The Space Shuttle Landed This Morning

NASA is going to draw private industry to her buy mapping the minerals of the Moon and Mars. Preparing the way for joint govt. and commercial explorations at a profit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er9-sTDhJ58&feature=player_embedded]‪SS2 First Feather Flight, Mojave, May 2011_Filmed by The Clay Center Observatory.mov‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

NASA is going to draw private industry to her buy mapping the minerals of the Moon and Mars. Preparing the way for joint govt. and commercial explorations at a profit.
And YOU have a problem with profit motive HOW exactly?

Aren't you a 'progressive' that wants to see the furtherance of the HUMAN condition?

Of course not. If it doesn't involve politics and one-upmanship to which I have personally seen you engauged in? I might belive you. For Now consider this a request for *YOU* to convince me otherwise.

Ready?

*GO*!

Aren't you a 'progressive' that wants to see the furtherance of the HUMAN condition?

Of course not. If it doesn't involve politics and one-upmanship to which I have personally seen you engauged in? I might belive you. For Now consider this a request for *YOU* to convince me otherwise.

Ready?

*GO*!

eloquence of ignorance, right here folks, more later.

Ready?

*GO*!

Does this mean you will be posting more later?

Ready?

*GO*!

Does this mean you will be posting more later?
Indeed. Means the ignorant fuck had no answer.

As someone who grew up proud of America's achievements in space, this tears my heart out. Obama's kiss of death on our Space Shuttle Program means the end of Mission Control.

I can't wait until this Marxist motherfucker is booted out of the WH.

Clear Forecast for Final Shuttle Landing - weather.com

I strongly suggest a targeted tax of 1% increase for all those grossing above 50K a year, 2% for all those with an income above 250K a year, and 4% for all making above 1 million. The tax to be levied on all income, whatever the source. To be used only for space exploration.

If you cannot support that, then you are being fucking hypocritical. You don't get something for nothing.

and poof 3,9000 people become instantly unemployed. As soon as they wrap things up in Orlando and Houston that number grows to ten thousand. Way to go obiedoodle now you want the taxpayer to pony up 60Billion to Russia to send one of our guys to the space station. You're so fucking brilliant.

Why does obama hate America?

merged with existing thread.

The decision to cease shuttle flight was made seven years ago, barely a year after the Columbia tragedy. President Barack Obama nixed President George W. Bush's lunar goals, however, opting instead for astronaut expeditions to an asteroid and Mars.

Last-ditch appeals to keep shuttles flying by such NASA legends as Apollo 11's Neil Armstrong and Mission Control founder Christopher Kraft landed flat.

It comes down to money.

Last space shuttle comes home, ends 30-year era - WBOC-TV 16, Delmarvas News Leader, FOX 21 -

We have to move forward at some point.

"Details of a follow-on program are still pending, but the overall objective is to build new spaceships that can travel beyond the station's 250-mile (400-km) orbit and send astronauts to the moon, asteroids and other destinations in deep space."

"Details of a follow-on program are still pending, but the overall objective is to build new spaceships that can travel beyond the station's 250-mile (400-km) orbit and send astronauts to the moon, asteroids and other destinations in deep space."

Then why are ten thousand going to be unemployed? Answer me that?

Forum List

Back