The Southern Strategy

You know opinion which is all we get from you fake...Facts not so much
Not so, little one, but you have to believe your opinion is fact, but . . . it's not.
lmao.gif
i posted links you posted nothing not very impressed with you old man..Alzheimers is a bitch.
You are describing yourself, junior. :lol:

"And the ANC has white voters even though the party leaders sing about killing white people all the time(despite the South African supreme court
ruling), so what? White liberals range from braindead to gleefully masochist wittols, so Democrats will probably always have about 10% of the white vote no matter what they say or do."

:lol: Above is a rant from the far right loon platoon.

A very good historical piece and on how the south got to be republican and the mindset of the southern cracker

No, I am pretty sure it was all the redneck jokes, trailer park jokes, and inbred retards calling people "crackers" with expectant moral authority.

The left's stupidity and racism lost them the South, and now you bastards have erected a real southern strategy to steal it back when white southerns still hate you.
In the mid 20th century, White southerners were right wing bible thumpers who hated the federal government, blacks, and welfare and voted Democrat. Nothing has changed except they vote Republican today.
Um, in the mid 20th century New York was a right wing bible thumping state with people who agreed with Stormfront 100%(which is it to say they were pro white if a little anti black and brown as well).
Progressivism as we know it today didn't even exist in the general population until the late 70s, and Democrats didn't truly embrace it until the late 90s(although I would argue that Democrats were never really progressive and strictly became an anti traditional, anti western, anti white, anti male, anti Christian, anti rural party that has gotten away with it by committing treason and allowing Mexico to invade the country)
Go read some history. Good grief.
That is history, it just doesn't agree with your idiotic paradigm.
Democrats are communists compared to even the most progressive of Republicans in the progressive era.

"And the ANC has white voters even though the party leaders sing about killing white people all the time(despite the South African supreme court
ruling), so what? White liberals range from braindead to gleefully masochist wittols, so Democrats will probably always have about 10% of the white vote no matter what they say or do."

You are a moron of the highest order.

The funny thing is that I actually come into this from a more extreme left point of view.

"That is history, it just doesn't agree with your idiotic paradigm. Democrats are communists compared to even the most progressive of Republicans in the progressive era." No, it is not history, and you don't even understand basic terms and definitions.

"The funny thing is that I actually come into this from a more extreme left point of view." Loon platoon commentary continues.

Conservatives hope to get the American vote....Dems don't want Americans they like the country Balkanized ...the illegal vote and dead people vote is also very helpful.

No, I am pretty sure it was all the redneck jokes, trailer park jokes, and inbred retards calling people "crackers" with expectant moral authority.

The left's stupidity and racism lost them the South, and now you bastards have erected a real southern strategy to steal it back when white southerns still hate you.
In part, the Democrats' turning against white racism lost them the South to the white majority.
"In short" liberals are the most intolerant bigots in the the country .."in short"
You are the master of the unsupported assertion, young'n.
That would be the OP.

Even if some of this were even remotely true, the Democrats shamefully using our immigration policies to change the electorate is far and away worse.
The Southern Strategy is proven fact and taught as such by high schools and colleges. The far right defenses are taught and exposed. Tough to be a far rightie on this issue.

A grandfather and two uncles knew RMN politically in Orange County, CA, and I don't think they would call him a racist. They would say "opportunist" and grin while saying it.
There's that "far right" mythical boogeyman again...
I have made a few morons trip up on this "southern strategy" garbage before, and I am going to keep doing it.

"The funny thing is that I actually come into this from a more extreme left point of view." Loon platoon commentary continues.
Isn't it funny how the minute you assign value to white peoples' lives some neanderthal wants to label you "far right", but the same dumbass will call a pure fascist like Malcolm X "a revolutionary" and a "progressive"?

You are idiot who has been protected by a Democrat bubble, you don't fool anyone.

Conservatives hope to get the American vote....Dems don't want Americans they like the country Balkanized ...the illegal vote and dead people vote is also very helpful.
If Democrats are going cheat then why would Republicans even think about not doing it themselves?

"That is history, it just doesn't agree with your idiotic paradigm. Democrats are communists compared to even the most progressive of Republicans in the progressive era." No, it is not history, and you don't even understand basic terms and definitions.
Anyone can claim anything about anyone, but you wouldn't even know where to begin proving this ridiculous statement.

A very good historical piece and on how the south got to be republican and the mindset of the southern cracker

In the mid 20th century, White southerners were right wing bible thumpers who hated the federal government, blacks, and welfare and voted Democrat. Nothing has changed except they vote Republican today.
Um, in the mid 20th century New York was a right wing bible thumping state with people who agreed with Stormfront 100%(which is it to say they were pro white if a little anti black and brown as well).
Progressivism as we know it today didn't even exist in the general population until the late 70s, and Democrats didn't truly embrace it until the late 90s(although I would argue that Democrats were never really progressive and strictly became an anti traditional, anti western, anti white, anti male, anti Christian, anti rural party that has gotten away with it by committing treason and allowing Mexico to invade the country)
I was never in New York until about 1980, so I won't comment on the characteristics of New Yorkers in the mid 20th century. However I lived in the South in mid twenty century and saw first hand the political swing in the South.

In the Second half of the 20th century, whites in the South shared much of the same beliefs of today's conservatives. They were mostly Christians, fiscal conservatives, opposed to welfare, had no use for the federal government, and were strong supporters of states rights.

In the 60's, southern whites broke with northern democrats over the segregation. Slowly they drifted away from the Democratic party, first supporting Republican candidates only in national elections, then state elections. The movement away from the Democrat party by white voters in the South has been dramatic. In the mid 20th century practically all Southern state legislatures and governors were Democrats. Today all southern legislatures are controlled by Republicans and all but one governor is a Republican.

The Bureau Angle!

The only challenge to such a strategy is to introduce obese people in raincoats as some kind of consumerism temperance campaign (i.e., Burger King caused obesity, and industrialization causes acid rain).

In other words, you have to fight fire with fire, no?

:afro:

White Castle

rc.jpg

I was never in New York until about 1980, so I won't comment on the characteristics of New Yorkers in the mid 20th century. However I lived in the South in mid twenty century and saw first hand the political swing in the South.

In the Second half of the 20th century, whites in the South shared much of the same beliefs of today's conservatives. They were mostly Christians, fiscal conservatives, opposed to welfare, had no use for the federal government, and were strong supporters of states rights.

In the 60's, southern whites broke with northern democrats over the segregation. Slowly they drifted away from the Democratic party, first supporting Republican candidates only in national elections, then state elections. The movement away from the Democrat party by white voters in the South has been dramatic. In the mid 20th century practically all Southern state legislatures and governors were Democrats. Today all southern legislatures are controlled by Republicans and all but one governor is a Republican.[/QUOTE]
Democrats could have gotten the white rural, southern and working class back, but they decided instead to become the largest hate group in the world and rely on destroying American demographics to win elections.

Without the changes to immigration laws Democrats would be extinct.

Forum List

Back