The Sound of Settled Science

The more we learn...My problem is when your side wants to completely discredit science without even attempting to do any science to do it.
As in any mathematical endeavor, the order in which you do the operations is the difference between right and wrong... In life it is the difference between life and death. Since we still have little understanding as to what the proper order of operations is in our climate, making the assumption you know the proper order is fantasy. Empirical review of your models shows they are 100% failures, without exception. Thus your order of operations is wrong!

The more we learn...My problem is when your side wants to completely discredit science without even attempting to do any science to do it.
I'm a wiz at statistics. You can get up to be down and in to be out with such ease.

Global warming Mythers know the tricks too.
Mann used the Tinjaunder proxies upside down and added a nice single year plot trend to a 500 year plot series creating the Hokey Schtick...

No sweetie....the problem is, the climate change industry pushes a narrative to promote spending trillions on renewable energy. Guess who gets to pay for that? Obama is on video in 2008 admitting switching to renewable energy would be highly costly. So screwing around with the temperature data and pawning it off as science is pronounced fakery embraced only by the hopelessly duped. Be happy there are skeptics watching your wallet sweets!!:113::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Global Warming is ghey
Wait... you're not playing the democrat name change game... you're not supposed to call it GLOBAL WARMING anymore... it's CLIMATE CHANGE.

Just like ILLEGAL ALIENS are undocumented immigrants.
Just like HOMOSEXUALS are gay.
Just like GOVERNMENT SPENDING is investment.

And their game goes on and on.... glad to see you're not playing at least with global warming.

As in any mathematical endeavor, the order in which you do the operations is the difference between right and wrong... In life it is the difference between life and death. Since we still have little understanding as to what the proper order of operations is in our climate, making the assumption you know the proper order is fantasy. Empirical review of your models shows they are 100% failures, without exception. Thus your order of operations is wrong!

Billy, given your extensive experience, I was wondering if you could give us a quick overview on the technique of working from abject ignorance with willful lies? Have you found that to be a productive and beneficial technique or does the corporal punishment your poor, embarrassed mother inflicts on you daily build on whatever it is tht serves you as a conscience?

Billy, given your extensive experience, I was wondering if you could give us a quick overview on the technique of working from abject ignorance with willful lies? Have you found that to be a productive and beneficial technique or does the corporal punishment your poor, embarrassed mother inflicts on you daily build on whatever it is tht serves you as a conscience?
Given your abject ignorance of simple math and basic science principals, your doing a fine job of being the village idiot.. Still waiting for a single shred of empirical evidence proving your assertions of man caused global climate change..

Last edited:
I'm a wiz at statistics. You can get up to be down and in to be out with such ease.

Your a whiz at nonsense. LOL The science is settled that water vapor, CO2, CH4, and NOx are GHGs. That was settled in 1859 by John Tyndall. Svante Arrhenius did the calculations for the doubling of CO2 in 1896, and the figure he arrived at was pretty accurate. You are a know nothing with delusions of intelligence.

Silly Billy, you don't even know basic statistics, let alone any higher math. All the stinky 'facts' you present come right out of your ass. You have no business denigrating anyone else's knowledge. There are established fact in this debate. The first of which is that we have increased the CO2 level in the atmosphere from 280 ppm to 400+ ppm. CH4 from about 700 ppb to over 1850 ppb. That has increased the water vapor in the atmosphere by 7%. All these are GHGs, and the atmosphere and ocean is warming.

Your a whiz at nonsense. LOL The science is settled that water vapor, CO2, CH4, and NOx are GHGs. That was settled in 1859 by John Tyndall. Svante Arrhenius did the calculations for the doubling of CO2 in 1896, and the figure he arrived at was pretty accurate. You are a know nothing with delusions of intelligence.

But no proof whatsoever it is the cause of any warming. None. It's a theory.:113:

Too, it is exceedingly clear that all around the world, the people who make climate change policy concur: the alarmists, after 20 years by the way, have yet to make the case. Any climate change policies by Western governments have been symbolic only. The warmists get all giddy about that ( as all progressives do getting euphoric over banners and symbols ) but most people don't care. The Paris Treaty being as dead as a doornail is just a small example of the profound failure of the climate science industry not being able to make even a close to convincing case. :2up:

Forum List

Back