The Speech of a real leader

Nothing particularly stirring to me about this speech. Lincoln, JFK, Reagan, yes, real leaders.

So even though he was one of the only politicians the perfectly foresee all downfalls of a war in Iraq, you do not find any merit in this? You do not value a leaders ability to correctly predict the outcome of major decisions?

You must think he just happened to guess all of that correctly. Do you think he gambled his political future on dissenting against the opinion of 90% of Americans at the time by guessing the outcome of this war?

:eusa_think:

The LSAT is an intelligence test, retard. It has nothing to do with law. There are no law related questions on the test.

Afraid of a general IQ test? Must be. You and dogger can make all the claims to superior intellect you want, neither one of you will actually put up and prove the point. But thanks for proving you are a liar and a coward.

Afraid of a general IQ test? Must be. You and dogger can make all the claims to superior intellect you want, neither one of you will actually put up and prove the point. But thanks for proving you are a liar and a coward.

um, no. I've already taken a proctored intelligent test. I'm not going to take another one so that you can bitch and whine about that one as well.

As I've said, you can take that one online for free. No need to post your score, once you take it and see how badly you do, that will be enough.

um, no. I've already taken a proctored intelligent test. I'm not going to take another one so that you can bitch and whine about that one as well.

As I've said, you can take that one online for free. No need to post your score, once you take it and see how badly you do, that will be enough.

Already took 2 online IQ tests, one that claims it is with in 4 percent give or take of a proctored test. I got a 129 and on another I got a 127. Down from the 138 when I joined the Marine Corps in 1979 and down from the 133 I got later when I retook it while still in the Marine Corps.

Considering I am not nor have I been in school in years that is not bad at all. But do bray on coward.

Already took 2 online IQ tests, one that claims it is with in 4 percent give or take of a proctored test. I got a 129 and on another I got a 127. Down from the 138 when I joined the Marine Corps in 1979 and down from the 133 I got later when I retook it while still in the Marine Corps.
That's cute. But it makes me wonder why you are under-performing here.

Considering I am not nor have I been in school in years that is not bad at all. But do bray on coward.

Congratulations, your in the top 3% of the general population.

I scored in the top .5% of the college educated, type-A, overachieving, Law school desiring population whose average IQ is higher than the general population.

Forum List

Back