows? I voted for Reagan and Bush: Did that "make a difference?" Weren't ya payin' attention?!!!

And he absolutely has ZERO chance of winning, and if fools like you give him one single percentage of the vote, you might as well have pulled the lever for Obama.

You might not like Romney, but he knows what his base expects of him now, and he sure wont be running the country like Obama.

Why does chance of winning matter at all? Why can't we just vote for who we agree with the most instead? No offense, but the line of thinking you are arguing is contributing to the problems of this country.

B. Will it make a difference? Who knows? I voted for Reagan and Bush: Did that "make a difference?" Weren't ya payin' attention?!!!

Agreed. Why do people CARE about what others think of them? Why aren't attributes such as integrity and principle put on a higher pedestal than simply having an R or D next to their name? Why are people so afraid to fight for the freedom of their children and grand children? A vote for Johnson is a vote for our future. He won't win. We all know this. But if he gets enough votes to be noticed, people will start getting more educated. After Willard's term in office, and everyone sees that he was nothing special...people will be even MORE curious as to who that Gary Johnson guy was 4 years ago. A vote for Johnson is a vote for a future of liberty for our kids.

Candidate Comparison

If it weren't for Obamacare I would agree...

If you oppose Obamacare and vote third party in this election, you will have wasted your vote and the final opportunity to end this monstrosity.

Once it is implemented, it's over...if you live out a normal life span, you will be paying the price for your third party vote for 52 years...and I'll have to pay the price for 37.

Ask Ralph Nader and the Green Party how great it was for their cause to be perceived as costing Gore the election.

The time to vote third party is after four years of Romney if he doesn't fulfill his promises...especially the promise to repeal Obamacare.

Better yet, run a candidate against him in the primary!

Then vote third party against him in the general if he survives the primary challenge.

THAT SENDS A MESSAGE!

You fail to follow thru, we'll send you home...no ifs ands our buts.

I'll be right there with you...and so will millions of other conservative who didn't want Romney to begin with.

Stop thinking tactically and start thinking strategically.

This is the smart solution...think about it.

I wish I had your faith in the Republican party, however they will need to begin behaving more like Libertarians BEFORE I vote for one, rather than after.

Why does chance of winning matter at all? Why can't we just vote for who we agree with the most instead? No offense, but the line of thinking you are arguing is contributing to the problems of this country.

More like and less like. If you like the way that obama is condemning the next generations to servitude to his lack of responsibility, then vote for him.

If you vote for anyone but Romney, you are voting for Obama.

You may not like it, but that's the way it is.

Agreed. Why do people CARE about what others think of them? Why aren't attributes such as integrity and principle put on a higher pedestal than simply having an R or D next to their name? Why are people so afraid to fight for the freedom of their children and grand children? A vote for Johnson is a vote for our future. He won't win. We all know this. But if he gets enough votes to be noticed, people will start getting more educated. After Willard's term in office, and everyone sees that he was nothing special...people will be even MORE curious as to who that Gary Johnson guy was 4 years ago. A vote for Johnson is a vote for a future of liberty for our kids.

A vote for Johnson is a vote for freedom.
A vote for Obama is a vote for the chains of servitude.
A vote for Romney is a vote for the chains of servitude.

That's the truth. Mark my words. If Romney gets into office, absolutely nothing meaningful will happen, JUST. LIKE. WITH. BUSH. This two choice mentality is killing our country. They are the exact same thing.

Candidate Comparison

Fiscally, there is no difference between the two major political parties. Which shifts the reason to vote for one or the other to the social issues. It is there I find the common ground with the Democratic Party.

On the federal level however; I urge all who read this to NOT split their ticket. If you believe the President is the man to lead the country or that Governor Romney is the man to lead the country or that this guy Gary Johnson (I know nothing about him) is the man to lead the country; vote for his party all up and down the federal ballot. Congress is the seat of power and it is, by any measure and using the most charitable terms, totally fucked up in a way that Washington, Jefferson, Adams, or even the likes of Tip O'Neil couldn't have imagined. Give the President you choose a Congress that will agree with him. Obama and Romney are good men who will not embarrass this nation.

We need to get moving in some direction; any direction.

Forum List

Back