The Soviet Union & Iran: Then and Now

Oh, so now you admit you believe that FDR should have taken the US to war with the Soviets in 1945.

Could you supply any such "admission," NYLiar?

I already did. Your endorsement of Patton's politics. The Patton that wanted war with the Soviets.

So your endorsement of Clinton means you favor rape and racism?

I take you wish to deny you once posted this:

"12. Imagine how different this world would be today, had the nation been allowed to follow the politics of George Patton, rather than Franklin Roosevelt.
Patton's politics were based on truth, and facts, and history has shown Patton to be correct."

Patton's 'politics' were that he supported going to war with the Soviets. You endorsed that policy, and yet,

in this thread, you claimed you never endorsed that policy.

The Politics of General Patton | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You see, people, no one on this board lies more than PC. No one on this board lies about their lying more than PC.

"in this thread, you claimed you never endorsed that policy."

No I didn't.

You're lying again.

Here's another quote of yours about Patton, which gets directly to the point:

"a. "Hell, why do we care what those goddamn Russians think? We are going to have to fight them sooner or later,within the next generation. Why not do it now while our Army is intact and the damn Russians can have their hind end kicked back to Russia in three months? We can do it easily with the help of the German troops we have, if we just arm them and take them with us. They hate the bastards.[92]

These actions were all Eisenhower could handle; he could not cover this one up and had no choice but to relieve Patton of his command. Patton was personally hurt by the loss."
Military History Online

Patton was correct.
Roosevelt not."

Eh? You say Patton was correct to want to go to war with the Soviets in 1945, and that Roosevelt was wrong.

Now you're denying you said any such thing.

lol, do you wish to revise your testimony?

The Politics of General Patton | Page 3 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The thread I'm quoting from is loaded with evidence that PC is lying.

Could you supply any such "admission," NYLiar?

I already did. Your endorsement of Patton's politics. The Patton that wanted war with the Soviets.

"12. Imagine how different this world would be today, had the nation been allowed to follow the politics of George Patton, rather than Franklin Roosevelt.
Patton's politics were based on truth, and facts, and history has shown Patton to be correct."

Patton's 'politics' were that he supported going to war with the Soviets. You endorsed that policy, and yet,

You see, people, no one on this board lies more than PC. No one on this board lies about their lying more than PC.

No I didn't.

You're lying again.

"a. "Hell, why do we care what those goddamn Russians think? We are going to have to fight them sooner or later,within the next generation. Why not do it now while our Army is intact and the damn Russians can have their hind end kicked back to Russia in three months? We can do it easily with the help of the German troops we have, if we just arm them and take them with us. They hate the bastards.[92]

These actions were all Eisenhower could handle; he could not cover this one up and had no choice but to relieve Patton of his command. Patton was personally hurt by the loss."
Military History Online

Patton was correct.
Roosevelt not."

Eh? You say Patton was correct to want to go to war with the Soviets in 1945, and that Roosevelt was wrong.

Still can't find a quote where I stated we should attack the Soviet Union?

Keep trying.

No I didn't.

You're lying again.

Military History Online

Patton was correct.
Roosevelt not."

Keep trying.

The best part of proving you a liar is the spectacle of you denying irrefutable evidence.

No I didn't.

You're lying again.

Military History Online

Patton was correct.
Roosevelt not."

Keep trying.

The best part of proving you a liar is the spectacle of you denying irrefutable evidence.

You said this: "This is your FDR should have declared war on the Soviet Union in 1945 rant."

You've tried, unsuccessfully, to find any such quote by me.

Ready to admit that I never said any such thing?

The motivation for your lie is that I've beaten you from pillar to post in this thread.

That's the truth, isn't it.

No I didn't.

You're lying again.

Military History Online

Patton was correct.
Roosevelt not."

Keep trying.

You said this: "This is your FDR should have declared war on the Soviet Union in 1945 rant."

The motivation for your lie is that I've beaten you from pillar to post in this thread.

Here's another post where she endorses the idea of going to war with the Soviets in 1945:

The Politics of General Patton | Page 5 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No I didn't.

You're lying again.

Military History Online

Patton was correct.
Roosevelt not."

Keep trying.

If you're flip flopping on your endorsement of Patton's support for going to war against the Soviet Unions then all you have to do is say so,

in a clear concise unequivocal statement.

This is pretty simple.....copy and paste the quote where I say " FDR should have declared war on the Soviet Union in 1945"

That is your claim....

Or....just admit you are the liar I reveal you to be on a daily basis.

9. FDR was known to lie to the American people.... Loy Henderson, State Department Russian expert of the time said: "Russia does not fight for the same ideals as the United States."

Roosevelt swore to the American public the exact opposite: he declared that Stalin fought for the same ideals!

September 30, 1941, FDR claimed that there was freedom of religion in the USSR.

"The claim that Stalin's Russia allowed religious freedom was the first step in a massive pro-Soviet campaign that the White House coordinated for the duration of the war."
"Caught between Roosevelt and Stalin: America's Ambassadors to Moscow," by Dennis J. Dunn, p.137

Now for a similarly sinister lie from Obama:

a. "In his State of the Union address this past January, President Obama assured the world, “Our diplomacy is at work with respect to Iran, where, for the first time in a decade, we’ve halted the progress of its nuclear program and reduced its stockpile of nuclear material.

The reality though is that under the Obama administration’s watch, Iran actually increased its nuclear fuel stockpiles by about 20 percent in the 18 months of negotiations, as a May 29 report by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) attested."
Made in America: A Nuclear Middle East

b. " At a Camp David conference on May 14, President Obama reassured the Gulf states that he would “deny Iran the ability to obtain a nuclear weapon.”

On May 19, Obama said that “the protection that we provide as [the Gulf states’] partner is a far greater deterrent than they could ever hope to achieve by developing their own nuclear stockpile or trying to achieve breakout capacity when it comes to nuclear weapons, and they understand that.”

His reassurances fell on deaf ears. The Gulf states are petrified of an aggressive Iran and have seen firsthand how America’s policy is encouraging Iran." Ibid.

A further entry in Obama's quest for another "Lie of the Year" award.

Who are the saps who still believe what he says?

10. Following his, Roosevelt's, insane urge to cling to Joseph Stalin, and see that communism not only survives WWII, but has a comfortable home in his administration and this nation, Franklin Roosevelt caused the oppression and slaughter of untold millions of human beings.

Barack Obama is following the same path...but with a totalitarian iteration of a religion which also believes that its aim of world domination is non-negotiable.

Note the progress (read 'chaos') Obama has accomplished:

a. "...since President Obama’s 2009 Cairo speech, it is clear that the seismic shift in U.S. foreign policy it represented has helped set the Arab world ablaze.

b. ... in December 2010, the Arab Spring began. By February 2012, governments had toppled in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Yemen. Uprisings broke out in Syria and Bahrain. Major protests erupted in Iraq, Algeria, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco and even Sudan.

c. ... 12 other Middle East nations have plans to develop nuclear energy or have signed nuclear cooperation agreements.

d. In April 2009, the late King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia expressed to the world, “If [the Iranians] get nuclear weapons, we will get nuclear weapons.”

The fears driving these efforts increased all the more after the Cairo speech of 2009. ....before, most Arab nations believed America would never let Iran acquire the bomb, the Cairo speech changed that view. The nuclear negotiations have confirmed those fears.

e. In March, Saudi Arabia signed a nuclear-cooperation agreement with South Korea. ... the Saudis negotiated nuclear arms deals with Pakistan.

Ibrahim al-Marie, a retired Saudi colonel, said, “If Iran declares a nuclear weapon, we can’t afford to wait 30 years more for our own. [W]e should be able to declare ours within a week.”

The Saudi ambassador to the United Kingdom, Prince Mohammed bin Nawwaf bin Abdulaziz al-Saud, said that Iran’s pursuit of nuclear weapons “has changed the whole outlook in the region.” He added that “Iran’s nuclear program poses a direct threat to the entire region and constitutes a major source and incentive for nuclear proliferation across the Middle East, including Israel.”

f. Egypt is exploring nuclear deals with Russia.

g. Jordan signed a deal with Russia for its first nuclear power plant in March. In April, Turkey broke ground on its first nuclear power plant.

h. The United Arab Emirates began building a reactor back in 2012 in Abu Dhabi and has plans for another."

Worldwide communism was the legacy of Franklin Roosevelt...memorialized today as the United Nations....another project of Stalin's that FDR bent is knee to.

....A nuclearized Middle East is the legacy of not only Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him) but of all the simpletons who voted for him.

Oh fer crying out loud, Russia won the war for us, and bringing Iran in from the cold is only intelligent. They are the youngest, best educated country in the ME. Sure, their RWers suq just as bad as ours and Israel's, but let's ignore all of them. They're ALL a war mongering, lying disgrace.

This is pretty simple.....copy and paste the quote where I say " FDR should have declared war on the Soviet Union in 1945"

That is your claim....

Or....just admit you are the liar I reveal you to be on a daily basis.

Keep it up.

If you want to prove me a liar, state for the record that you believe FDR was RIGHT not to support Patton's desire to go to war with the Soviets,

and then cite a post somewhere in the past where you said that.

10. Following his, Roosevelt's, insane urge to cling to Joseph Stalin, and see that communism not only survives WWII, but has a comfortable home in his administration and this nation, Franklin Roosevelt caused the oppression and slaughter of untold millions of human beings.

Barack Obama is following the same path...but with a totalitarian iteration of a religion which also believes that its aim of world domination is non-negotiable.

a. "...since President Obama’s 2009 Cairo speech, it is clear that the seismic shift in U.S. foreign policy it represented has helped set the Arab world ablaze.

b. ... in December 2010, the Arab Spring began. By February 2012, governments had toppled in Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Yemen. Uprisings broke out in Syria and Bahrain. Major protests erupted in Iraq, Algeria, Jordan, Kuwait, Morocco and even Sudan.

c. ... 12 other Middle East nations have plans to develop nuclear energy or have signed nuclear cooperation agreements.

d. In April 2009, the late King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia expressed to the world, “If [the Iranians] get nuclear weapons, we will get nuclear weapons.”

The fears driving these efforts increased all the more after the Cairo speech of 2009. ....before, most Arab nations believed America would never let Iran acquire the bomb, the Cairo speech changed that view. The nuclear negotiations have confirmed those fears.

e. In March, Saudi Arabia signed a nuclear-cooperation agreement with South Korea. ... the Saudis negotiated nuclear arms deals with Pakistan.

Ibrahim al-Marie, a retired Saudi colonel, said, “If Iran declares a nuclear weapon, we can’t afford to wait 30 years more for our own. [W]e should be able to declare ours within a week.”

The Saudi ambassador to the United Kingdom, Prince Mohammed bin Nawwaf bin Abdulaziz al-Saud, said that Iran’s pursuit of nuclear weapons “has changed the whole outlook in the region.” He added that “Iran’s nuclear program poses a direct threat to the entire region and constitutes a major source and incentive for nuclear proliferation across the Middle East, including Israel.”

g. Jordan signed a deal with Russia for its first nuclear power plant in March. In April, Turkey broke ground on its first nuclear power plant.

h. The United Arab Emirates began building a reactor back in 2012 in Abu Dhabi and has plans for another."

Worldwide communism was the legacy of Franklin Roosevelt...memorialized today as the United Nations....another project of Stalin's that FDR bent is knee to.

....A nuclearized Middle East is the legacy of not only Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him) but of all the simpletons who voted for him.

The ME is already nuclear. Israel defied non-proliferation and got nukes.

btw, there is widespread support in the Israeli military for the Iran agreement.

Keep it up.

If you want to prove me a liar, state for the record that you believe FDR was RIGHT not to support Patton's desire to go to war with the Soviets,

and then cite a post somewhere in the past where you said that.

But wait!!!!

Don't give up now!!!
You're doing SOOOOOOO well.....and I love making you jump through hoops!

Good boy!
Doggie treat?

The ME is already nuclear. Israel defied non-proliferation and got nukes.

btw, there is widespread support in the Israeli military for the Iran agreement.

See....you're fibbing again.

Israel may be a nuclear power....but the Middle East is not nuclearized.
It will be if the sociopath Obama gets his way.

Study this again:

g. Jordan signed a deal with Russia for its first nuclear power plant in March. In April,Turkey broke ground on its first nuclear power plant.

You're not one of those 'simpletons'.........

...are you?

Oh fer crying out loud, Russia won the war for us, and bringing Iran in from the cold is only intelligent. They are the youngest, best educated country in the ME. Sure, their RWers suq just as bad as ours and Israel's, but let's ignore all of them. They're ALL a war mongering, lying disgrace.

Russia won the war, period.

That's why we have the major political party....the Democrat Party...that stands for the same 'principles' that the Communist Party USA stood for.

You're just too dumb to recognize it, comrade.

That's why we have the major political party....the Democrat Party...that stands for the same 'principles' that the Communist Party USA stood for.

Oh dear god, do you actually believe this? How can someone live in such a delusional world? The USSR dissolved, the democrats are basically moderates compared to the rest of the world, though I don't expect a narcissist to understand.

Oh dear god, do you actually believe this? How can someone live in such a delusional world? The USSR dissolved, the democrats are basically moderates compared to the rest of the world, though I don't expect a narcissist to understand.
Thats our :up: PoliticalSpice. :tinfoil: :eusa_doh: We just humor her. :razz:

New Topics

Forum List

Back