The Soviet Union & Iran: Then and Now

It's really a shame you 'muricans don't do irony

But just for humor, if nazis and commies are just the same why did the nazis attack their communist brothers?

:alcoholic:

Hitler came to power allying himself with anti-communist parties in Germany. Not to mention allying himself with the Catholic party.

Adolph Hitler was the spawn of Karl Marx....just as Joseph Stalin was.

You moron! That is not even worth a serious response. Poly Chick, do you wear your tin foil hat 24/7 or do you remove it when you sleep?

So....it's Fakey III.

Post #88 destroys you, huh?

Bitch, the only thing you are destroying is your own credibility. Hitler was not a Marxist (can you believe that I actually had to say this?).

Profanity is the effort of a feeble mind to express itself forcefully.

You Liberals do it regularly, FakeyIII

Hitler came to power allying himself with anti-communist parties in Germany. Not to mention allying himself with the Catholic party.

You moron! That is not even worth a serious response. Poly Chick, do you wear your tin foil hat 24/7 or do you remove it when you sleep?

So....it's Fakey III.

Bitch, the only thing you are destroying is your own credibility. Hitler was not a Marxist (can you believe that I actually had to say this?).

And posting on the Sabbath is a sin...

You are evading a simple question. How many nations are involved in the negotiated proposed treaty with Iran which is the topic of your claims in this thread.

That's not what you asked.

"Which single country is attempting to pick and choose which nation holds nuclear weapons?"

Until the current fake entered office....only one nation was actively demanding an end to Iran's nuclear power grab.

Don't pretend to be even more stupid than you are.

You disagree with the statement which means you must believe that one nation should be able to pick and choose which nation holds nuclear weapons.

".... you must believe that one nation should be able to pick and choose which nation holds nuclear weapons."

And?

So which one nation should be able to pick and choose whether Iran has nuclear weapons?

If you can't answer that you don't belong here.

You just disqualified yourself from being here.

So....it's Fakey III.

If we just call you a sack of sewage would that be acceptable?

The US populace wanted nothing to do with another war, they wanted war to end..Even if it meant letting Stalin have what his armies fought for..

As is the case with just about every post you send....this is not the case.

The truth is that FDR had every intention of ceding half of Europe to the tender mercies of Joseph Stalin.

Oh, so now you admit you believe that FDR should have taken the US to war with the Soviets in 1945.

Could you supply any such "admission," NYLiar?

I already did. Your endorsement of Patton's politics. The Patton that wanted war with the Soviets.

So your endorsement of Clinton means you favor rape and racism?

Now you're trying to change the subject because you've been caught in a lie.

Actually several hundred lies, if we count the hundreds of times you've claimed you never lie.

So....it's Fakey III.

Have you noticed that none of your posts attempt to squarely confront the facts that I publish?

It's that old 'eunuch in the harem' syndrome....you want to, but you just can't.

PolyChick, your disjointed posts suggest to me that you suffer from some sort of attention deficit disorder. If I recall correctly, the actual medical diagnosis is called "You Are A Stupid Fuck-Up."

From what the regulars say you merely copy and paste stuff. Pretty lame.

Finally, why do you express yourself through aphorism (look it up, dumbass!)? Do you lack the education to write above a 5th grade level, shit head?

Notice that this very post is disjointed and aphoristic in an effort to actually communicate with you in an effect manner. In other words, I am dumbing down in an attempt to reach you, rather than you simply knee-jerking into another nonsensical rant upon reading something critical of yourself.

I am sure that you possess some very appealing qualities. You are just doing a good job of keeping those qualities hidden.

Moreover, you are making those right of center look bad. Knock it off!

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck....etc.....you're a duck.

You walk like a Liberal, squawk like a Liberal.....clearly you're a lying Liberal.

Bad news: we have several already.

I am not a liberal, you shithead. I am so far to the right that I have hit the wall. I am telling you, Chick, you are a nut.

FakeyIII....anyone can tell from your language and your lies you can be nothing but a Liberal.

But...bad news.....you're third on the depth chart for lying Liberals.

This is fucking hilarious! This bitch is unhinged!

The truth is that FDR had every intention of ceding half of Europe to the tender mercies of Joseph Stalin.

Oh, so now you admit you believe that FDR should have taken the US to war with the Soviets in 1945.

I already did. Your endorsement of Patton's politics. The Patton that wanted war with the Soviets.

Actually several hundred lies, if we count the hundreds of times you've claimed you never lie.

I never lie.

Clear?

The US populace wanted nothing to do with another war, they wanted war to end..Even if it meant letting Stalin have what his armies fought for..

I take you wish to deny you once posted this:

"12. Imagine how different this world would be today, had the nation been allowed to follow the politics of George Patton, rather than Franklin Roosevelt.
Patton's politics were based on truth, and facts, and history has shown Patton to be correct."

Patton's 'politics' were that he supported going to war with the Soviets. You endorsed that policy, and yet,

in this thread, you claimed you never endorsed that policy.

The Politics of General Patton | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You see, people, no one on this board lies more than PC. No one on this board lies about their lying more than PC.

I never lie.

Clear?

I just proved you lie, again.

So....it's Fakey III.

My reply, in Political Chick style:

You are a complete idiot, PolyBitch. Read this for yourself:

"I have examined PolyBitch and have diagnosed her with acute and morbid stupidity. Her prognosis is dim, like her wit. She is, and will continue to be, a complete fucking idiot" - Dr. Buzz Jenkins (2015).

There, PolyBitch, I have established, by your own standards, that you are a complete fucking idiot. You are de-stroyed!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

So....it's Fakey III.

Have you noticed that none of your posts attempt to squarely confront the facts that I publish?

It's that old 'eunuch in the harem' syndrome....you want to, but you just can't.

Bitch, you wouldn't know a fact if one but your fat ass!

{whoops, I just fucked up. "Bit" your fat ass. My apologies. }

I never lie.

Clear?

Liar!

"12. Imagine how different this world would be today, had the nation been allowed to follow the politics of George Patton, rather than Franklin Roosevelt.
Patton's politics were based on truth, and facts, and history has shown Patton to be correct."

Patton's 'politics' were that he supported going to war with the Soviets. You endorsed that policy, and yet,

The Politics of General Patton | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You see, people, no one on this board lies more than PC. No one on this board lies about their lying more than PC.

"in this thread, you claimed you never endorsed that policy."

No I didn't.

You're lying again.

8. In the National Public Radio interview Obama admits that Iran is an outlaw state....but he goes on to do as much for them as FDR did to ensure Stalin's survival.

Let's count some of the ways.....

a. "... the issue of Iran’s ballistic missiles is currently off the nuclear negotiations table. It would be “stupid and idiotic,” according to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, to include it in talks or to demand that Iran curb its missile program. Khamenei then vowed to mass-produce even more ballistic missiles.

b. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)—the principal administrator of the 17-member U.S. Intelligence Community, which includes the State Department, the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Federal Bureau of Investigation—has long said that Iran and its terrorist proxy Hezbollah posed terrorism threats to the U.S. However, in its annual “Statement for the Record Worldwide Threat Assessment of the U.S. Intelligence Community” report, released February 26, theODNI.... removed Iran and its Lebanese terrorist proxy Hezbollah from its list of “global terrorism” threats. Hezbollah, a well-known terrorist entity, was mentioned only as avictimof the Islamic State and al Qaeda’s al-Nusra Front.

c. Since 1984, the U.S. State Department has designated Iran as a state sponsor of terrorism. But in President Obama’s 2009 Cairo address—in which Iran was the primary focus—he did not even mention the wordterrorism. It’s becoming clearer why.

d. Yemen has already fallen to Iranian-sponsored Houthi militants. In February, the rebels overthrew the pro-American Yemeni government in Sanaa..... the U.S. essentially looked the other way while at least four Iranian cargo ships hauled a combined total of over 15,000 metric tons of arms to the Houthi rebels." Made in America: A Nuclear Middle East

It's sooooo difficult to decide if he is a psychopath, a sociopath....or a true believer.

Here we go again. Another FDR/Stalin rant.

Here we go again: another Liberal lap-dog with no knowledge and no perspective other than 'defend FDR at all costs!'

Your nonsense about FDR has been comprehensively refuted, debunked, and demolished in half dozen or more other threads you've started.

Exactly as I have predicted, you repeatedly run away from those threads, wait a bit, and then restart them so all of the refutations are gone.

"Your nonsense blah blah blah..."

I never post nonsense...I post truth, facts, and accurate statement.

You prove that with every evasive post.

Note: you have yet to find anything in the OP not totally true.

Like I said, it's all been refuted in past threads you've posted..

Screaming 'is not, is not' is hardly refuting facts.

...except for a Liberal....

Screeching 'I never lie' is worse yet.

No I didn't.

You're lying again.

Let me read you back the testimony:

"This is your FDR should have declared war on the Soviet Union in 1945 rant." (quoting me)

Can you find any post of mine where I stated that?

Or are you a liar who just lost another debate?"

See? You call me a liar for saying that you endorsed the policy of going to war with the Soviets in 1945.

That was Patton's policy. You endorsed Patton's policy in the quote above. By calling me a liar you denied ever endorsing that policy.

That makes you the liar.

Hey PC... Are you familiar with the theory that the North American Sasquatch was genetically engineered by Hitler? He created it knowing he could never defeat the Allies, intending to curse the United States with this beast! In a secret deal with Japan, Hitler got Japan to deliver a breeding pair of German engineered bigfoots to the Northern California coast via submarine in exchange for a billion German anal beads and $3.50 in American funds. The myth was then born. But it was not a myth; it is real, right PC?

Every president since WWII knows about these Nazi Bigfoots. They have now spread all over the country. Our government, however, knows how to control them. When you see one you simply give the "Heil Hitler" salute. When it returns the salute they taze him, then tag and bag him. They are trying to keep this secret, conspiring against the American people so they will not find out. For if they knew that bigfoots like to fuck chickens, then they would know that each time they go to KFC they are consuming Nazi Bigfoot DNA, and that it is fuzing with their own DNA. Then they may realize that Colonel Sanders IS still alive... And that he is a NAZI!!! Even now I am on the run constantly, knowing this secret!!!!!

You know all about this too, eh PC?

No I didn't.

You're lying again.

Let me read you back the testimony:

"This is your FDR should have declared war on the Soviet Union in 1945 rant." (quoting me)

Can you find any post of mine where I stated that?

Or are you a liar who just lost another debate?"

See? You call me a liar for saying that you endorsed the policy of going to war with the Soviets in 1945.

That was Patton's policy. You endorsed Patton's policy in the quote above. By calling me a liar you denied ever endorsing that policy.

That makes you the liar.

You claimed I endorsed attacking the Soviet Union...
yet you haven't been able to find a quote of mine in either this thread or the Patton one where I said that.

So,..yes....you're a liar.

What's really funny is this:
"“Liar.” “Dishonest.” “Untrustworthy.” What do those three words have in common? According to a brand new poll from the well-respected and non-partisan Quinnipiac University, those are thefirst three things that come to mind when voters think of Hillary Clinton."
Matt Rhoades <[email protected]

I thought they were speaking of you.

And as your post attests.....I never lie.

Hey PC... Are you familiar with the theory that the North American Sasquatch was genetically engineered by Hitler? He created it knowing he could never defeat the Allies, intending to curse the United States with this beast! In a secret deal with Japan, Hitler got Japan to deliver a breeding pair of German engineered bigfoots to the Northern California coast via submarine in exchange for a billion German anal beads and $3.50 in American funds. The myth was then born. But it was not a myth; it is real, right PC?

Every president since WWII knows about these Nazi Bigfoots. They have now spread all over the country. Our government, however, knows how to control them. When you see one you simply give the "Heil Hitler" salute. When it returns the salute they taze him, then tag and bag him. They are trying to keep this secret, conspiring against the American people so they will not find out. For if they knew that bigfoots like to fuck chickens, then they would know that each time they go to KFC they are consuming Nazi Bigfoot DNA, and that it is fuzing with their own DNA. Then they may realize that Colonel Sanders IS still alive... And that he is a NAZI!!! Even now I am on the run constantly, knowing this secret!!!!!

You know all about this too, eh PC?

Here is proof that Bigfoot is a creature genetically engineered by Hitler:

"Bigfoot is a creature genetically engineered by Hitler." - Buzz Jenkins, "Things I Think About When I Am Not Jerking Off" (2015).

Forum List

Back