The Speed Of Light And Beyond

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
Technology exist that enables one to travel faster than the speed of light. The secret is out, and governments are keeping a lid on it in order to protect energy corporations and big oil.

There is a theory, that some governments have already obtained most of alien / demonic technology from the UFO travelers. The people(?) who are appointed to handle this are always against public disclosures, and they are also very manipulative.

The relativistic theories declare that nothing can be faster than the speed of light, because we perceive space and time through light itself. But what if you choose to do it through other means? For a start, there are many light sources in the sky that are further away than the age of the universe yet visible, plus the universal background radiation which forces the universal 2 Kelvin space temperature is everywhere in the same time, uniformly.

There is a theory, that some governments have already obtained most of alien / demonic technology from the UFO travelers. The people(?) who are appointed to handle this are always against public disclosures, and they are also very manipulative.

Some people just can't stop themselves from trying to turn every forum into the conspiracy forum.

Some people just can't stop themselves from trying to turn every forum into the conspiracy forum.
Then read my previous post above yours here, #5.

Technology exist that enables one to travel faster than the speed of light. The secret is out, and governments are keeping a lid on it in order to protect energy corporations and big oil.

What does the ability to go faster than the speed of light have to do with the energy and oil companies ?

What does the ability to go faster than the speed of light have to do with the energy and oil companies ?

Did you watch the video? ......... HINT: Technology, Innovation
It's all explained in the video.

Mirror, Mirror

As I move towards a mirror while screaming, the mirror reflects only light (not sound) and shows me a reversed image of the real world in which I'm walking towards the surface of the mirror. The mirror reflects only the photons (light particles) from the real world, not the phonons (the sound particles).

So by screaming while walking towards the mirror, I've showcased how a mirror separates photons from phonons!

A mirror is simply a very smooth and shiny reflective surface made of glass and its lack of friction makes it easier for light particles to quickly bounce off of it without distortion. To distort sound (phonons) I need an acoustics enhancer or amplifier or a dampener such as a megaphone or microphone.

Light moves faster than sound because it is less hindered in general by friction and resistance. Sound bounces off in large spaces (auditoriums, canyons, etc.) to create echos but does so slowly. Light, on the other hand, bounces off the smooth mirror instantaneously.

So by 'screaming' into the mirror, I reveal how photons are faster than phonons!

Neat little demonstration it seems which reveals the psychological appeal of reflection-themed films such as The Object of Beauty.

hollowman.jpg

Forum List

Back